XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

TokenDuelist said:
I wonder how many people are going to be expecting a Z-version and aren't gonna buy X/Y because they think Z is going to exist when Masuda said they don't plan on making a Z version.

Probably a whole bunch of them there suckers. XD We probably will get sequels anyways instead of pokemon (world war) Z.

Everyone was also sure there'd be a "grey" version, and instead we got Black2 and White2, so it's entirely possible we might see an X2 and Y2, or something totally new and different.

Bogleech said:
Everyone was also sure there'd be a "grey" version, and instead we got Black2 and White2, so it's entirely possible we might see an X2 and Y2, or something totally new and different.
Heck for all we know there on't be a sequel or a third game. For example they could just move to a new region.

Since X and Y are based on the Axis, the follow up could be "Zero"; the middle point.

Drohn said:
Since X and Y are based on the Axis, the follow up could be "Zero"; the middle point.

Or it could be called origin. Anyways we are a little too far ahead in our thoughts. So what do you think the fire room in that one trailer is?

zappy800 said:
So what do you think the fire room in that one trailer is?

What trailer do you speak of? I just rewatched the most recent and didn't catch a "fire room".

Screenshot:
TMHq4.png

8V4KU.jpg

There was a thread about this a while ago. Personally I think that it's either an Elite 4 or Champion room.

In the first trailer there is a room with flames coming from the ground. Many people things right now that this room has something to do with Team Flare.
Before they were reveald most people assumed it is a fire gym or Elite4 room

^Yeah that one :)

Yes . I think it might be the place you battle the boss.
If not and it is also not a champion/elite 4 room, Then it also might be the place you meet Yveltal.
I don't know why but it looks like the place we will meet him.

Drohn said:
Screenshot:
TMHq4.png

8V4KU.jpg

There was a thread about this a while ago. Personally I think that it's either an Elite 4 or Champion room.

My bet is on this being the Tower of Mastery, in the cathedral-like building on the northwest side of the map.

Could be Team Flare HQ, E4 room, place to meet a legendary, or Tower of Mastery. Personally, I'm hoping for it to be an E4 room, since that would most likely mean there will be some good Fire types introduced.

nightkeeper said:
Could be Team Flare HQ, E4 room, place to meet a legendary, or Tower of Mastery. Personally, I'm hoping for it to be an E4 room, since that would most likely mean there will be some good Fire types introduced.

I would rather have the Champion specialize in Fire types, as there's already been a Fire type E4 guy and a lot of types (like Psychic and Dark) get heavily re-used.
There has yet to be a Water, Grass, Normal, Steel, Flying, Electric, Fairy or Rock type E4 member.

Blob55 said:
nightkeeper said:

I would rather have the Champion specialize in Fire types, as there's already been a Fire type E4 guy and a lot of types (like Psychic and Dark) get heavily re-used.
There has yet to be a Water, Grass, Normal, Steel, Flying, Electric, Fairy or Rock type E4 member.

E4, champion, whatever. Someone in the pokemon league with a flaming inferno in their room.

My bet is Champion elevator thing like in BW since it has the platform just like it. Which also means we might get a fire champion.

professorlight said:
[img width=600 height=]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/264/e/1/forest_by_rubberyparts-d6n9n4o.jpg[/img]

A sudowoodo pretending to be an aulotte?

Hats off, guys... all of you. Now!

[img width=300 height=]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LordRyu/bronies/tumblr_lfvsdseyaw1qfowf1.gif[/img]
Sorry it is of a pony, but it's soooo fitting... and I was dying to use this one too...

I dont see how it could ever be Aulotte, as it just doesnt make sense. Oorotto sounds more like rot, and like a reversed "root". Aulotte sounds more like some kind of cuter pokemon. Wasn't Aulotte some mentioned name in an old trailer that was never translated to romaji or anything? So, where'd this "Aulotte" = a nightmare zombie tree demon thing come from?

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:
[img width=600 height=]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/264/e/1/forest_by_rubberyparts-d6n9n4o.jpg[/img]

A sudowoodo pretending to be an aulotte?

Hats off, guys... all of you. Now!

[img width=300 height=]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LordRyu/bronies/tumblr_lfvsdseyaw1qfowf1.gif[/img]
Sorry it is of a pony, but it's soooo fitting... and I was dying to use this one too...

I dont see how it could ever be Aulotte, as it just doesnt make sense. Oorotto sounds more like rot, and like a reversed "root". Aulotte sounds more like some kind of cuter pokemon. Wasn't Aulotte some mentioned name in an old trailer that was never translated to romaji or anything? So, where'd this "Aulotte" = a nightmare zombie tree demon thing come from?

Aulotte was basically what many people were calling Oorotto before we knew what he looked like. Aulotte is basically the more romanized version of Oorotto.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
zappy800 said:
My guess for Oorotto's english name is Hauntree. :p What's yours guys?

I liked the name that fake list gave him a while back: Grimwood.

And Grimwood can be a member of the Grimleal. Grima would be represented by Yveltal and Naga would be represented by Xerneas.

Fire Emblem/Pokemon CROSSOVER!

Seriously though, Grimwood sounds like it would be a good name for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back