XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation

98Greener said:
zappy800 said:
True but those parents don't care if their kids are desensitized. Plus look at the english banned pokemon episodes. :p

That one episode with James....my eyeballs....
But yeah, parents don't care about what their children watch or play anymore.
Well, most parents. There are definitely still parents out there who still care....

But we're getting off the subject.
I like the idea of a zombie Pokemon. I don't know what it would look like though.
Maybe it could be a rotted corpse, with rocks attached it's waist, like it failed getting out of the grave.

It would still have to be really cute like trubbish.:cool:

I am sorry we shall stop. Honestly I like some on this list but some don't seem like they would appear. Like the pug it would probably be more likely to end up as a french bulldog which would still be cute. Also it would explain genderlessness. Overall probs fake.

I have some speculation with Honedge. With it being a ghost sword, probably being great in atk and sp atk, they will probably make a Psychic type Pokémon that is like a shield. Maybe Honedge will be exclusive to Y (Yveltal is the destruction Pokémon and attack goes along with destruction) and the shield like Pokémon being exclusive to X (y the distortion world not) I say the shield Pokémon would probably be psychic because it feels like the opposite of ghost to me but that's just me :D

Anyone else heard the rumor that Swirlix will be as overpowered as Drizzle Politoed?

totodilefan31601 said:
I have some speculation with Honedge. With it being a ghost sword, probably being great in atk and sp atk, they will probably make a Psychic type Pokémon that is like a shield. Maybe Honedge will be exclusive to Y (Yveltal is the destruction Pokémon and attack goes along with destruction) and the shield like Pokémon being exclusive to X (y the distortion world not) I say the shield Pokémon would probably be psychic because it feels like the opposite of ghost to me but that's just me :D

So that would be cool maybe fairy/dark because of the leaks supposed type chart makes them good against each other.
:cool:

Sheriff_K said:
Anyone else heard the rumor that Swirlix will be as overpowered as Drizzle Politoed?
No what does it entail?

I honestly cant see that being true, I couldnt imagine Swirlix being associated with any kind of weather unless there happens to be something for Fairy. (Glitter Dust? xD)

I always thought of snubble as a bulldog, maybe thats just me?

Some interesting ideas for pokemon in those lists. not sure about the zombie pokemon. sure we have had everything else but i dont know, it just seems wrong in the poke-verse. When you consider that things like yanmask are supposedly dead souls carrying their own faces it doesnt seem quite... whimsical? (maybe the wrong word) enough for pokemon to throw a blatent zombie in there.

Rumors and Speculation

Well, by the looks of it that list is definitely fake. The new Pokémon shown briefly in the Pokémon Direct trailer doesn't seem to fit any of the descriptions!

Oh well... No zombie Pokémon!

mastermagpie said:
Well, by the looks of it that list is definitely fake. The new Pokémon shown briefly in the Pokémon Direct trailer doesn't seem to fit any of the descriptions!

It could be the ice wolf in a way. The head seems to resemble a snow cap with the little dangling strings. And the body is of a wolf.

Rumors and Speculation

Ohman177 said:
mastermagpie said:

It could be the ice wolf in a way. The head seems to resemble a snow cap with the little dangling strings. And the body is of a wolf.

I think you may be right with the wolf in the list of copyrighted names, but the description in the most recent list is completely different. It says sleek and sharp which I wouldn't say the new Pokémon looks like, really! :)

I put this in the Pokemon Direct thread but I'll put it here too:

Vivillon_zpsecc2fb4e.png

This one is probably just a fluke, but...
Magnezone_zpsd02772a3.png

Zielo said:

Vivillon_zpsecc2fb4e.png

The one above could probably be a Vivilon or Shiny Butterfree.
And the Magnezone below could also be an example that it's hacked.
I've said this a few times, but hacked Pokemon are no longer allowed to be transferred.

Well, after the Kanto starters and Blaziken getting Mega Evolutions, I am guessing it's safe to say that all the Starters are getting Mega Evolutions?

I am fawning over what Mega Swampert would look like. Bigger arms and legs with Dry Skin as an Ability? It desperately needs Recover/ healing move to get better though.
Mega Torterra would be hosting a bigger forest on its back. Go Green!

And about the rumors on the new Pokémon, I can't stop thinking about the Poison/ Dragon. I always wanted a Komodo Dragon Pokémon, and if that rumor is true, I am getting one! :D

Though I am still hoping for a Ground/ Fighting. 2 types with the widest offensive coverage just needs to be put together for a super powerhouse of an attacker.

Did nintendo not say it had a secret in its wings? They might be able to change colour (depending on the season for old times' sake?).

Zielo said:

Vivillon_zpsecc2fb4e.png

Explain the magnezone part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back