XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

P.DelSlayer said:
Ben826 said:
PLEASE let there be a grass-ghost type in Gen6!!!

Oorotto has been speculated a lot to be Grass/Ghost
That's what I thought too, but I heard a lot of grass-dark as well. What's your thoughts on the Sudowoodo relation?

1. The photo of froakie's final is completely unrelated to rdecargh's photos and info.
2. It is unknown whether or not the Hawlucha photo that came with the froakie final photo is the same as rdecargh's Hawlucha/belongs to him or if it belongs to the person who posted the froakie final. The only clue we have is that both the first Hawlucha and the Froakie final are both shown in the summary area.
3. The first Hawlucha does seem to, however, have a different color torso from rdecargh's. This could either be due to lighting/faking or because of gender differences. The second reason is further boosted by the fact that the first Hawlucha is Male while rdecargh claims to have had a female. We don't have any proof of that claim though.

CoolJosh10 said:
P.DelSlayer said:

The grass part is confirmed but the ghost part is still in speculation.:(

Technically its unconfirmed, we've only seen a Fire move do SE damage on it

Ice/Steel Oorotto for the winnnn :D
(altho in all seriousness it is gonna be part grass)

Galaco. said:
Hawklucha is ok, I mean, nothing special, but wow, Froakie's final evo is a disaster, the years/levels lol were not kind.

Don't worry, according to this picture, Froakie's final evo will be fake.
Hawlucha looks pretty real, so does the other one. The only thing what makes me believe, that the worm-shaped thingy is fake, is that it's a Sprite and not a 3D-Model.

P.DelSlayer said:
Ben826 said:
PLEASE let there be a grass-ghost type in Gen6!!!

I'll add cutie pie Orotto to my team anyway(don't judge me). But I would love for him to be Grass/Ghost we already have Shiftry as Grass/Dark so Orotto don't be dark.

nightkeeper said:
I just have a few issues with this. It's not that I don't understand the need to share information if you do have a review copy and aren't a member of the forum, it's that I see people that would think like this:
"People are really crazy about these leaks. Maybe I should join and stir up some trouble. *cue evil laugh*"

People love causing problems, and it's just hard to believe credibility when chances are, a lot of fakes will be out in the following 2 weeks.

I understand that, we all know the feeling of being deceived with lots of fakes here and there though, lol. But there are people who, not knowing the world of fake is going wild, genuinely want to share some info, then getting the harsh treatment from us who of course getting suspicious at anyone new.

It's like a shopkeeper who need to serve tons of people a day and could get bored a hell out of it, but from the customer's side, it's hteir first time buying that day, and when the customer treated badly they just feel wronged, lol.

Mugi said:
Galaco. said:
Hawklucha is ok, I mean, nothing special, but wow, Froakie's final evo is a disaster, the years/levels lol were not kind.

Hawlucha looks pretty real, so does the other one. The only thing what makes me believe, that the worm-shaped thingy is fake, is that it's a Sprite and not a 3D-Model.

What is that picture supposed to be?

nightkeeper said:
I just have a few issues with this. It's not that I don't understand the need to share information if you do have a review copy and aren't a member of the forum, it's that I see people that would think like this:
"People are really crazy about these leaks. Maybe I should join and stir up some trouble. *cue evil laugh*"

People love causing problems, and it's just hard to believe credibility when chances are, a lot of fakes will be out in the following 2 weeks.

It's a psychological effect. You have information that nobody else has, which makes you special, however, as long as you don't share this, nobody will know of this. People tend you leak, because of the recognition they get, even if they remain anonymous. It's basically their 5 minutes of fame.

SuchADamnLady369 said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I'll add cutie pie Orotto to my team anyway(don't judge me). But I would love for him to be Grass/Ghost we already have Shiftry as Grass/Dark so Orotto don't be dark.

We also have Cacturne as Grass/Dark
And Quilladin's evolution was reported Grass/Dark by a highly reliable source

Ohman177 said:
1. The photo of froakie's final is completely unrelated to rdecargh's photos and info.
2. It is unknown whether or not the Hawlucha photo that came with the froakie final photo is the same as rdecargh's Hawlucha/belongs to him or if it belongs to the person who posted the froakie final. The only clue we have is that both the first Hawlucha and the Froakie final are both shown in the summary area.
3. The first Hawlucha does seem to, however, have a different color torso from rdecargh's. This could either be due to lighting/faking or because of gender differences. The second reason is further boosted by the fact that the first Hawlucha is Male while rdecargh claims to have had a female. We don't have any proof of that claim though.
The colouring is not that different actually, and can easily be attributed to lighting either inside or outside of the game. Cel-shaded graphics can change like that i've heard.

Something else to add here: the person who leaked the supposed Froakie evolution as well as Hawlucha clearly had a Froakie, while our leaker here has a Chespin, as well as a Hawlucha. This definitely suggests the leakers are 2 different people with 2 different games.

This guy has a good point.

1380473256375.png

Razmos said:
Ohman177 said:
The colouring is not that different actually, and can easily be attributed to lighting either inside or outside of the game. Cel-shaded graphics can change like that i've heard.

Something else to add here: the person who leaked the supposed Froakie evolution as well as Hawlucha clearly had a Froakie, while our leaker here has a Chespin, as well as a Hawlucha. This definitely suggests the leakers are 2 different people with 2 different games.

Idk. rdecargh's is a bright red while a slightly different shade of yellow while the other guys' is a dark brown. Do you think one of them could have a shiny?

-GetaX- said:

1380473256375.png
Except this gif debunks that:
znWkBCL.gif

You can see that the font was changed later in development.

Ohman177 said:
Razmos said:

Idk. rdecargh's is a bright red while a slightly different shade of yellow while the other guys' is a dark brown. Do you think one of them could have a shiny?

I think the 2 were different genders - this could just be a gender difference

Cinesra said:
Mugi said:

Yea, what is it? ._.

-GetaX- said:

1380473256375.png
*claps* Well done. I, for one, am happy that it's fake. XD

-GetaX- said:

1380473256375.png

The A almost got me believing it or it could be something in the options (a bit unlikely I'm just guessing)

P.DelSlayer said:
Ohman177 said:

I think the 2 were different genders - this could just be a gender difference

It would explain it. Especially since he claimed to have a female. IF ONLY WE HAD SEEN PROOF OF GENDER.

Cinesra said:
Mugi said:

Look it up: http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

I can't explain it pretty good, sry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back