XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

P.DelSlayer said:
Just pointing out, that this doesn't match up with the rumored list of Mega Evos that we've been discussing.

This means one of 3 things:
-The Mega Evo list is fake
-This list is fake
-They're both fake

That aside, this list looks ok. The only thing about this list that makes me get a fake feeling about it is the beetle that changes form, but even that's not that unrealistic.
(It also lists Oorotto as Grass/Ghost, which I like)

edit: Where did you get this list from? Depending on the source it may get a bit more (or a bit less) credible.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Remember you can mention official Pokémon sources as a reference, but not competitor websites.*
I think it was first seen at 4chan and then posted on the flying-onion forums. If it were true, I'd like so much Meowstick *_*

Mega Macargo....please Game Freak....
I like the idea of the desert snake.
And the beetle.
Actually, I like the whole list.
If only it was real...
*sigh*

I hope the supposed leaked new pokemon are true,I like the sound of the fish and the cobra.

I posted this Rumor here because I thought that this one has a high chance of being true. Jynx getting an "Evolution" , Meowstick, Orotto and the second Mewtwo form being mentioned, were indicators for me. Also Macargos Mega Evolution is a nice try of showing something different and also makes sense because of the desertlike area in Kalos with the Magmatic areas. In the desertlike area there could also be the Snake mentioned in the Rumor.

I actually like the idea of a lot of things on this list. I cant necessarily say I believe it, though. Call me a skeptic, but anyone could just type out a bunch of likely information and throw in some of the rumors we already had (like Meowstick) for more credibility.

Still, I'd support this list if it were true. I have a strong dislike for Jynx, she could use a serious makeover. And I'm liking the overworld Pokemon idea.

Isn't the idea of over world pokemon already kind of confirmed? Isnt that what "The wild Helipotile you stepped on attacked!" thing was supposed to mean (or am I thinking of something else)?

Keeper of Night said:
Isn't the idea of over world pokemon already kind of confirmed? Isnt that what "The wild Helipotile you steps on attacked!" thing was supposed to mean (or am I thinking of something else)?

Over-world Pokemon were confirmed in the demo footage of X and Y that the internet was flooded with for about a week.

A few different Pokemon can be seen in the footage walking around the little grass mazes. They could be interacted with by going up to them and a text box would appear with a Pokemon growl-esque phrase and I think the Pokemons' cry can even be heard.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I, for one, would love for that rumor posted on the previous page to be true!

The sixth generation of Pokemon could definitely be the most interesting yet.

Words cannot explain how much I want espurr and meowstick to be real!!! I do feel that meowstick could've been psychic/dark IMO

I completely forgot about the Helioptile attack message. I was thinking of the Marrill that was in the demo that I saw, but then I shrugged it off as Pokemon always appeared outside of battle just roaming around pointlessly sometimes.

So, now if you step on a Pokémom, it'll attack you?
I wouldn't want to step on a sleeping Steelix!

Anyone else wondering if Liteo and Helioptile will be version exclusives? Think about it:
Both share Normal typing. Elekid and Magby are similar in evolutions.
Maybe the same could go for Heiloptile and Liteo?

When's corocoro? Also Greener It doesn't seem likely to me since those were baby pokemon and we don't know if these are.

zappy800 said:
When's corocoro? Also Greener It doesn't seem likely to me since those were baby pokemon and we don't know if these are.
Corocoro should leak on Thursday.

TokenDuelist said:
Ohman177 said:
I coulda sworn that was a hologram and not the real mewtwo. And even if it was, Ash and friends aren't going to be with him all the time. Everyone else is different.

The hologram is from mastermind of mirage.

Also the original Mewtwo did not get a Mega Evolution.

When the new one appeared, she got a Mega Evolution. She is not the same Mewtwo.

Don't want to be off topic, but I'm fairly sure that only one Mewtwo exists (which is the only surviving Mew clone created by humans in a lab that it destroyed not much later) in the Pokemon anime world and thus it is the same Mewtwo we saw in the first movie.
And unless there are hints/facts of the Mew cloning project having been divided/restarted and having another lab in another region or something, I don't think we can consider the possibility of other Mewtwos.

Now to be On Topic:

I'm hoping that Espurr and Meowstick will exist and have a cool design :3

Baktwerel said:
TokenDuelist said:
The hologram is from mastermind of mirage.

Also the original Mewtwo did not get a Mega Evolution.

When the new one appeared, she got a Mega Evolution. She is not the same Mewtwo.

Don't want to be off topic, but I'm fairly sure that only one Mewtwo exists (which is the only surviving Mew clone created by humans in a lab that it destroyed not much later) in the Pokemon anime world and thus it is the same Mewtwo we saw in the first movie.
And unless there are hints/facts of the Mew cloning project having been divided/restarted and having another lab in another region or something, I don't think we can consider the possibility of other Mewtwos.

Now to be On Topic:

I'm hoping that Espurr and Meowstick will exist and have a cool design :3

Yes Cuz they'd totally NOT have backup information on how to make him. :rolleyes:
Besides the scientists death is only implied one could have survived.
On topic
The description of espurr and meowstck sound EPIK. :D

kayko said:
new rumor occurred :

"New Pokemon and Mega Evolution Information

Yo, so, yeah, there's been a lot of rumors going around and such and people are probably a bit on-edge, but I can give you my word, although it isn't much since you don't know me, that this is information that is on its way to being revealed around the middle of this month when the Official XY Website updates and everything. Here's what I've learned about the New Pokémon and Mega Pokemon being revealed as well as some other game play stuff I've learned about. So, yeah, trust me or not, but this'll be revealed in about a week's time and you'll see yourself.

First off, there are Eight New Pokémon being revealed, although four of them have been seen previously in preview videos or mentioned in leaks.

Aspent. It's a Poison-type "Desert Snake" Pokemon, basically a maroon cobra with gold stripes and a little Egyptian Pharaoh hood. It has Intimidate as an Ability, and a new Normal-type move named "Serpent Dance", which confuses the user while lowering the foe's Attack and Speed. In the overworld you can now see certain Pokemon, some will run away from you, some will stand still and let you walk up to them, while others will chase after you, with Aspent popping out of the sand in areas and chasing after you. It is described as being a dangerous desert-dwelling Pokemon that performs a strange, twisting dance that lulls its prey into a false-sense of security.
Poirre. It's a Water/Rock-type "Gushing" Pokemon, it resembles a large gray, finely carved fish statue like the kind you see on fountains, with a wide mouth that's shooting out water skyward, even in the art it's shown shooting water out. It has Drizzle as an Ability, and learns very few moves besides Water Gun, but is said to shine in Double Battles. Using its new Water-type move, "Healing Spring", it is able to continuously heal it and its partner for three turns but, on the downside, it is unable to use any moves or switch out. It is described as being a sedentary Pokemon that gets rid of its excess body water by spraying it out of its mouth for hours at a time, with nearby Pokemon gathering around it for hydration.
Grimmwood. This is the English name of "Orotto", the Pokemon seen in Japanese trailers beforehand, known as the "Deep Woods" Pokemon. It is Grass/Ghost, with Stall as an Ability. It knows Ingrain, and often appear in Horde Battles with other Grimmwood, using Ingrain to continuously heal and prolong the fight. They also learn a new Poison-type move known as "Poison Apple", which heals the foe's HP then badly poisons them. It is described as being strange Pokemon that grow in large groups in areas where wars took place in the past, and move around in order to confuse travelers who pass through the woods they live in.
Espurr. It's a Psychic-type "Roaming Cat" Pokemon, a chunky purplish cat with black star marks decorating its body, and pointy ears like a witches-hat. It has Infiltrator as an Ability, and has Swift as one of its moves. Espurr appear in certain towns, including Lumiose, at night and will run away if approached by a trainer. To catch them, you need to utilize your skates and back them into a corner so you can battle them. It is described as a foreboding Pokemon that gather around human settlements, and are said to be associated with strange occurrences.
Meowstic. It's a Psychic-type "Familiar" Pokemon, the evolved form of Espurr, with a stronger witch motif has its ears are taller and pointier, and its tail resembles a broomstick. Its body is pure-black with purple star marks, and inverse of its pre-evolution. Its Ability remains as Infiltrator, and learns Moonlight, as it is a Pokemon that is stronger when battling at night. It evolves from the mischievous Espurr by playing with it in Pokemon-Amie and getting on its good-side. It is described as being a fiercely loyal Pokemon with powerful magic that follows its Trainer's will to the fullest, but will hiss and scratch if any human besides its Trainer attempts to touch it.
Staeger. It's a Bug/Flying-type "Stag Beetle" Pokemon, it's a copper-colored stag beetle with a folded up body and larger pincers, it resembles a "spaceship" a bit with its wing spread out. It has a new Ability called "Air Strike", which powers up its attacks when used against Flying and Levitating Pokemon, thus it is said to be a very powerful Pokemon when used in Sky Battles with "Aerial Ace" and "Bug Bite" as attacks. It is also said to evolve when it masters Sky Battling. It is described as a fierce hunter that never lands on the ground when chasing after its prey, but is docile when drinking sap from trees.
Beettallion (Armored Mode). It's a Steel/Flying-type "Metamorphic" Pokemon, a larger metallic stag beetle with little turrets on its back, once more it looks a lot like a futuristic "spaceship" with "Shell Armor" as an Ability. It has strong defenses, but loses some of its Speed and Attack. It learns a Bug-type move known as "Metamorph", which allows it to Mode Change into Strike Mode, which is Bug/Flying and has a more humanoid, mecha beetle look who wields its horns like swords. Furthermore, Strike Mode lowers it defenses, but regains its Attack and Speed as well as regaining Air Strike as an Ability. It cannot change back after using Metamorph. It is described as being a natural Pokemon that evolved a method of transforming its body in order to keep up continuously evolving prey, and thus can adjust to changes in battles.
Reangil. It's the Pokemon that was seen in the Nintendo Direct, a Fairy/Dragon-type "Nevermore" Pokemon. It has a new Ability known as "Fog Horn", which creates a mysterious fog wherever it appears which lowers the Accuracy of all Pokemon including itself. It has a new Fairy-type move known as "Dragolance", which does Dragon-type damage to foes. It is described as being a Pokemon that appears in many ancient Fairy-tales and shows itself to those who believe in it, and is said to live for exactly 100 years.

There are also four Mega Evolutions shown...

Mega Mewtwo (Pure Forme). In addition to Mega Mewtwo, a second Mega Evolution of Mewtwo exists which is much smaller and friendlier looking, with its tail wrapping around its body. It is Psychic-type, and has "Magic Guard". It is said that Trainers who have proven themselves to have strong hearts may bear witness to this Forme that, while small, is rumored to possess extremely potent psychic powers.
Mega Magcargo. It becomes Fire-type as it breaks out of its shell, resembling a larger fiery snail with the back of its body bubbling up with heat bubbles. It gains a boost in Special Attack and has Flash Fire as an Ability. It is described as its body raising to excessive temperatures that prevent it body from cooling down whatsoever.
Mega Drifblim. It is Ghost/Flying, and its upper body swells to a larger size and it has six "arms" now instead of two, but mostly stays the same looking. The larger size gives it stronger Defense and Special Defense than before, and it has a new Ability, "Sky High", which prevents it from being grounded. It is described as its body swelling to massive sizes as it takes to the air to heights that most Pokemon are incapable of reaching.
Mega Jynx. It is Ice/Psychic, and its body slims down and it has a more "hotter" look to it, with its hair turning an icy silver. Its slimmer size gives it more Speed, and it also has stronger Special Attack, and has Cute Charm as an Ability as it has an alluring look to it. It is described as using its Psychic powers to create a strange illusion that gives it a beautiful look that no Pokemon can resist."

I believe this is true . I think this isn't just a rumors . Kayko , Is this source give you another rumors about fossil pokemon ?? Because I really wanna know which dinosaur participate this time . :D

yammark said:
I believe this is true . I think this isn't just a rumors . Kayko , Is this source give you another rumors about fossil pokemon ?? Because I really wanna know which dinosaur participate this time . :D

The fossils go in order of how their real world counterparts appeared so it may be time for the poke ice age. I'm hoping for a sabertooth tiger.

yammark said:

No unfortunately their wasn't speech about fossils.
[private]Removed that huge, unnecessary quote from this post and the one above it.
~Frezgle[/private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back