XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Just seen ekans and arbok are in the mountain dex.fingers crossed for mega arbok :)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Phalange said:
Regarding this "Sea Spirit's Den" isn't Manaphy the spirit of the sea?

I suppose that's who we could find there, no?

No, Prince of the Sea, there really is not an existing Pokemon that fits the title Sea Spirit. Heres to hopes that it is a new Pokemon!

Lol, 4Chan and its lies...
599375_389657361136600_2011766934_n.jpg

We have videos confirming the sources! -.-'

Drokas said:

Now THAT's funny. There was even a live stream at one point.

halfrican said:
Drokas said:

Now THAT's funny. There was even a live stream at one point.

You never know when it comes to 4chan how badly someone wants attention, but this just makes my day and will forever be in memory of showing to people how hilarious others are.

As an on-topic side note: Imagine Nintendo programming a FAKE XY and releasing it early hahah!

Sure hope that Sea Spirit's Den isn't like Kyogre or something ...
Maybe the pokemon in there requires an item like Heatran in B 2/W 2 ...

I really hope Sylveon isn't that almost impossible pokemln to get like *must have full happiness and full pokemon-Amie in summer to evolve*
Because that would be just sad ...
Has anyone tryed the Moon stone, the Dawn stone or the Light stone on an Eevee yet ?

P.DelSlayer said:
Dragon Pokémon said:
Really hoping for a good amount of Pokemon, but it seems GameFreak spent to much time on Mega-Evo's.
Oh well. I just wish they're would have been that ice wolf line...

This is slightly off, but I think that GF are actually trolling us with not having an Ice wolf line, since it's always wanted by a ton of people every new generation.

That and it's been 6 generations and we've only just received a true T-Rex fossil, which was also a widely-wanted thing.

There's still a lot of unknown spots in the pokedex, it's possible that they're in there, but I don't think it's very likely...

There are no other new Pokemon in the Kalos dex. Zygarde is number 718 in the National Dex. That means there are 69 Pokemon between Genesect and number 719. We have found all 69. Any other new Pokemon would have to have a national dex number of 719 or higher and therefore would not be found in the Kalos dexes. All the missing Pokemon are old.

I just realized.
Since none of the current legendaries have the title "Sea Spirit" and with that "151" event legendary in each Pokedex theory... It would make sense for the event Pokemon of the Coastal Dex to be in there.

Rozureido said:
Therr are no other new Pokemon in the Kalos dex. Zygarde is number 718 in the National Dex. That means there are 69 Pokemon between Genesect and number 719. We have found all 69. Any other new Pokemon would have to have a national dex number of 719 or higher and therefore would not be found in the Kalos dexes. All the missing Pokemon are old.

The missing ones could also be an odd case in which non legendary Pokemon can be found in the national dex AFTER the mascot legends, leading up to the three spots right before Xerneas in the Kalos dex, and possibly some after Zygarde.

I'm glad there are still nearly 30 Pokemon that haven't been found yet. The 3 spots before Xerneas, 3 spots before Larvitar, and the 3 spots before Teddiursa have me very interested.

And does anyone know the height and weight of Goodra? Gen 5 had very few large Pokemon despite adding so many, so I was hoping it's size is impressive.

There are a few large Pokemon from the 6th gen already though that aren't legendary (Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Avalugg), but one or two more wouldn't hurt. :p

Wailady said:
I'm glad there are still nearly 30 Pokemon that haven't been found yet. The 3 spots before Xerneas, 3 spots before Larvitar, and the 3 spots before Teddiursa have me very interested.

30 pokemon?

Bloodronin said:
Wailady said:

30 pokemon?

http://i.imgur.com/X6GVi7F.png

I count 28 that haven't been found yet, not including any potential legendaries after Zygarde,

Wailady said:
Bloodronin said:
30 pokemon?

I count 28 that haven't been found yet, not including any potential legendaries after Zygarde,

Might those just be regular Pokemon?

I can easily see the Solosis line be next to the Gothita line.
edit: and possibly Phanpy/Donphan after Ursaring

Made an account just to be able post this updated list since people are asking for it
(btw, long time lurker, first time poster, hello everyone!)

http://i.imgur.com/asOl0E2.jpg

Drokas said:

Part of me wants that lie to be true! Not because I don't like the new pokemon as I LOVE them all, but this would be the one time Nintendo would earn an extreme amount of respect from me :p

Archiel Diem said:
Made an account just to be able post this updated list since people are asking for it
(btw, long time lurker, first time poster, hello everyone!)

http://i.imgur.com/asOl0E2.jpg

Well, we do know of at least 2 more Mega Pokemon, so a possible cap of just 20 Mega Pokemon this gen? Then Swampert and Sceptile or others through distribution events. I could see it being something very big each generation as well.

P.DelSlayer said:
Wailady said:

Might those just be regular Pokemon?

I can easily see the Solosis line be next to the Gothita line.
edit: and possibly Phanpy/Donphan after Ursaring

They're most likely older Pokemon, but it's still nice that they all haven't been discovered yet. And there's the small chance a couple of the emtpy spots could be new Pokemon, too, I guess.

Since there also appears to Mega Stones for Heracross and Galvantula, that's 3 spots that haven't been found yet as well. And I can see Feebas/Milotic going after Pelipper.

Wailady said:
Bloodronin said:
30 pokemon?

Oh I see, thank you. Also,according to 4chan Kenpachi confirmed that mega gyrados is water and flying.

halfrican said:
Rusty Sticks said:
The few who have completed the game say they are roaming, but no pics yet.
Blah. Roaming legendaries. It was for for a couple of gens. I much prefer legendaries hidden away at the end of caves. Oh well, I'm still hoping for mega articuno... Why would they bring back the original trio if not to mega-ize them?

That reminds me... We can get 2 Master Balls in each Gen V game... I have all 4 games and I've only spent one on each game... Meaning I have 4 Master Balls... I was going to save them to transfer to XY... Pokémon Bank doesn't let transfer items... What do I do to those Master Balls? I still have to catch some legends so I guess, there's no need to keep them if I can't transfer them... But it sucks cause I could have used those Master Balls to catch the roaming legendaries in XY...

Also, I think the 3 spots between Hydreigon and Xerneas may be the bird trio, since it's rumored they're being reused as this gen's trio (but with mega evos)... Which I think is meh... the bird trio is the most available group of legendaries (I have 2 of each), couldn't they have used something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back