XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Razmos said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
New batch of rumors (Don't know where these originated, though):
That's fake. someone on *forums i'm not allowed to mention* made it up and admitted it was fake a few posts later.

Well damn. I liked the sound of those.

Tyrible said:
1380493267610.jpg
I personally think pictures like these just debunk the reliability of any of the "leaks", it makes them obviously fake in my opinion.

I'm also thinking Pokemon X and Y are supposed to have really awesome animations. During battle, and maybe also when you're looking at stats (as seen on a torchic picture I saw earlier today). I mean, if that were so, this Hawlucha is in the EXACT same pose every time. I guess it would be easy to just wait until it spreads it wings into that pose every time you take a photo, but it would be a little... easier to just snap a photo. Just my thoughts. Not that I'm not looking forward to having a flight/fighting pokemon on my team, I mean it looks really cool.

Lovey said:
Tyrible said:
1380493267610.jpg
I personally think pictures like these just debunk the reliability of any of the "leaks", it makes them obviously fake in my opinion.

I'm also thinking Pokemon X and Y are supposed to have really awesome animations. During battle, and maybe also when you're looking at stats (as seen on a torchic picture I saw earlier today). I mean, if that were so, this Hawlucha is in the EXACT same pose every time. I guess it would be easy to just wait until it spreads it wings into that pose every time you take a photo, but it would be a little... easier to just snap a photo. Just my thoughts. Not that I'm not looking forward to having a flight/fighting pokemon on my team, I mean it looks really cool.

This... even in the legs... These two 'leakers' most likely are friends, or maybe even the same person for all we know. Like the thousands of times said earlier, do not forget to take a pinch of salt everytime some rumor is posted. Seriously, pokefans are used as psychological toys right now... Kind of sadistic, if I might be honest.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ps1v8x&s=5#.Uki_wYakrGk

Thoughts on this cutie?

Well if Greninja turns out to be true we can find a positive note:

Extrasensory (x2 on Poison)
Bounce (x2 on Fighting, Grass, Bug)
Hydro Pump; (x2 on Fire, Rock, Ground)
Close Combat; (x2 on Normal, Dark, Ice, Steel)
Ice Beam (x2 on Dragon; Flying)

It is already SE against 13 types and it will have great attack stats and great speed.
If they give him earthquake and a dark move (add x2 electric, ghost and psychic to the above) It will destroy everything (It could maybe have a poison move against Fairy being a frog and grass Knot for water pokemon)
P.s. I know it's weal but it can also learn lick (X2 ghost, psychic)

SavvyJackal said:

Thoughts on this cutie?

That thing even rivals my dear mewostic.

zsmithrn said:
The new front page info appears to be fake. Heres a link to what i found

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/20049/20130925/pok-mon-x-y-news-final-starter.htm

Saying that we've been over this 8 times already would be an underexaggeration. Those have been proven fake days ago and are from some deviantart account.

SavvyJackal said:

Thoughts on this cutie?

Waaaaaaaaaait a second... White and purple? Check. Armed with quills like a porcupine? Check.
Could it be the rumored Quillom?

A Normal/Poison porcupine Pokemon named Quillom can be found quite early in the game in the forest. It has white skin with light purple quills. He has a Poison-type quill attack which damages and has a high chance of poison.

If so, I will be a happy trainer ~

Baktwerel said:
SavvyJackal said:

Thoughts on this cutie?

Waaaaaaaaaait a second... White and purple? Check. Armed with quills like a porcupine? Check.

A Normal/Poison porcupine Pokemon named Quillom can be found quite early in the game in the forest. It has white skin with light purple quills. He has a Poison-type quill attack which damages and has a high chance of poison.

That would be cool. It certainly looks like it could be caught early in the game. If so, I already planned to possibly include a Poison type, and I'd like to have this. One of the few leaks I'd like to be real.

Baktwerel said:
SavvyJackal said:

Thoughts on this cutie?

Light purple quills? They looks like dark purple to me.

I know how you feel. If this cutie is in fact Quillom and legit, it might dethrones male Nidoran as my favourite poison type! It's just too cute!
The head angle looks a little awkward and questionable though. And what seems like it's mouth, looks a little wrong too since the other eye isn't visible... but for Arceus' sake, why am I looking for signs of fake on this cutie??? I want it to be real Q3Q

I think all leaks up to this point are defiantly false, why would Nintendo ever give review copies out to anybody who would potentially leak. When they said they gave out review copies, everyone claimed they got one, but who really got them? None of them. Actual review companies like IGN, or Gamespot, who Nintendo knows will follow the review rules, got them. And no employee of these companies would risk their career to show us like two Pokemon for a game that comes out in 13 days.

Baktwerel said:
I know how you feel. If this cutie is in fact Quillom and legit, it might dethrones male Nidoran as my favourite poison type! It's just too cute!
The head angle looks a little awkward and questionable though. And what seems like it's mouth, looks a little wrong too since the other eye isn't visible... but for Arceus' sake, why am I looking for signs of fake on this cutie??? I want it to be real Q3Q

It kind of reminds me of Stunky.

Just spotted this on 4chan!!

1380500827299.jpg

In case the link gets broken, I'll add it as an attachment too.

omgomg even if it's fake I am soooooooooo excited x,D

[attachment=7149]

Attachments

• 1380500827299.jpg
    1380500827299.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 987

Baktwerel said:

1380500827299.jpg

After seeing how Chespin went to Quilladin, I figured this would be the direction they'd go with the final. It actually looks pretty good (from the back).

Baktwerel said:

1380500827299.jpg

Looks good from the back.

Ikr??? But aaaaaaaaah the tease! Someone leak a front view too hnnnngh x,3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back