XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Spartansn1p3r said:
Darkrai said:
I don't think I'm allowed to mention the webiste ;)

Send me a message with the link, im pretty sure its allowed though
I remember this from a while back. They were on the list of trademarked pokemon. Not necessarily trademarked as megas, but some trademarked list. We should also still be hunting for latios, scizor, and some others. I'd bet money that a treecko event happens right after the torchic one ends.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be funny if GF trolled mega sceptile with unburden as its ability... Y'know, cuz it has to have it's mega stone...

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

My guesses on the other legendaries is the 2 ravens are like the new Latios and Latias, the squirrel is like the new Shaymin/Keldeo/Jirachi, and the tree is like the new Arceus/Deoxys/Genesect.

If one of these possible legendaries is based on the Fenris Wolf, as many have brought up, isn't it likely then that another would be one of its siblings? They could even make a nice legendary trio. One based on the Fenris Wolf, another on Hel, and the last on the Midgard Serpent. Though such an apocalyptic trio would sure be at odds with X & Y's theme of beauty.

Apparently, Klefki gets an attack called Crafty Guard which protects from Status moves, but NOT damaging moves.
What is the point of that? Why would you not just use Protect?
It seems odd to me that a move WORSE than Protect would be released.
Am I missing something?

Chrono said:
Apparently, Klefki gets an attack called Crafty Guard which protects from Status moves, but NOT damaging moves.
Am I missing something?

Apparently, it works on Allies too, kind of like Quick Guard or Wide Guard, so it's not worse than Protect, but only in Doubles/Triples.

Mega Mewtwo Y's base stats confirmed as 106 HP/150 Atk/70 Def/194 SpA/120 SpDef/140 Speed, which gives it a base stat total of 780.

Changes:
106 HP: No change (as with all Megas)
150 Attack: +40
70 Def: -20
194 SpA: +40
120 SpDef: +30
140 Speed: +10

Funny that it loses Defense, but other than that, quite the massive stat buff. Also funny how its Attack goes up as much as its Special Attack - makes you wonder what Mega Mewtwo X's Attack will be.

RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

The Mega Stone for Heracross has been found in-game, but Heracross itself hasn't yet.

I'm glad he's getting a boost, but really, Pinsir should get something at long last...

TheTraininator said:
Chrono said:
Am I missing something?

Apparently, it works on Allies too, kind of like Quick Guard or Wide Guard, so it's not worse than Protect, but only in Doubles/Triples.

Mega Mewtwo Y's base stats confirmed as 106 HP/150 Atk/70 Def/194 SpA/120 SpDef/140 Speed, which gives it a base stat total of 780.

Changes:

Funny that it loses Defense, but other than that, quite the massive stat buff. Also funny how its Attack goes up as much as its Special Attack - makes you wonder what Mega Mewtwo X's Attack will be.

I can see how it loses Defense, it does have a smaller and skinnier body.

Weird request here: Can anybody give me a rough calculation on the base stats of Klefki?

Really want to add this little guy to the team.

TheTraininator said:
Chrono said:
Am I missing something?

Changes:

That gives it the highest Sp.A in the game now, right?

TheTraininator said:
Chrono said:
Am I missing something?

Changes:

Wow... Those stats... They went mad... Well, I guess Mewtwo regained the title of Strongest Pokémon (at least in terms of BST and Sp. Atk)...

inb4 Mega Arceus appears just to screw with mewtwo...

Not sure if this was brought up...
(it probably has)
It's a new "class" of a trainer

tumblr_mua093kfg51shmu2to1_500.jpg

98Greener said:
(it probably has)

probably to coincide with fairy types, nice find!

Time to unleash Mega Blissey!!

255 HP (no change)
20 Attack (+10)
20 Def (+10)
95 SpA (+20)
215 SpDef (+80)
35 Speed (-20)

98Greener said:
(it probably has)

Well...interesting? Not sure my opinion on this. New class is nice but, well, whatever that is isn't.
Fairy People? Really GF?
Also it hasn't been brought up on this thread as far as I know.
Signature says X/Y in 6 days...so close...

Wailady said:
Time to unleash Mega Blissey!!

255 HP (no change)
20 Attack (+10)
20 Def (+10)
95 SpA (+20)
215 SpDef (+80)
35 Speed (-20)

In your dreams XD No one would believe this without proof!

Kanpachi, one of the leakers, just received a Togepi post game. He confirmed that Togepi is Pure Fairy.

I'm all for Fairy Pokemon, but how many Normal Pokemon have we lost this Gen so far?...

Tensho said:
Kanpachi, one of the leakers, just received a Togepi post game. He confirmed that Togepi is Pure Fairy.

YES! JUSTICE! JUSTICE IN THE POKEMON WORLD!

Possibly the whole Clefairy line, and Snubbull line if the rumors are true.

Oh, and speaking of "classes", have another couple.

tumblr_inline_mua0quWtrp1s6cpsh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back