XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Lol I know this will be slightly off topic but I couldn't help myself and drew this comic about leakers (especially after I saw that some people were joking with similar ideas too) xD Hope you guys will enjoy!
[attachment=7145]

edit: No need to reply here since it'd be off topic! Don't want to get anyone into trouble...

Attachments

• Types of Leakers by Qvi.jpg
    Types of Leakers by Qvi.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 431

Avoid making posts that don't add anything to the discussion. If you like something or agree with something, you can use the "Like" button.

I removed some posts for spam.

@Baktwerel: It's a funny image! For future reference, it's better to post such things here. I'll leave it for now since it's related to the discussion. :D

Sorry ~

*cough*

On topic... I remember reading somewhere that in horde battles we can only capture the last standing Pokemon. Anyone know if that's true?

Still what stops me from believing Greninja (also if I'm starting to like it) is the lost of Frogadier dark blue mask/gloves/toes. Let's accept that the bubles are gone but there's really no reason for him to return light blue or to give dark blue to frogadier if Grninja is real...

Consider the Charmander line, it goes Orange > Red > Orange.
also Chikorita's line: Green > Yellow > Green again
and Treeko's line: Green > Lighter shade of green > back to original shade of green

Turtwig's line also: Has some yellow > has more yellow > has no yellow at all.
Chikorita's line again: Leaf > Bigger leaf > Stamen
Blaziken doesn't resemble Combusken in the slightest, other than it having a beak and having a reddish colouration.

I know, but you see on Frogadier dark blue is not simply a colour. I mean it looks like it's wearing mask/gloves/shoes.

I'm fairly sure if Serperior can lose limbs as it evolves, it's not too farfetch'd to believe Froakie can lose some gloves.

The white part on Greninja's face seems to be made of bubbles and acts like a mask. so it's design doesn't change that much in that respect.

Razmos said:
The white part on Greninja's face seems to be made of bubbles and acts like a mask. so it's design doesn't change that much in that respect.

How is sharp and pointy = bubbles ?

palkia07 said:
I know, but you see on Frogadier dark blue is not simply a colour. I mean it looks like it's wearing mask/gloves/shoes.

A mask that goes all the way down it's back, and shoes that only cover the toes?

Whitefire said:
Razmos said:

Someone pointed out that a small part just above the tongue is rounded and shaped like bubbles.

Razmos said:
I'm fairly sure if Serperior can lose limbs as it evolves, it's not too farfetch'd to believe Froakie can lose some gloves.

Serperior is as snake. Have no legs and arms fits with snakes.

Razmos said:
Whitefire said:
Someone pointed out that a small part just above the tongue is rounded and shaped like bubbles.
http://pokebeach.com/news/0913/greninja.jpg

Where?

FloodBadge said:
palkia07 said:

A mask that goes all the way down it's back, and shoes that only cover the toes?

Of course. What did you expect a zorro masked pokemon?

1380493267610.jpg
I personally think pictures like these just debunk the reliability of any of the "leaks", it makes them obviously fake in my opinion.

Tyrible said:
1380493267610.jpg
I personally think pictures like these just debunk the reliability of any of the "leaks", it makes them obviously fake in my opinion.

Why is the crotch and part of the foot-area circled when they arent circled in other shots?

Also the feather numbers are due to perspective. The feathers could truly be rounded but feathers are /flat/ and any shot of them not head on will make them look pointed.

Has this been proven fake or is it still just unconfirmed?
tumblr_mtuolx1Phc1ri5196o1_400_zps34d345aa.png

I actually like it.

New batch of rumors (Don't know where these originated, though):

- Professor Patrice is a second (female) professor, who is based on research and sends your friends the Kalos starters.
- Frogadier evolves into Amphegade, a Water/Fighting type. It focuses on stealthy combat. Amphegade uses makeshift "bubble bombs" to thwart its opponents. It has a darker appearance: It wears a hood, which is derived from Frogadier's eye-horns. The bubbles are transformed into a necklace of bubble bombs.
- Braixen evolves into Fire/Psychic Zorsearer, what I assume is a play on "sorcerer". It's gender ratio is still primarily male, as Zorsearer is more gender neutral than Braixen. It's fur is shaped into a witch's hat, while it also wears a cloak or caplet of sorts. Its tail and ear fur flow in a more beautiful way, resembling smoke or intense heat. It carries a wooden wand that it can ignite on command, and casts devious tricks on it's opponents. It is still bipedal.
- Quilladin evolves into Chestlamane, another word play based on Charlamagne, Grass/Dark. It's a little more sleek than Quilladin. The chestnut shell broke into what resembles a knight's armor. There are some spikes that cover its armor plates. Its chest has a simple leafy pattern that resembles gothic/medieval art (not sure how to explain the origin, but think of Serperior).
- There is about new 130 Pokemon. There are 6 evolutions of previous Pokemon, including Swalot. So far, there has been a good number of new Fire and Poison types.
- A new ability, Cautious Step, ignores entry hazards. It is used by Hawlucha.
- Helioptile evolves into another Electric/Normal type that references solar panels. It's final stage evolves via Sun Stone.
- Houndoom, Camerupt, Druddigon and Zoroark will get Mega Evolutions.

@grassdragon: That one has been debunked for a while now.

grassdragon said:

I actually like it.

1) Personally i havent seen that before, dislike the ear fur but the weird black fur for some reason i like.

2) Assume everything is fake until proven otherwise ovo b

Whitefire said:
Razmos said:
http://pokebeach.com/news/0913/greninja.jpg

Where?
[attachment=7148]
Someone speculated those were bubbles. I'm not saying they were right, I was just speculating also.

grassdragon said:

I actually like it.
I still believe it's fake. the image is too good quality to be a leak. also the background looks painted in. and the lines of the pokemon are too thin for the cel-shaded graphics.

Kitana Coldfire said:
New batch of rumors (Don't know where these originated, though):
That's fake. someone on *forums i'm not allowed to mention* made it up and admitted it was fake a few posts later.

Attachments

• bub.png
    bub.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 91

That description of Zorsearer matches the picture I was asking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back