XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

She's at work, and she said she wont post for a few hours. She'll start again when she gets home.

As for Froakie's final, even though the guy said he has work too, at the time being we still got Greninja which still unable to be proven fake, lol.:p

If the girl will actully evolve her Braixen, that's where i get anxious. We still haven't got legit leaks for Fennekin's 2nd stage yet, nor a legit name. I might want it to be something along "Magnifixen", or something like that (if they really need to use the vixen things..really).

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hirobyte/status/385406956610936832/photo/1

My friend said Hiro posted that. ^
I actually like this one more than the regular one... Huh.

You know, even with all these leaks, we still haven't gotten confirmation about whether or not seasons return.

In light of Vivillon's wings changing depending on location, they could probably get around the Sawsbuck/Deerling forme problem the same way, but I really would like to know whether or not that feature is returning.

Well, for fennekin's evo, if she gets to post it up, i'll screenshot it.
But of course it' up to people to believe if its real or not, even though it.. Obviously is..
Anyway, i'm still hoping for a dark knight style Final Chespin evolution.

This guy on YouTube is posting videos. He has Froakie (Frogadier now).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz194Gfc7o

That evolving animation. Isn't it exactly what we saw in that supposed Fennekin final picture? Was the evolution process shown before? o_O

Edit: Never mind, the picture is definitely fake. All you see is a ball of light in the video. :p

Tuoko said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hirobyte/status/385406956610936832/photo/1

My friend said Hiro posted that. ^
I actually like this one more than the regular one... Huh.

Is that confirmed as legit already? I'm liking that look, alright. It would be really nice if it's true.

the youtube1 has more videos. battle with the profesor, we see his pokemon ^^

Angelblaze said:

That's going to be the easiest one to stop for Nintendo so now they're literally biding their time right now before they ax him.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it is speculation.

Using knock-off on a mega-evolved pokemon should cause it to de-evolve correct? I mean, if it isn't holding the item anymore, does it stay evolved? My guess would be that the link between the trainer's bracelet and the pokemon would be severed, and it would revert to its original form. Thoughts?

Angelblaze said:

Can you post link to the video please?

SavvyJackal said:
What I wonder is, where did the stick go? They made such a big deal out of it...

Well, an apprentice may need a wand, but a master wizard could cast spells without one, because he's that good.

Rune Yagami said:
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it is speculation.

Using knock-off on a mega-evolved pokemon should cause it to de-evolve correct? I mean, if it isn't holding the item anymore, does it stay evolved? My guess would be that the link between the trainer's bracelet and the pokemon would be severed, and it would revert to its original form. Thoughts?

I would assume that the item is used up and thus the pokemon isn't holding the item anymore.

Now something like Whirlwind... I don't know. It may continue to stay in the form until the end of battle so you can withdraw and send out as many times as you want.

There's also been talk of new, clearer images of Hawlucha...
vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?

New. As of this post. I'm a stalker, a terrible stalker. But, unless I didn't see it (which is likely, I do sleep and live), I wanted to point out and question the symbol next to the dex number on the leaked pokemon. Some are solid, some are blue, black, and red, some are just partly blue. What do you speculate that means or represents? Maybe it's something simple and without too much meaning, or possibly something that's obvious and I just haven't had enough coffee yet, I do not know. However, I wanted to get the opinions of you lovely people.

CMP said:
vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?

I was pretty confident in Hawlucha.. this looks pretty legit.

CMP said:
I actually really like it. Not at all what I was expecting, but if it's real...fantastic!

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?

*folds hands* Excelent. c: I think I found my new bird Pokemon! xD

wispfall said:
New. As of this post. I'm a stalker, a terrible stalker. But, unless I didn't see it (which is likely, I do sleep and live), I wanted to point out and question the symbol next to the dex number on the leaked pokemon. Some are solid, some are blue, black, and red, some are just partly blue. What do you speculate that means or represents? Maybe it's something simple and without too much meaning, or possibly something that's obvious and I just haven't had enough coffee yet, I do not know. However, I wanted to get the opinions of you lovely people.
Central, Coastal, and ... *something* Pokedexes. I think. >.>

wispfall said:

I'm assuming that represents which of the Kalos 'dexes it's in. Blue for Coastal, white for Central, and red for Mountain (or whatever the phrase was). Black means it's probably not found there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back