XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

DragonTamer1995 said:
ScorchingShock said:
Precisely! It's just so... beautiful.

Everyone but me: "What.... Can't explain.... Beautiful..."

Me: "TELL ME THE NUMBER FOR YVELTAL SO WE KNOW HOW MANY SPOTS ARE LEFT FOR NEW POKEMON, YOU DIP!!!"

LOL!!!!! I want that too!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Mr. Mime being a fairy was unexpected. Did anyone guess that?

Tighten said:
Mr. Mime being a fairy was unexpected. Did anyone guess that?

I think someone did somewhere for the lulz.

I wonder when we will get to see official artwork of all the new Pokemon and Mega Evolutions. We still haven't artwork of Mega Kangaskhan and it's been awhile.

Tighten said:
I wonder when we will get to see official artwork of all the new Pokemon and Mega Evolutions. We still haven't artwork of Mega Kangaskhan and it's been awhile.

The Official Guidebook will have the official artwork for all new Pokemon (and hopefully Mega Evolutions as well).

AtmosphericThunder said:
Tighten said:

The Official Guidebook will have the official artwork for all new Pokemon (and hopefully Mega Evolutions as well).
Idk, lately they've been leaving out the dex in the walkthrough guide and releasing a pokedex guide a month or so later. We might have to wait a little while for Sugimori art.

Also, I stupidly left the thread, and now I've lost Kenpachi's trail in the dark abyss that is 4chan.

halfrican said:
AtmosphericThunder said:
Idk, lately they've been leaving out the dex in the walkthrough guide and releasing a pokedex guide a month or so later. We might have to wait a little while for Sugimori art.

Also, I stupidly left the thread, and now I've lost Kenpachi's trail in the dark abyss that is 4chan.

No, it was specified that the guide will have at least most of the Pokedex in it.

I don't know where the Kanpachi stuff went either.

I want to remind everyone to use correct spelling and grammar on the forums. This includes capitalising and punctuating! It makes posts look more professional and easier to read.

Drohn said:
I want to remind everyone to use correct spelling and grammar on the forums. This includes capitalising and punctuating! It makes posts look more professional and easier to read.

I think it would be better to let people type how they wish to type and say what they wish to say. Otherwise why would we even be expressing ourselves if our posts are at your mercy for revision?

Clearly there is a difference between poor sppeling and uncorrect grammar and being out right flameworthy, annoying, or abusive...

Akwila said:
Drohn said:

I think it would be better to let people type how they wish to type and say what they wish to say. Otherwise why would we even be expressing ourselves if our posts are at your mercy for revision?

Clearly there is a difference between poor sppeling and uncorrect grammar and being out right flameworthy, annoying, or abusive...

How dare you back talk our lord and savior Drohn?

Chronus MSEA said:
Aerodactyl said:
So no new poison types yet, eh? Guess Skrelp is walking a lonely road...
It's just like Crobat in the 2nd gen. but atleast it not related to the old ones

But there was at least qwilfish, spinarak and Ariados that gen along with Crobat. I know they need to like spam some fairies for diversity to the new type, but it looks like they're also adding two ghost/grass which is slightly redundant. It's like we're not seeing any new pokemon that kill fairy types, steel and poison. I'm not complaining, it's disappointing but I have to live with it.

And every ten pages we should seriously just have a post that compiles all these new leaks, because they'd coming at an alarming rate and they're crazy to browse through.

Have we heard anything about super training yet? I'm wondering if some of these new pokemon evolve by ev training a certain stat to a certain level, like sylveon.

Mega Gardevoir?? :D Please someone has to leak her!!!

I dont know if this has been posted or not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZtpxrXygU

People who disagree with the rules can contact [admin]Shining Raikou[/admin] about it. Members are expected to follow the rules. Let's not drag this conversation off-topic here. If you have other comments regarding this for me you can send me a private message or post on my profile.

Edit: We have a Chat Room you can use to talk more freely without having to worry too much about spelling and grammar. Let's keep the forums neat. :cool:

nman said:

Fly animation and players mom revealed in that vid. The fly animation just looks like B/W's :/

nman said:

Power-up Punch looks cool!

I have two questions I would very much appreciate if someone knew the answers. Has there been confirmation of mega-gengar's type and ability? Also, anyone know when and around how much playing time until you get the kanto starters?

Bloodronin said:
I have two questions I would very much appreciate if someone knew the answers. Has there been confirmation of mega-gengar's type and ability? Also, anyone know when and around how much playing time until you get the kanto starters?

In the first hour of gameplay is what one of the reviews said

Apparently you can change your skin color in salons after character creation. I'll dig up the screen in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back