XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

Alella85 said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Just pointing out, that this doesn't match up with the rumored list of Mega Evos that we've been discussing.

This means one of 3 things:
-The Mega Evo list is fake
-This list is fake
-They're both fake

That aside, this list looks ok. The only thing about this list that makes me get a fake feeling about it is the beetle that changes form, but even that's not that unrealistic.
(It also lists Oorotto as Grass/Ghost, which I like)

edit: Where did you get this list from? Depending on the source it may get a bit more (or a bit less) credible.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Remember you can mention official Pokémon sources as a reference, but not competitor websites.*
I think it was first seen at 4chan and then posted on the flying-onion forums. If it were true, I'd like so much Meowstick *_*

I hate to be a Nancy Negative since all these rumors sound like stuff that would be very nice to have ingame, but if it originated from 4chan then it's pretty much fake.

zappy800 said:
yammark said:
I believe this is true . I think this isn't just a rumors . Kayko , Is this source give you another rumors about fossil pokemon ?? Because I really wanna know which dinosaur participate this time . :D

The fossils go in order of how their real world counterparts appeared so it may be time for the poke ice age. I'm hoping for a sabertooth tiger.
Not really... the third gen fossil Pokemon were easily based on the oldest animals (Cambrian Ocean dwellers), the fifth gen fossils were slightly earlier than the fourth (Early Cretaceous non-dinosaurs), while the fourth gen seem likely based on the most recent (Late Cretaceous Dinosaurs). The first was mixed between Aerodactyl (Pterosaur? Jurassic-Cretaceous?) and Omanyte and Kabuto (Ammonites and Horseshoe Crabs, pre-Mesozoic to Cretaceous Ocean Dwellers), making them either earlier than Gen 4 and 5, or contemporaries, but not as old as Gen 3.

I think the fossils should stay as animals/plant life from no later than the late Cretaceous period. I think a Sabre-toothed tiger Pokémon could be a regular non-fossil.

I would like more Dinosaur fossils, as we only have 3 of them and the majority is sea life.

On the subject of Kayko's post, I feel that there might be some merit to it. There was a supposed dex list going around a few days ago that consisted only of descriptions of the new Pokemon (no names unless already revealed, just stages, types, and their numbers), and I specifically remember that one mentioning the two beetles.

Unfortunately, that list was posted in *removed* comment section, and they've been down since yesterday. I'll see if I can't dig it up somewhere (it may already be confirmed fake/posted here, but I might as well look)

Kitana Coldfire said:
On the subject of Kayko's post, I feel that there might be some merit to it. There was a supposed dex list going around a few days ago that consisted only of descriptions of the new Pokemon (no names unless already revealed, just stages, types, and their numbers), and I specifically remember that one mentioning the two beetles.

Unfortunately, that list was posted in *removed* comment section, and they've been down since yesterday. I'll see if I can't dig it up somewhere (it may already be confirmed fake/posted here, but I might as well look)

i know which one you mean , its this : http://pastebin.com/C6761nic
but here there is only talk about normal beetles and an atlas beetle which was a legendary pokemon.

kayko said:
i know which one you mean , its this : http://pastebin.com/C6761nic
but here there is only talk about normal beetles and an atlas beetle which was a legendary pokemon.

Yeah, I JUST re-found it and realized they were listed as legends. It's still an interesting list, but I do like the speech you posted better. More fleshed out.

An interesting list. Tho the event legendary seems really weird.

KiKi said:
An interesting list. Tho the event legendary seems really weird.

Two words Robot bug. Also we just got the descriptions they definately look better than they sound.

Guys, it's the next cover of CoroCoro:

tumblr_msxskdmjTp1rhbzxyo1_500.jpg

There are Pokémon in the top right corner.

EDIT:
Er....I'm stupid.
Sorry.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: I edited you post. Please use the correct Spelling and Grammar!*

98Greener said:
GUYS
GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS
IT'S THE COVER OF THE NEXT COROCORO

tumblr_msxskdmjTp1rhbzxyo1_500.jpg

THERE'S POKEMON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER.

It's just some past generation Pokemon. And we already know information will be revealed.

Nothing to see here folks, just keep scrolling.

Well at least the leak is starting.

Though this month is going to have a separate booklet for X and Y, so that's what we should really be looking out for.

Kitana Coldfire said:

Though this month is going to have a separate booklet for X and Y, so that's what we should really be looking out for.

The fact we have the coverpage is really really good. Also where did you here about that separate booklet?

I wonder if those pokemon up there in the corners correlate to anything or if they're just random. Maybe gen 5 megas, mega toxicroak, mega whimsicott(?), can't really tell about the rest. Too lazy to enlarge.

EDIT: Never mind, that looks like foongus. mega amoongus then...

Also, all those little Pokemon in the corners are for the Tretta feature inside, not X and Y (the main issue of CoroCoro comes with a Tretta poster this month).

Here's a link to a picture of the poster, for those interested: https://twitter.com/SleepyJirachi/status/377585247057354752/photo/1

halfrican said:
EDIT: Never mind, that looks like foongus. mega amoongus then...

No! How will they keep the little phrase with the names?

Foongus, Amoonguss

There's a fungus among us.

It won't be the same D:

Wonder when the Corocoro flood will come. I may stay up later today to see if I can catch some of it. If not, oh well, it will be there in the morning possibly.

I'm excited for whats to come. I'm expecting the Fairy type chart and maybe a couple new megas at least.

zappy800 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

The fact we have the coverpage is really really good. Also where did you here about that separate booklet?

New user yadda yadda
Thats not the corocoro cover were waiting for, thats the corocoro special edition. As of 11:11 pm pacific time corocoro has not been leaked in any way regarding xy. Expect it very soon though, or at least likely soon.

We know that the rumors that were posted earlier are fake now that Toromian, Nyaonikusu, and the new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo are revealed. Too bad; I really liked some of the features it included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back