XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

That actually looked pretty cool and I would have loved for it to be on my team. All of these great artist drawing Pokémon are messing with my emotions...

By the time we get to play this in 12th October, probably we already had a plentiful fake pokemon (faked to appear in XY) to fill the Kalos pokedex :v

Not to mention we will get a 4-5 alternative of starter's final evolutions :p

Adonis Klein said:
By the time we get to play this in 12th October, probably we already had a plentiful fake pokemon (faked to appear in XY) to fill the Kalos pokedex :v

I have not seen any 'fake' drawings in which fennekin went bipedal, though... Guess no one expected that. Not really happy with it 'cause 3rd evo might be a fox-like-Blaziken, not cool...

Feie Herkes said:
Adonis Klein said:

I have not seen any 'fake' drawings in which fennekin went bipedal, though... Guess no one expected that. Not really happy with it 'cause 3rd evo might be a fox-like-Blaziken, not cool...

I'm hoping its final evolution makes the flame fur around its ears spiral around while both its ears comes together even more to make kind of a cone shape so that its head looks kind of like a witch's hat(like Mismagius).

Feie Herkes said:
Adonis Klein said:

At least there is about 0.01% chance it'll turn into Fire/Fighting! And I didn't say 0% because you can never count out the improbable, such as GF wanting to become the ultimate troll.

Feie Herkes said:

There're actually quite a few (before Braixen's reveal):
fennekin_final_stage_by_cid_fox-d5totzb.png

e06e8dceaa3e154b9a2de7b36ec8d0ca-d5r6yzr.jpg

fennekin_a_fire_psychic_type__by_phatmon66-d5ttz75.png

fennekin_final_evo_idea_by_cid_fox-d5quym0.png

83775d1358261349-starter-discussion-speculation-r90jtx.png

pokemon_x_and_y__fennekin_and_evolutions_by_tornaroundtheedges-d5rpwrc.jpg

Looks like the PGL may have a shop similar to the shops in Red and Blue and FR/LG. Not sure if you can buy Pokemon or TM's yet but you can buy items. Apparently thete is a way to turn your Dream Points into Pokemiles. You can then use those miles to buy things from the shop on the PGL. That tells me that there will be some kind of DW or there will be another way to get the Dream Points. Not sure on the full details yet though.:)

What do you think are going to be the version exclusives?
We already know these:

Clauncher is Exclusive to X
Skrelp is Exclusive to Y
Spritzee is Exclusive to Y
Swirlix is Exclusive to X
Xerneas is Exclusive to X
Yveltal is Exclusive to Y

So what do you think the others will be?
I think Inkay will be exclusive to Y and Honedge to X, because they're both duel-types that evolve at least once and GF likes to troll.
I also think Helioptile will be Y exclusive and Litleo X exclusive, as they're both part normal type and they probably both evolve once/twice.

xxashxx said:
Looks like the PGL may have a shop similar to the shops in Red and Blue and FR/LG. Not sure if you can buy Pokemon or TM's yet but you can buy items. Apparently thete is a way to turn your Dream Points into Pokemiles. You can then use those miles to buy things from the shop on the PGL. That tells me that there will be some kind of DW or there will be another way to get the Dream Points. Not sure on the full details yet though.:)
Are they in-game shops that don't use normal money, or wifi only shops?

Drokas said:
Feie Herkes said:

There're actually quite a few (before Braixen's reveal):
fennekin_final_stage_by_cid_fox-d5totzb.png

e06e8dceaa3e154b9a2de7b36ec8d0ca-d5r6yzr.jpg

fennekin_a_fire_psychic_type__by_phatmon66-d5ttz75.png

fennekin_final_evo_idea_by_cid_fox-d5quym0.png

83775d1358261349-starter-discussion-speculation-r90jtx.png

pokemon_x_and_y__fennekin_and_evolutions_by_tornaroundtheedges-d5rpwrc.jpg
I see some sweet pictures in there, thanks for sharing. Guess it was just me, didnt look at the right place for bipedal fennekin-evos... I dont really like it tbh!

Blob55 said:
We already know these:

Skrelp is Exclusive to Y

I think Inkay will be exclusive to Y and Honedge to X, because they're both duel-types that evolve at least once and GF likes to troll.
I also think Helioptile will be Y exclusive and Litleo X exclusive, as they're both part normal type and they probably both evolve once/twice.
mew-mewtwo-x-and-y.jpg

In BW there were 5 version exclusive lines each, I believe. In DP there was 4 each. So far in XY we have 4, so I'm thinking we might see one more? I'm a little skeptical this close to the release date. I don't think it'd be a Pokemon already released though.

Shoot! I forgot about those ones... I don't think of version exclusive Pokémon forms as counting.

Blob55 said:
We already know these:

Skrelp is Exclusive to Y

I just can't see Honedge/Inkay being version exclusives... A Steel/Ghost shield counterpart would be a much better Honedge counterpart.
Also, the logic for Inkay/Honedge you have is not a valid reason... saying they're both dual types that evolve is a horrid logic.

If Inkay/Malimar are version exclusives a much better candidate for their counterparts would be Pancham/Pangoro; with all their types combined, they form a well known type trio (Fighting, Dark, Psychic), they're both part Dark, and are focused on different aspects of the Dark type; Pangoro is the 'I'll-rip-your-face-off' mean guy, whereas Malimar is the sneaky, 'I'm-gonna-make-you-do-evil-things' guy.
Altho this seems unlikely considering Malimar and Pangoro were revealed together so it would make more sense that they were advertised as such.

Blob55 said:
xxashxx said:
Are they in-game shops that don't use normal money, or wifi only shops?

No it will be Poke Miles. Your Dream Points will be converted into Poke Miles then you can use your miles to buy items. Not sure about TM's or Pokemon though.:)

At the second thought, Sylveon might be the only Eeveelution we'll get in this generation. Looking at the special treatment Sylveon got, including the special pack of TCG for it, it would be weird if suddenly the second Eeveelution come and didn't get any treatment.

Still hoping for one though..:(

Ririka said:
At the second thought, Sylveon might be the only Eeveelution we'll get in this generation. Looking at the special treatment Sylveon got, including the special pack of TCG for it, it would be weird if suddenly the second Eeveelution come and didn't get any treatment.

Didn't Umbreon get the same exact thing before Espeon was revealed? And Umbreon got it because new type?

FloodBadge said:
Ririka said:

Didn't Umbreon get the same exact thing before Espeon was revealed? And Umbreon got it because new type?

Ah really? I'm glad then we can still hope. Poor Espeon though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back