XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Baktwerel said:
Everyone shhhh ;o Let him work on a fake Chespin evo. It's always Fennekin and Froakie getting fake evolutions, I'd like to see people's ideas on Chespin's evo, even if it's fake. And his style is pretty neat :3
they aren't fake.

My intuition says he's possibly backtracking... But at the same time is speech is that of a child. And no kid would be given a review copy from a HUGE company...I don't know how to feel about this.

Yeah, I just tried to find any distortions in the pictures also, these really seem legit. Usually people who make fake Pokémon usually wait a while, He seemed to quick to just say it was fake. The pictures being backwards does happen, I think they are legit or really a Expert on photoshopping :)

I just woke up. Can someone summarize what's going on?

Very impressive fakes if they are indeed fakes. In these times it's hard to believe anything. xD

Water Pokémon Master said:

Someone claimed to have the game. People said he was lying. He showed clear pics of Hawklucha and areas we've never seen. Now he's saying he photoshopped but most people say he's lying because there's no distortion and it seems he's backtrackking to not get in trouble

A guy posted a bunch of pictures that are most like 99% real.

He then backpedaled and said that he photoshopped them, but odds are he's just trying to cover up his leak.

He showed Froakie's final evo, a new fighting/flying bird, and a weird anemone Pokemon.

Anthony Quintessenza said:

He then backpedaled and said that he photoshopped them, but odds are he's just trying to cover up his leak.

He showed Froakie's final evo, a new fighting/flying bird, and a weird anemone Pokemon.

This isn't the same guy who showed the Froakie final evo and the initial Hawklucha leak...This guy started with a Chespin

TheRoyalXerneas said:
My intuition says he's possibly backtracking... But at the same time is speech is that of a child. And no kid would be given a review copy from a HUGE company...I don't know how to feel about this.
that's awfully presumptuous. English is not his first language most likely.

After "leaks" were revealed, the thread went crazy, with people creating accounts simply to contribute to the madness.

I personally don't believe any of the leaks because the leaker didn't know how to use the most basic grammar and I doubt he could get his hands on a review copy of the game.

Once again. Madness.

Anthony Quintessenza said:

I don't think they are real. For me this one didn't look like a real 3d model:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=7141

It's look a little bit to... flat.

Compared to the ''original'' Hawlucha, from earlier this day, the 3D models are exactly equal. The colours are off, but that's just from the poor quality of the first leak. I doubt it's fake..

nightkeeper said:

After "leaks" were revealed, the thread went crazy, with people creating accounts simply to contribute to the madness.

I personally don't believe any of the leaks because the leaker didn't know how to use the most basic grammar and I doubt he could get his hands on a review copy of the game.

Once again. Madness.

He's apparently Italian.

I swear, this is like the fourth time this week I've heard someone say something like this. Not everyone speaks English. >.<

A random guest just came into PB chat and linked me the following. I'm guessing it's the same stuff that's already been shared in the thread, but sheeeeeesh I'm not wading through all of those posts...

znWkBCL.gif

1380468660837.jpg

1380468417005.jpg

1380468820016.png

Elfteiroh said:
The guy went through the thread and edited out ALL of his pics...

Seems a little too suspicious for ''just a joke''.

The thread on 4chan with Froakie's final evo, and Hawlucha was supposedly also mysteriously taken down. I guess GameFreak isn't happy about this. Oh well, leaks are bound to happen.

nightkeeper said:

Once again. Madness.
I think you missed the part where someone pointed out how that's kind of bigoted of you... Maybe he's a child... or maybe, just MAYBE, English isn't his first language. WPM just said his IP is from Italy.

Ok so. Let me do a summary of what's happened so far.

First he appeared with:
Hi I wanna share some new info about XY with you, I dont know if new or anything, just be kind with me:

-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water

thanks! see ya! I love u

Then he comes in and says

hawlucha is real trust me, dont know the other since I didnt choose the froggy
hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type which is pretty cool story bro right?
its 0,8m and 21,5kg. thanks you too

Then:
another tips guys but be silent
XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs

And of course we have the four photos he posts (in order):
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
He then says that's all he can post and is leaving. BUT REALLY HE NEVER LEFT. He stayed on and watched everyone react to what he posted, then came back to state that he faked it. He IS STILL WATCHING.
Edit: There you go WPM

nightkeeper said:

Once again. Madness.
as I said before, English is likely not his first language. and if we assume his IP is legit, he is from Italy which is not an English speaking country.

I don't think there is much evidence suggesting these aren't real other than people wanting to live in denial. the overworld screenshot of the Stonehenge area is very convincing.

bacon said:
A random guest just came into PokéBeach chat and linked me the following. I'm guessing it's the same stuff that's already been shared in the thread, but sheeeeeesh I'm not wading through all of those posts...

znWkBCL.gif

1380468660837.jpg

1380468417005.jpg

1380468820016.png
That Torchic. Oh my goodness. That is amazing. *w*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back