XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Baktwerel said:
There are rumors of it being part Dark type. Can't confirm it though.

I know, but those rumors are already confirmed fake. Dunsparce is still Normal, Greninja isn't Water/Fighting, and Trusk doesn't exist either.

It doesn't look very Dark to me, I guess it's either Normal, or Normal/Ground, but no additional information was given about it I guess?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokequaza said:
Baktwerel said:
There are rumors of it being part Dark type. Can't confirm it though.

I know, but those rumors are already confirmed fake. Dunsparce is still Normal, Greninja isn't Water/Fighting, and Trusk doesn't exist either.

It doesn't look very Dark to me, I guess it's either Normal, or Normal/Ground, but no additional information was given about it I guess?

I see a Ground/Fighting feel to it. I mean, FIST EARS?! Gotta be part Fighting, right?

Dual type attacks confirmed!

1380820268159.jpg

[private] Edited out the link. Please don't post links to competitor sites.[/private]

WAT

*heartattack* Oh good god. THIS IS A HUGE STEP!

Professer K said:
Dual type attacks confirmed!

1380820268159.jpg

I pray this gets tested soon, and hope they're worth using.

ScorchingShock said:
WAT

Whoa...this changes things...I wonder if the new Kalos pokemon will have more of these dual-type moves than the traditional ones we've grown accustomed to. If so, it'll be like learning to battle all over again in Gen 6. Cool!

FT10 said:
ScorchingShock said:
WAT

Whoa...this changes things...I wonder if the new Kalos pokemon will have more of these dual-type moves than the traditional ones we've grown accustomed to. If so, it'll be like learning to battle all over again in Gen 6. Cool!

Yea! Maybe Mystical Fire is a Fire/Psychic type move Spike Shield a Grass/Fighting move and Water Shuriken a Water/Dark type move?

Also, for those who haven't heard...

There are 9 empty spots after Eevee in the Pokedex. It's Eevee, followed by 9 empty spots, then it's Yanma and Yanmega. Sure, it could be a single stage Pokemon, but THERE IS HOPE FOR A SECOND NEW EEVEELUTION!

I'm hoping that someone evolves their Eevee into Sylveon and it happens to be that 9th empty spot. Then we'll know that there's another new Eeveelution. Alternatively, if someone accidentally evolves their Eevee into the second new one, that'd be even more amazing. :)

Pokedex here:
http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf

SavvyJackal said:

There are 9 empty spots after Eevee in the Pokedex. It's Eevee, followed by 9 empty spots, then it's Yanma and Yanmega. Sure, it could be a single stage Pokemon, but THERE IS HOPE FOR A SECOND NEW EEVEELUTION!

I'm hoping that someone evolves their Eevee into Sylveon and it happens to be that 9th empty spot. Then we'll know that there's another new Eeveelution. Alternatively, if someone accidentally evolves their Eevee into the second new one on accident, that'd be even more amazing. :)

Pokedex here:

Ooh! I wonder what it will be and what it will look like. The typing as well... hmm.

ScorchingShock said:
FT10 said:

Yea! Maybe Mystical Fire is a Fire/Psychic type move Spike Shield a Grass/Fighting move and Water Shuriken a Water/Dark type move?

Spike shield is not a dual type move because we already have a screen shot of what it does.

Professer K said:
ScorchingShock said:

Spike shield is not a dual type move because we already have a screen shot of what it does.

Really? What does it do? Increase defense? What about Mystical Fire or Water Shuriken?

SavvyJackal said:

I'm hoping that someone evolves their Eevee into Sylveon and it happens to be that 9th empty spot. Then we'll know that there's another new Eeveelution. Alternatively, if someone accidentally evolves their Eevee into the second new one, that'd be even more amazing. :)

Pokedex here:

Probably Eevee will have another evolution, or have a Sylveon and MegaEevee form.

Professer K said:
ScorchingShock said:

Ooooh we have more screenies of it? Where?

Bobbins said:
SavvyJackal said:

Pokedex here:

Probably Eevee will have another evolution, or have a Sylveon and MegaEevee form.

It wouldn't be a Mega Eevee.
They're probably not going to have their own dex numbers - they'll most likely just be registered as forms in the Pokedex.

Altho another new Eeveelution would be great! Poison please!!

Whitefire said:
Professer K said:

Its just Chesnaughts summary.
The cursor is on Spike Shield and has the description of the move on the upper screen. It's basically a protect that inflicts damage.

Whitefire said:
Professer K said:

BVnLe-0IAAAFdTk.jpg:large

P.DelSlayer said:
Bobbins said:

It wouldn't be a Mega Eevee.
They're probably not going to have their own dex numbers - they'll most likely just be registered as forms in the Pokedex.

Altho another new Eeveelution would be great! Poison please!!

I always thought that eventually, GF would troll us by releasing a normal type eeveelution, using a moon stone or something. It would make sense for them to withhold that evo until the game release, because while it would be unexpected, it would pale in comparison to Sylveon, seeing as Sylveon was the poster boy for a brand new type.

Professer K said:
Whitefire said:

*snip*
Awesome move right there.
Though it doesn't say 'chance of failure rises with each succesion' or something like that... im assuming due to lack of textspace.

Whitefire said:
Professer K said:
Though it doesn't say 'chance of failure rises with each succesion' or something like that... im assuming due to lack of textspace.

I doubt it has a chance of failing. I think it only defends against attacks that make direct contact. There are plenty of attacks to counter that with. Majority (if not all) Special Attacks for example.

Edit: I stand corrected. It actually says protects from attacks, not just attacks that make contact. Hmm.. I wonder how that will turn out without a chance of failing..

Drohn said:
Whitefire said:

I doubt it has a chance of failing. I think it only defends against attacks that make direct contact. There are plenty of attacks to counter that with. Majority (if not all) Special Attacks for example.
Ooh, that makes sense, i thought it was 'protects against everything, damages physical attackers', but good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back