XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

If you want to talk about your opinion regarding the leaks and other rumours you can join the PokéBeach Chat. Use this thread to share rumours and discuss the validity with proper argumentation. Spam will be removed and you might receive an infraction!

If this Eeveelution must-have thing turns out to be true, I personally wouldn't mind. I already know that I'll have an Espeon, Leafeon, Flareon, or possible second new Eeveelution on my team regardless! Still, I guess it would stink for some people. :/

X and Y are "apparently" on sale in Canada now.

I live in Canada so I looked into this early release. It's not in all of Canada.

I just got off the phone with Target and Walmart, and they're saying they do have it in the stores but they're not on the shelf yet. I was also told it would be illegal for it to be sold before the release date and the store and buyers could be fined (Both told me this, so I'm pretty sure it's true) if it was released beforehand.

Apparently, Canada and Italy have released the games early... Fines coming to those stores...

Apparently the reason you haven't seen new stuff so far is because he hasn't either.

Idk but the instagram guy having a Combee maybe confirms this new guy's leaks, I mean at least the male evolution part.

Galaco. said:
Idk but the instagram guy having a Combee maybe confirms this new guy's leaks, I mean at least the male evolution part.
I swear, if there is a male evolution that is more powerful than Vespiquen I will be really annoyed, considering how irritating it is to get Vespiquen it would be an absolute slap in the face if a male version was both easier to get and stronger.

Galaco. said:

Yeah that does make me wonder I believe there might be something there. I don't believe everything that the new leaker is saying because of lack of proof but this I do believe about the combee

Galaco. said:
Why would it? It's very possible that he just so happens to have a Combee. Besides, it hasn't evolved yet, so it basically confirms nothing...

Stephen Williams said:
Galaco. said:

Yeah that does make me wonder I believe there might be something there. I don't believe everything that the new leaker is saying because of lack of proof but this I do believe about the combee

I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.
kosthedin's posts are also real, but he is not involved in legal contractions stopping him from distributing such information.

Hawlucha, however has already been leaked by someone else and puts me in a loop in which I can not be harmed to share Hawlucha.

You're welcome.

Attachments

• 1383403_383514915084906_494605036_n.jpg
    1383403_383514915084906_494605036_n.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 264

ShredderMan said:
Stephen Williams said:

I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.
kosthedin's posts are also real, but he is not involved in legal contractions stopping him from distributing such information.

Hawlucha, however has already been leaked by someone else and puts me in a loop in which I can not be harmed to share Hawlucha.

You're welcome.

Ok but what about Greninja?

ShredderMan said:
Stephen Williams said:

I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.

You're welcome.

So you can't say anything about Greninja then? I understand reviewers can get into trouble for starter info so if you don't want to risk it I understand

I may be wrong and fellow mods correct me if I am but I believe Geninja is a fake. Either way guys let's not spam up the thread remember to discuss things with proper reasoning and theories.

ShredderMan said:
Stephen Williams said:

I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.

You're welcome.

I still don't like it, looks like a high-school mascot, won't be using.

ShredderMan said:
Stephen Williams said:

I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.

You're welcome.

If you want us to believe you take the picture from a short distance back so you can get a clearer pic. I'm just wondering, do you possibly have a more HQ camera to take these pictures and PROVE to us you're not some troll who likes to pester the masses. I think we've all had enough of these "leakers". I would love to believe you, but put some effort into your leaks. Just to make sure you're not photoshopping :p
*end rant*

The very notion that an advance copy of the game was released with absolutely no legal contradictions is a bit fishy, so I am disinclined to believe that GF let that happen.

Shredderman, if you can give us a Hawlucha image with stats filled in, it would make me believe you're being legitimate and not just riding on kosthedin's coattails for some sort of recognition. After all, you said yourself it's already out there, so you won't get in trouble for showing it. However, if you can't show a stat-filled pokedex image, then people are just going to think you're regurgitating the information about Hawlucha that's already out there.

EDIT: (Rant) I mean seriously, kosthedin has released no information regarding new Pokemon, yet he is flooding the internet with photos and videos. This guy is definitely under some sort of contract. He has shown information we didn't know about (facial hair, skate park, etc.) but no new Pokemon info. GF has got him by the balls in that regard, I'd bet. (End Rant)

Dragon Pokémon said:
ShredderMan said:
I have a reviewers copy.
Hawlucha is real.

You're welcome.

So you can't say anything about Greninja then? I understand reviewers can get into trouble for starter info so if you don't want to risk it I understand

Greninja and that barnacale thing are fake.

Ysmir said:
I may be wrong and fellow mods correct me if I am but I believe Geninja is a fake. Either way guys let's not spam up the thread remember to discuss things with proper reasoning and theories.
I believe it has still yet to be proven to be fake. there were many many theories as to why it was fake, and just as many explanations as to why it was not.

Some people admitted to faking it, but they were anonymous, so there was no way to tell if they did.

Some people created fake screenshots to piggyback off the first image, THOSE were proven fake, but the initial image was not.

Rune Yagami said:
The very notion that an advance copy of the game was released with absolutely no legal contradictions is a bit fishy, so I am disinclined to believe that GF let that happen.

Shredderman, if you can give us a Hawlucha image with stats filled in, it would make me believe you're being legitimate and not just riding on kosthedin's coattails for some sort of recognition. After all, you said yourself it's already out there, so you won't get in trouble for showing it. However, if you can't show a stat-filled pokedex image, then people are just going to think you're regurgitating the information about Hawlucha that's already out there.

I'll have to go out and catch one. The one I saw is from a trainer battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back