XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Cresceda said:
Josh has it's Eevee on maximum affection. Trying to level it up now, might just turn out to be a Sylveon :D

EDIT: IT EVOLVED

!SPOILERS!

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/09/1381098931192.jpg
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/09/1381098743087.jpg

!SPOILERS!

Looks like its 130 base stat is in HP, the 110 stat is in Sp. Def, and its 95 stat is in Sp. Atk.

I was not expecting it to be so slow, considering its weight o.o

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Cresceda said:
Josh has it's Eevee on maximum affection. Trying to level it up now, might just turn out to be a Sylveon :D

!SPOILERS!

!SPOILERS!

Looks like its 130 base stat is in HP, the 110 stat is in Sp. Def, and its 95 stat is in Sp. Atk.

I expected more speed as well. Unsure if it'll be on my team yet.

Wait... Sylveon evolves through happiness? ...How does that coincide with Espeon and Umbreon? There has to be a second factor.

Aerodactyl said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
The coastal dex seems to have a fair amount of gaps in it (pretty understandable, seeing as several could be hidden in open water/fishing areas). I don't see Feebas/Milotic on that list (I might just be blind, though), so I would expect them to fill in at least two of those gaps.

What I DO love about this dex is the lack of regional overlap. Makes sorting all this out much easier. Until I saw the list, I had no idea just how much variety was put into the game; there are more pokemon available BEFORE you beat the story than most games include in post-game! Lets compare to B/W, which only had the 150ish Gen V pokemon available before you beat the story.

Considering how many pokemon are contained in a route now (and the fact that leakers have commented different ones popped up despite being in an area for a long time) I wouldn't be terribly surprised if some of those gaps aren't filled until the games are cracked and the data checked.

I'm all for discovering some new pokemon in the nooks and crannies, but I thought the national Dex was leaked already confirming that there was no more new pokemon????

I'm so confused...

I wasn't referring to Gen VI pokemon specifically, but rather the gaps themselves. However, once the games are cracked I'm expecting some hidden event legends to come out.

TheTraininator said:
Wait... Sylveon evolves through happiness? ...How does that coincide with Espeon and Umbreon? There has to be a second factor.

yeah, it has to be at max happiness AND be leveled up.

TheTraininator said:

Happiness and Affection are not the same. It seems you gain Affection ONLY through Amie, while Happiness can be gained through the pokemon just being in your party

Kitana Coldfire said:
Cresceda said:

!SPOILERS!

!SPOILERS!

I'd like to quote myself from a long time ago. :)
MuhFugginMoose said:
Well, it looked to do about 55-ish%
With that,
Her Hp is either 95 or 110.
Even if her Sp Def was 130 and HP 110, a crit HyPu in the rain would do 97.23 - 115.2%.

Unless she resists it, which it doesn't seem as though she does, that either couldn't have been a crit, OR, it wasn't Hydro Pump.
Also, if you watch, the second Hydro Pump seems to do the same amount of damage. . .

Haha, either way she's gotta be bulky, but there's something wrong there.

OR. . . Ready to blow your minds?
What if, (I'm not much for throwing BS ideas out there), she has Multiscale as a DW ability or something. . . And that's why the second hit looked to do about as much as the first.
With multiscale; Crit Hydro Pump in rain: 48.38 - 57.6%, then without Multiscale or the crit, Hydro Pump in rain: 48.38 - 57.6%. . .
Or, if her HP is Bs 95 With multiscale; Crit Hydro Pump : 50.5 - 59.39%, then without Multiscale or the crit, Hydro Pump in rain: 50.5 - 59.39%
But, that's all dependent on where these Demo Pokemons EVs stood. Seeing as Politoeds HP was 197, I'm leaning towards her Bs HP sitting at 95.

95 HP, 130 Sp Def, 110 Sp Atk.

http://krocf4.deviantart.com/art/Inside-of-a-Pokeball-405112981

Well, You all probably knew this already, but I have this strange feeling that this is the function of the forgotten decorate function... We can make pokeball interiors! I wonder if this unlocks toys or minigames for pokemon-amie.

Baby-Doll Eyes just cracked me up x)
If someone knows can that someone tell me what that does ?

Kitana Coldfire said:
TheTraininator said:

Happiness and Affection are not the same. It seems you gain Affection ONLY through Amie, while Happiness can be gained through the pokemon just being in your party

That's interesting... so what happens if it's at max happiness AND affection? What takes priority? And while I'm at it, do Leafeon/Glaceon take priority over Espeon/Umbreon? Because maybe they'll take priority over Sylveon too... As a matter of fact, what happens when an Eevee with max happiness and affection levels up by a mossy/icy rock? GAH!

Another legendary lair has been found! Presumably the ground/psychic squirrel!
!SPOILERS!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e7d5f550a7b3ed686fc1f5237c38eece/tumblr_mu9ryu1OMj1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

!SPOILERS!

TheTraininator said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

That's interesting... so what happens if it's at max happiness AND affection? What takes priority? And while I'm at it, do Leafeon/Glaceon take priority over Espeon/Umbreon? Because maybe they'll take priority over Sylveon too... As a matter of fact, what happens when an Eevee with max happiness and affection levels up by a mossy/icy rock? GAH!

... Stop over-thinking this before you hurt yourself o_O

Cresceda said:

Details? What ground squirrel?

TheTraininator said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Ok ... You are going to play that game ? Ok then what you do if espeon/umbreon take priority is that you feed it with tons of bitter roots etc etc. And then its happiness will go down.
Just why do you make it so complicated gee.

Bloodronin said:
Cresceda said:

Details?

Edited my last comment :p

TheTraininator said:

I heard that they'll evolve differently now; I'm thinking light stone and dark stone. Either way, I'm counting on getting Espeon and Umbreon an easier way than high level friendship.

TheTraininator said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I tried it in BW2, the location goes first, since it's the least accidental of them, then happiness/time of day, and I guess affection goes last? or maybe first?

Cresceda said:
!SPOILERS!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e7d5f550a7b3ed686fc1f5237c38eece/tumblr_mu9ryu1OMj1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

!SPOILERS!

This doesn't help ... Much ...

Digicola said:
Cresceda said:
!SPOILERS!

!SPOILERS!

Just passing on the words, it was found 5 minutes ago -_-

Cresceda said:
Digicola said:

Just passing on the words, it was found 5 minutes ago -_-

Ok ok calm down excuse me sir I shall not be so ... ABRUPT ... Anymore
(could you send me the link to the page where news gets updated all the time ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back