XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

four_graves said:
Bobo Taky said:
1380770574001.jpg
Look like it real :]

As ugly as he is, I kind of love this guy.

Seeing as the pokedex is divided, I'm thinking that there has to be quite a bit more than just 70 new pokemon. The central region alone seems to be packed with new types, leading me to assume that once the waters and caves are explored more thoroughly, new one's will start popping up. We haven't seen any fish as far as I know. Each generation seems to introduce quite a few fish, so I'd be surprised if Gen VI were to be the exception.

Hopefully, it's 70 new pokemon from the Central Dex? I'd like that. I could easily see there being few new water-types, as that's literally the most common type of all, taking up 16.80% of all types. Maybe there's a few more new Mountain pokemon, though?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

One thing that hasn't been brought up here (to my knowledge) is fishing. There must be some sort of crappie (pun intended) fish Pokemon in the regional 'Dex like always. I personally wouldn't mind seeing good old Magikarp again. Gyarados is so fulfilling to train.

Rune Yagami said:
One thing that hasn't been brought up here (to my knowledge) is fishing. There must be some sort of crappie (pun intended) fish Pokemon in the regional 'Dex like always. I personally wouldn't mind seeing good old Magikarp again. Gyarados is so fulfilling to train.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mega Gyarados or maybe even a mid-evolution.

Trexroarr said:
Rune Yagami said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mega Gyarados or maybe even a mid-evolution.

I'm not a fan of mid-evolutions. They wreck my nostalgia. Anyway, seeing Gyarados and the Poliwag line in fishing would be sweet.

http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf

My friend found that...
Apparently it's a list of the Pokemon in the Kalos dex. Not all are discovered.
And there's nine slots after Eevee.
Eevee - 9 slots - Yanma - Yanmega.
So... 8 Eeveelutions, that means there's another one.

Tuoko said:

My friend found that...

Considering the site it was found on, I wouldn't give any credence to that list.

Tuoko said:

My friend found that...

o_O

Made my day, hoping it's really a 2nd Eeveelutions.

Another thing, it doesn't look like there's many spots left for new Pokemon?

Ririka said:
Tuoko said:

My friend found that...

o_O

If that list is actually accurate, then that would leave... 34 unaccounted spaces, plus the 9 slots after Eevee. It's entirely possible that there is a one-stage Pokemon after Sylveon, or it could be a new Eeveelution. So, 35 potentially new Pokemon.

Ririka said:
Tuoko said:

My friend found that...

o_O

Keep in mind that if this is true. This only shows the COASTAL region. There's still 2 other regions left. Based on this, there's going to be more than 70 new pokemon.

The nine slots after Eevee could be misleading. What if all of the Eeveelutions aren't in the coastal Dex? It is just part of the whole thing.

046: Helioptile
047: Heliolisk

Heliolisk? bassilisk? cute little helioptile is turning into a terryfing snake from hell? this day just keeps getting worse...

Am i the only one who is waiting to see the evolution of SKRELP?!?!

Rune Yagami said:
The nine slots after Eevee could be misleading. What if all of the Eeveelutions aren't in the coastal Dex? It is just part of the whole thing.
While this is absolutely a possibility, I am actually trying to be conservative in the number of potential slots for new Pokemon. It could very well be that of those 9 slots only, say, Glaceon and Vaporeon are present whereas the remaining 7 are filled by other species. But we know Eevee has at least 8 evolutions, and with enough slots directly following it I felt it would be prudent to consider them taken by Eeveelutions.

As you yourself have pointed out, this could very easily be a fake list anyway. Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't, but you gave voice to that possibility to temper people's expectations.

I recall someone having a post/thread with all the rumors condensed in it. Can I get directed to that please?

The location of Carbink in this list also has me wondering. As there are no spaces for it to evolve. Meaning it is a standalone.

professorlight said:

Heliolisk? bassilisk? cute little helioptile is turning into a terryfing snake from hell? this day just keeps getting worse...

That's only in harry potter.
A real basilisk is also known as the Jesus lizard, as it is capable of running across water. Also, it seems they only named it after it and put more frilled lizard in it.

CMP said:
Bad news bears...I've been following a leaker for a while tonight and he's put up a list of the Central and Coastal Pokédexes. There are a ton of old Pokémon (as expected), but it really does seem like 70 new monsters is likely, based on how filled each of the dexes are with old Pokémon in comparison to new.
Care to indulge us with screenshots of the lists, or...?

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:

That's only in harry potter.
A real basilisk is also known as the Jesus lizard, as it is capable of running across water. Also, it seems they only named it after it and put more frilled lizard in it.

The basilisk didn't originate in Harry Potter; it comes from mythology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilisk

Though yes this guy is probably based on the real world type.

Also here are the Dex leaks; it isn't looking too good at all:
Central
http://pastebin.com/kcFrYp1d
Coastal

Would someone be so kind as to catch me up on what's happened in the last 15 pages? I was out with friends all day and see that girl's stream and instagram have been removed. Also, did she leak any new pictures since last night? If so and if anyone grabbed them all, I'd like a copy of them,

Axell Starr said:
Would someone be so kind as to catch me up on what's happened in the last 15 pages? I was out with friends all day and see that girl's stream and instagram have been removed. Also, did she leak any new pictures since last night? If so and if anyone grabbed them all, I'd like a copy of them,

All the starters finals were leaked; Bunnelbys (absolutely awful) evo was leaked, new fairy type critter found in cave that likely doesn't evolve, I can't find an image of it right now.

Hawlucha is confirmed; probably doesn't have an evo. Helioptile's first evo leaked.

New pokemon all but confirmed to be few and far between due to the pokedex leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back