XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Why suddenly stop filtering things? Sounds like two things: it's someone who wants fame and prominence or to do more screens with Photoshop.

I still smell bad.

rdecargh said:
Hi I wanna share some new info about XY with you, I dont know if new or anything, just be kind with me:

-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water

thanks! see ya! I love u

I've been seeing leakers mention exp share alot I thought this was confirmed

"The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receives 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon gain 50% experience.
When distributing new moves and abilities, priority was given to new Pokémon.."

McFadyen said:
Why suddenly stop filtering things? Sounds like two things: it's someone who wants fame and prominence or to do more screens with Photoshop.

I still smell bad.

What do you mean by filtering?

I'm sorry if I offend anyone who likes "Greninja"... but that has got to be my least favorite final evo rumor yet. Compared to Gallantoad, who was a completely badass design in every way (my opinion)... Greninja is such a joke.

I know Gallantoad was confirmed fake on DeviantArt, but I was hoping the real evolution would at least be similiar. If Greninja is real, I will officially switch my starter to Chespin or Fennekin. I will never be able to express the extent of my disappointment if Greninja is real.

McFadyen said:

I still smell bad.

Well it IS a little suspicious that he would show his Quilladin's progress and only 3 levels before the final stage he says bye to everyone. Idk. If his pics are fake, they are some of the most conviencing ones thus far but I welcome everything, even fakes. In the end we will soon see the real mons anyhow.

*crosses fingers for Chespin's last stage*

Wait a second.... His first 3 photos where called "1.jpg", "2.jpg" and "3.jpg". Then he skips to "14.jpg." If these are legit that means he has 11 other photos he didn't post for whatever reason.

I also find it very interesting how ALL of his photos are flipped horizontally. IDK about you guys but when I take pictures, they don't magically flip by themselves.

Ohman177 said:
I also find it very interesting how ALL of his photos are flipped horizontally. IDK about you guys but when I take pictures, they don't magically flip by themselves.

Well, most apple products do that. . .
Why? I have no idea. Mine does it all the time.

Ohman177 said:
Mine do, on my iPhone, for whatever reason. >_>

Also, about the 1.jpg > 14.jpg thing, maybe he took multiple pictures and that's the only one that came out okay. He DID say that he was using a webcam.

Ohman177 said:

Webcam photos... He said it himself

Ohman177 said:

Well, you don't need photoshop to do that... Actualy, you can flip your pics in windows :p

Ohman177 said:

He already said the webcam does that (I've seen webcams do the same) I think, and even if we flip it back, it's not like the content of the picture magically changes. What I'm saying is that the flippedness (lol) of the pics are the least suspicious parts of them. To me at least.

*crosses fingers for Chespin's final evo even harder*

ok sorry bro
that was a bad joke from me
i used photoshop and all haha sorry it was so funny
bye

Baktwerel said:
*crosses fingers for Chespin's final evo even harder*
I feel ya'. I'm hoping for a cool-looking Grass/Steel or Grass/Dark type.

*raises an eyebrow*

That's very anticlimactic, even for a faking announcement. But oh well, there goes the highlight of my day.... *rolls away with Quilladin*

ahhah sorry it was so funny
but i still love ya
sorry bye i t was a boring sunday
sorry bie

Why do I have this weird feeling that he's actually lying about Photoshopping it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back