XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

With only 11 days left to go until the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, I'm sure we well see tons of more fake images, and that's Ohkay. Because in a short 11 days, the truth well all be known.

I can agree with that. I personally was surprised by the apparent smoothness of this new picture set. However, I think it's one of the most convincing screens we've seen so far and I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully this person will post more if it is indeed real.

Well it's a confirmed fake on 4chan now, apparently it's old fakemon artwork. That didn't last long. But I do agree with FloodBadge, at this rate, we wouldn't recognize a real leak even if it was done in video form. We don't know what to believe anymore!

Kitana Coldfire said:
steffenka said:
Do you know what the floating yellow thing is on the picture with Dedenne and Furfrou?

If you're talking about the green and yellow things in the air above the fountain, I'm fairly sure those are Skiploom.

Thanks, and I have another "do you know" question :)
Near the large building in the middle, is a man. He is standing next to a lamp.
Next to the man is, what I see as a bird-like thing, am I right or wrong? And if it is a real Pokemon, do you know what it is?

four_graves said:
MauriiDS said:
/vp/ is at it again

FdzV114.png

tG5pFSZ.jpg

If it's fake, it's a really great fake.
I hope this is a chimecho evolution, or a mega evolution XD I really want this to be real. It so adorable, and this wouldn't be the first time a color change has done a dramatic change :)

Ghost King said:
four_graves said:
If it's fake, it's a really great fake.
I hope this is a chimecho evolution, or a mega evolution XD I really want this to be real. It so adorable, and this wouldn't be the first time a color change has done a dramatic change :)
Already confirmed fake unfortunately. It's made by someone on Deviantart.

Razmos said:
Ghost King said:
why must you crush my dreams :'(
But all joking aside that was a good fake though, but it did look a little suspicious. Oh well, I found this thing about Clemont being a fairy type gym leader, he owns a bunnelby (anime), and a dendenne which is part fairy do you think that he could be a fairy type gym leader?

Re: RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Razmos said:
Ghost King said:

Do you have a link to their work so we can see how it was made or at least the quality of the work they do? I just can't believe that it isn't real! It's so well done!

EDIT: Nevermind,

1380615884300.png

You know, I think it might be in everyone's best interests for us to make a masterpost of what rumors/screenshots that have been confirmed fake, real, and unconfirmed. I've noticed a lot of repetitions lately, and I think it's only going to get worse until the 12th. If we had a masterpost, we could just direct people there to cross-check before posting.

I'll look into compiling screenshots after I get done with class today. 100+ pages of digging whoohoo!

Found this suspicious rumor, really sorry if it's been posted before:

YiaGEcF.jpg

Anything on this?

As for me:
- I don't remember but we got some rumor about Fairy gym right? Thus colliding with this rumor of Fairy Elite 4
- I don't see why a Dragon type elite 4 need to use 3 pokemon of the same species when there are so many dragons available until now, different case for Lance.
- I don't like rumor who mention 3rd legend so easily.

Ririka said:

YiaGEcF.jpg

Anything on this?

As for me:
- I don't remember but we got some rumor about Fairy gym right? Thus colliding with this rumor of Fairy Elite 4
- I don't see why a Dragon type elite 4 need to use 3 pokemon of the same species when there are so many dragons available until now, different case for Lance.

Yeah... this seems fishy.

Ririka said:

YiaGEcF.jpg

Anything on this?

As for me:

The one that really stands out for me is the use of 3 of the same dragon type Pokemon...that just sounds incredibly lazy.

Ririka said:

YiaGEcF.jpg

Anything on this?

As for me:
Well just because there is a gym that is a fairy type doesn't mean that there couldn't be a elite 4 also. Look at BW2 pretty much we had a dragon gym and champion ;).

Alright, I made a new thread to compile the confirmed fake/unconfirmed rumors in. If you'd like to dig through threads for screenshots/rumors and post them there (in spoilers), that would be a big help to me.

Once the post is completed, we can direct people to that post when a repeated rumor pops up.

Ririka said:

Remember that in Johto we had a Fighting gym and a fighting Elite 4

Schezo92 said:
Ririka said:

YiaGEcF.jpg

Anything on this?

As for me:

Not to mention the notion of another Eeveelution seems unlikely considering the way how Sylveon was hinted at in the promo for that Eevee movie short.

Bobbins said:
Ririka said:

Ah yes, i forgot about that. ;)

I always thought Fairy will get some big screentime. Then a Fairy elite 4 rumor is still plausible and can go along with the Fairy gym, though honestly i hoped this is not the case haha, just for the sake of my OCD.

I hope it's true. I really would love a second new Eeveelution. I'm not the biggest fan of Sylveon. I mean, it's cute, but I wouldn't use it. XP

Ririka said:
Bobbins said:

Ah yes, i forgot about that. ;)

I always thought Fairy will get some big screentime. Then a Fairy elite 4 rumor is still plausible and can go along with the Fairy gym, though honestly i hoped this is not the case haha, just for the sake of my OCD.

While I hope for a Fairy gym, I really REALLY wish there would be a Dark gym... I heard a rumor that that was going to be a thing. I really hope so x_x

Akwila said:
Schezo92 said:

Not to mention the notion of another Eeveelution seems unlikely considering the way how Sylveon was hinted at in the promo for that Eevee movie short.

Just like how Mewtwo Y was shown off in the movie.
Not saying there is another Eeveelution, but there's no reason to write it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back