XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

I was thinking about a Pikachu/Raichu Megaevolution too. I doubt it would happen, though. I am interested in whether or not mega evolution effects a Pokemon's personality in the show, since that is a large part of why Ash didn't want to evolve Pikachu to begin with. Regardless, I think this is the time of the month where a lot of rumors are going to be spread in attempts for last possible moment of fame and attention seeking.

I kinda wish I could see the Fennekin evo rumor, even though I know it's fake.. I'm curious. Its getting annoying having every single image just say 4CHAN.ORG.

Featherwick said:
So tomorrow there is going to be a Nintendo Direct at 10 EST, I mean they're probably going to mention X and Y, but I really doubt that we'll get anything huge out of it. Maybe they'll finally reveal Orrotto.

Can I get some confirmation on this please? I can't seem to find anything about a direct tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. I thought it was Pokemon specific for some reason.

grassdragon said:
FloodBadge said:
I heard rumors of all the Eeveelutions getting mega evolutions,

GameFreak has confirmed that none of the Gen VI Pokemon are getting Mega Evos so Sylveon isn't getting one. That disproves that theory right there.

They've also confirmed the Mewtwo Y is not, in fact, Mewtwo, and then that it was.
They've done this a few times. Confirm something isn't true to make it so when it is, the fanbase is completely surprised.

TrainerSivan said:
I was thinking about a Pikachu/Raichu Megaevolution too. I doubt it would happen, though. I am interested in whether or not mega evolution effects a Pokemon's personality in the show, since that is a large part of why Ash didn't want to evolve Pikachu to begin with. Regardless, I think this is the time of the month where a lot of rumors are going to be spread in attempts for last possible moment of fame and attention seeking.

Well considering Mega evolution is just temporary is a perfect way to make Ash's Pikachu legendary for a little while specially in a huge battle, it would be pretty cool if his attitude did change once he transforms and went full psycho ala Infernape, then he returns to it's natural form and same personality.

It would just be an amazing moment in the anime :)

I want to know what picture everyone is calling a 'nice teaser'. The picture isn't available.

Angelblaze said:
and is it just me or do some people think fennekin could end up having wings? the back of its legs look kind of like wings to me. i was really hoping they would do something with that XD. fairy fox =)

Ooh! I was wondering what i was gonna draw next, it would also probably go nicely with my somewhat idea for Braixen's evolution. :3

I really like the overall look of this Greninja guy but the fact that it's using its tongue as a scarf it's putting me a bit off and I'd have like to see more bubbles in it. Those straight flat palms and toes and the head going all angular similar to what we've seen in the second stage however are screaming real to me, even tho I'm not sure if i'd like it that way. Anyway I'm gonna choose froakie no matter what now I want to see the last stage of chespin as a steel type and the last stage of fennekin as a fairy type :)

I'd live to be able to see the Fennekin thing that everyone is talking about being a nice tease.

Also, there is no way that the number of new pokemon is only 70. Reason being that the pokemon company already confirmed that the number of total pokemon would reach well over 700.

wako_88 said:
I really like the overall look of this Greninja guy but the fact that it's using its tongue as a scarf it's putting me a bit off and I'd have like to see more bubbles in it. Those straight flat palms and toes and the head going all angular similar to what we've seen in the second stage however are screaming real to me, even tho I'm not sure if i'd like it that way. Anyway I'm gonna choose froakie no matter what now I want to see the last stage of chespin as a steel type and the last stage of fennekin as a fairy type :)

Yeah Greninja is growing on me over time to the point that I hope he is real. I mean, I'm team Chespin all the way but I know my brother is going Froak so it'd be cool to fight that thing =D Hopefully, (though I'm sure it won't happen) we get the final evo's in the direct tomorrow.

FloodBadge said:
grassdragon said:
GameFreak has confirmed that none of the Gen VI Pokemon are getting Mega Evos so Sylveon isn't getting one. That disproves that theory right there.

They've also confirmed the Mewtwo Y is not, in fact, Mewtwo, and then that it was.
They've done this a few times. Confirm something isn't true to make it so when it is, the fanbase is completely surprised.

This is true. Taking that into consideration, what do you think it might mean in this case?
Could the Gen VI Pokemon possibly be getting something like Hyper evolutions? (I just made Hyper Evolutions up)

What are your thoughts on the matter?

I'd live to be able to see the Fennekin thing that everyone is talking about being a nice tease.

Also, there is no way that the number of new pokemon is only 70. Reason being that the pokemon company already confirmed that the number of total pokemon would reach well over 700.

The new one supposedly fully show this evolution. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself.

[attachment=7151]

Attachments

• 1380595973625.jpg
    1380595973625.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,311

VictorCohen said:
TrainerSivan said:

Well considering Mega evolution is just temporary is a perfect way to make Ash's Pikachu legendary for a little while specially in a huge battle, it would be pretty cool if his attitude did change once he transforms and went full psycho ala Infernape, then he returns to it's natural form and same personality.

I really couldn't see unevolved Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions, though... much less even picturing a Mega Pikachu. They would REALLY be favoring Pokemon's favorite little mascot here if Pikachu actually got a Mega. I could definitely see Mega Raichu happening, though. But part of me thinks that a Mega Pikachu would just look silly.

3qF8F.jpg

Zielo said:
VictorCohen said:

I really couldn't see unevolved Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions, though... much less even picturing a Mega Pikachu. They would REALLY be favoring Pokemon's favorite little mascot here if Pikachu actually got a Mega. I could definitely see Mega Raichu happening, though. But part of me thinks that a Mega Pikachu would just look silly.

3qF8F.jpg

I think GameFreak confirmed that a Pokemon had to be fully evolved to go Mega.
Unfortunately, that means no Mega Magikarp. :(

Oh I like that Fennekin evo. Great name, great design, doesn't come across as definitively masculine or feminine.

10/10 would train.

four_graves said:

The new one supposedly fully show this evolution. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself.

That is honestly kinda cool, I like it a lot better than Greninja at least... although I was really counting on Fennekin's final having real fire in it's ears. The body looks extremely similar to Braixen's as well. But I do really like the black head and shape of the ears.
It is probably fake though of course and I'm fine with that. Lets leave Fennekin's evolution for something even better.

EDIT: I like the name, HOWEVER, I couldn't see it being a real name. "Wivixen", I can assume that the "Wi" comes from "Wicca", which, while is quite very fitting, would probably be too controversial in a Pokemon game...
.....or the Wi is just from Witch and I'm dumb for just thinking about this now after typing all of that.

four_graves said:

Ah, now we get the Fennekin's leak, just about time.

Anything regarding this leak? Is it proved to be fake yet?

four_graves said:

As similar as that is to my idea of what it will look like, it's sadly most likely fake. :( Gonna geek my fingers crossed! :)

grassdragon said:
FloodBadge said:

This is true. Taking that into consideration, what do you think it might mean in this case?
Could the Gen VI Pokemon possibly be getting something like Hyper evolutions? (I just made Hyper Evolutions up)

What are your thoughts on the matter?

I think what they might do is have mega evolutions in there but not "add" them until some big event where they give out stuff like "Gogoatenite" and "Talonflamite" or something. Mega stones for Gen 6 pokemon that were always there. Either that, or not distribute them until the third and let people discover it's not like the old New Form thing, but the megas would be found on X and y as well.

Zielo said:
VictorCohen said:

3qF8F.jpg

Lol I thought it was pooping there.

OMG! That Braixen evolution looks amazing but it is probably fake!
I can't wait too see that final evolution, I am soooo sure it is going to be epic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back