XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Razmos said:
-GetaX- said:
This guy has a good point.

1380473256375.png
Except this gif debunks that:
znWkBCL.gif

You can see that the font was changed later in development.
Oh, I see... nvm then!

Mugi said:
Cinesra said:
What is that picture supposed to be?

Look it up: http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

I can't explain it pretty good, sry. :/
Good enough. That makes sense.

The Hawlucha picture is pretty leveled, while Froakie's evolution picture is all over the place.

I had a thought, what if the Daycare was seen abet off screen?
If anyone saw the new commercials and saw the two Pokemon in the fenced area, don't you think with the sign next to it that it could've been the Daycare or at least a ranch?

I might be wrong, but I remembered seeing two Petilil in the fenced area near the Daycare so that's why I was thinking that maybe we saw the Daycare in one of the commercials.

Maybe I should have put that gif in a spoiler tag. Sorry for the image spam everyone D:

Mugi said:
Cinesra said:
What is that picture supposed to be?

The two pictures on the right are from a different source to that on the left. Someone needs to compare the 'Photo Forensics' of Greninja to those of the first two Hawlucha screenshots that came from 4chan with the 'cameroid.com' logo in the corner.

Without wanting to get swept away by the enormous wave of mindless speculation, even though I do like to join in on this stuff from time to time, fonts could change at any point. It's a very minor thing. I'm inclined to believe the gif for no other reason that it looks very...Pokemon-esque and professional whereas the Froakie image looks strange as though someone was trying to make a convincing fake. The gif looks very convincing. Only the quality of the gif looks odd to me.

Oh well. Two weeks is nothing compared to what I have to wait for some of the other games I am desperately looking forward to.

SavvyJackal said:
Mugi said:

Good enough. That makes sense.

The Hawlucha picture is pretty leveled, while Froakie's evolution picture is all over the place.

The Froakie evo might just be a completely different Pokemon's evo.

TomoEGoto said:
I had a thought, what if the Daycare was seen abet off screen?
If anyone saw the new commercials and saw the two Pokemon in the fenced area, don't you think with the sign next to it that it could've been the Daycare or at least a ranch?

I might be wrong, but I remembered seeing two Petilil in the fenced area near the Daycare so that's why I was thinking that maybe we saw the Daycare in one of the commercials.

Hm, that being the daycare would make a lot of sense to me. Especially because the road seems to be straight.

Delta said:
Without wanting to get swept away by the enormous wave of mindless speculation, even though I do like to join in on this stuff from time to time, fonts could change at any point. It's a very minor thing. I'm inclined to believe the gif for no other reason that it looks very...Pokemon-esque and professional whereas the Froakie image looks strange as though someone was trying to make a convincing fake. The gif looks very convincing. Only the quality of the gif looks odd to me.

Oh well. Two weeks is nothing compared to what I have to wait for some of the other games I am desperately looking forward to.
The gif is an official one :p

It's from this video.

illmtu said:
Mugi said:

The two pictures on the right are from a different source to that on the left. Someone needs to compare the 'Photo Forensics' of Greninja to those of the first two Hawlucha screenshots that came from 4chan with the 'cameroid.com' logo in the corner.

You are correct. Someone needs to do those 3 together and leave the Binacle and Red Hawlucha separate cause they are from two different people. I'd do it but don't have the slightest idea how lol. Honestly though that Binacle is so ugly I can't even express how much I dislike it.

Ohman177 said:
illmtu said:

You are correct. Someone needs to do those 3 together and leave the Binacle and Red Hawlucha separate cause they are from two different people. I'd do it but don't have the slightest idea how lol. Honestly though that Binacle is so ugly I can't even express how much I dislike it.

The Barnacle is not ugly. It's straight phugly ugh! Why did I call myself "spoiling" myself? Well i'm going to have a nightmare tonight.

-GetaX- said:
This guy has a good point.

1380473256375.png

Unfortunately, if you look at this "a" shown at a later date, you will see the change in font:
original.jpg

This is from the torchic distribution. Look at the a in normAl. Sorry, but we still have no conformation.

Edit: Wow, you people are fast!

Man...things have blown up in the hour I was gone!

I really like Hawlucha...wouldn't be mad if it turned out real. As much as I enjoy speculation, I'm definitely missing the day when fakes were easy to tell apart from real screens.

From the looks of the screen caps, it looks like they brought back the ribbons (or at least display the ones already gotten through the previous generation) and perhaps maybe you can get ribbons in this generation aside from the ones you get when you beat the E4 and the event ribbon to prevent it being traded over GTS. I recall in DPP (Platinum specifically) you could buy ribbons for a phenomenal price from a woman in a Spa, so maybe you can get ribbons through different means like before?

Another reminder:
The Greninja, Hawlucha and its moves, and Hawlucha in battle photos are all from an unknown place.
We only know that rdecargh posted the pictures of Binacle, Hawlucha with a blue background, overworld with stone pillars, and Quilladin Vs. Emolga.

Ghoster23 said:
Upon testing the images first posted this is what appeared:

analysis.php

Froakie's evo

analysis.php

Hawlucha's summary

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=f6c7d80de761c6a8c4b2f85846576165a14b2b96.236120&fmt=ela&size=600
Hawlucha

So that I don't post more images and as I don't know how to use the spoiler here you can find the original's that I used: http://*report me because I'm an advertiser*/2013/09/29/rumor-images-show-final-froakie-evolution-new-pokemon/

They're the first 3 from right to left, top to bottom.
So basically those 3 with the unknown source (NOT rdecargh) are confirmed fake?

Hello! I figured I'd join in on this madness like any sensible person would in an attempt to contribute.. Things. I'd like to emphasize that a change of font is not unfathomable, especially when developments of far greater scale have already been made clear.

1374783_349826555152504_1486463650_n.jpg

Yeah, I don't understand this photo forensics method at all. Seems pseudo-sciency to me...

Ghoster23 said:
Upon testing the images first posted this is what appeared:

analysis.php

Froakie's evo

analysis.php

Hawlucha's summary

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=f6c7d80de761c6a8c4b2f85846576165a14b2b96.236120&fmt=ela&size=600
Hawlucha

Edit: If you want the originals search them as because I'm so totally dumb posting a perfectly fine link to another pokemon fanpage article is advertising and completely wrong and I'm person most likely, oh well, of course something so innocent is horrible...
They're the first 3 from right to left, top to bottom.

I'm very confused. Does this prove they're real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back