XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Reggie McGigas said:
SkySheild21 said:
I think its safe to say that this list is almost legit. Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

The list is fake. Aerodactyl wasn't on the list (seems like you added it), and we've already seen a Galvantuanite, sorry but nope.

EDIT: No Mega Venasaur either. Nice try.
That list doesn't have all of them clearly.
Doesn't mean the list is fake though. Since most of them have already been confirmed to have one.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokewiz1999 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
I'll keep levelling it up to see what happens in the meantime.

I found a pic of a Dragalge at level 48 so it may be 47/48 when it evolves.

Edit: Greninja'd by the guy I Greninja'd. Huh...

Greninja's are almost as common as Ninteninja's these days...
But maybe it is just +10 from what people are saying. Could've been some kind of typo that occurred when the information was working its way through the internet.

EDIT: *Sigh* Up 2. What do you know?

Reggie McGigas said:
SkySheild21 said:
I think its safe to say that this list is almost legit. Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

The list is fake. Aerodactyl wasn't on the list (seems like you added it), and we've already seen a Galvantuanite, sorry but nope.

I never made the list it's an old mega evolution list found on a review site for trademarked megas.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
I found a pic of a Dragalge at level 48 so it may be 47/48 when it evolves.

Edit: Greninja'd by the guy I Greninja'd. Huh...

Greninja's are almost as common as Ninteninja's these days...
But maybe it is just +10 from what people are saying. Could've been some kind of typo that occurred when the information was working its way through the internet.

EDIT: *Sigh* Up 2. What do you know?

I started the term Greninja'd by the way dude xD It may have been but I think it evolves at level 48.

SkySheild21 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

I never made the list it's an old mega evolution list found on a review site for trademarked megas.

Doesn't seem like it's true. I'm going to say it's false for now. I think I remember that from a long while back, before review copies & trustworthy leaks.

I went to Wal-Mart, abd they have the games in the back, but aren't aloud to put them on the shelves. And if they do, it's a $3000 fine for releasing the games early.

KiKi said:
I went to Wal-Mart, abd they have the games in the back, but aren't aloud to put them on the shelves. And if they do, it's a $3000 fine for releasing the games early.

That Canadian store needs to triple that amount of fines x how many people got the game early from there in my opinion.

Enjoy!

1381451528781.jpg

MuhFugginMoose said:
Enjoy!

1381451528781.jpg

Oh cool, it has ribbon as arms and has christmas light legs, and I want about 50 of them.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Enjoy!

1381451528781.jpg

Medicham went Nam(Dragon ball reference)

SkySheild21 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

I know you didn't make the list up, you just added Aerodactyl to the list. I remember that list from a while back, and it seemed fake to me because no Gen 5 pokes or Venasaur were on that list.

Muhfugginmoose did make a good point, it might not be entirely fake. Maybe the list is incomplete?

98Greener said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
Enjoy!

1381451528781.jpg

Oh cool, it has ribbon as arms and has christmas light legs, and I want about 50 of them.

Its stats are still... not amazing... :(

I know it's kind of the whole concept behind them, but I can't really look at a Mega without laughing...because I just picture Mega Evolution designers bringing their designs to a board meeting where Masuda kicks him/her out yelling "not enough spikes/frills/hair!"

That being said, I actually really like Mega Medicham. Might be one of my favorites so far, both design- and concept-wise. It's one of those Pokémon that I'm pleased got a Mega.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Enjoy!

1381451528781.jpg

mine will be named Shakira
I can't wait to see Galvantula :D

and I'm getting my game tomorrow, in mexico they released the game today :p

Akwila said:
98Greener said:

Its stats are still... not amazing... :(

Are you crazy? It seems to have base 100 Speed and Attack..

Pure Power Doubles that Attack stat. That makes it the highest Attack stat in the games if Mega Mawile doesn't get an Attack increase.

Its higher Speed makes it very useable now, also.

Well, haven't seen this posted yet so, here: :)

Kalos Starer spoilers....Data Gathering is not FULLY complete
Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
>BST - 530
75/70/70/120/90/105
>Abilities
Blaze (Powers up Fire-type moves when low on health)
Magic Coat (takes half damage from special attacks)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Human-Like

>Move Set
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember
Quick Attack
Flame Charge
Lightscreen
Calm Mind
Psyshock
Fire Spin
Mystical Fire
Flamethrower
Barrier
Fire Pledge
Hypnosis
Psychic
Fire Blast

>TM/HM (not complete)
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Rest
Attract
Incinerate
Will-o-Wisp
Dream Eater
Trick Room
Cut (HM)

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja line

>BST - 530
85/90/70/95/65/125
>Abilities
Torrent (Powers up Water-type moves when low on health)
Protean (Changes Pokemon's type to user's move)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Water 1

>Move Set
Tackle
Growl
Bubble
Lick
Water Sport
Aqua Jet
Thief
Water Pulse
Switcheroo
Double Team
Water Shuriken
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Water Pledge
Night Slash
Hydro Pump

>TM/HM (not complete)
Calm Mind
Taunt
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Aerial Ace
Scald
Fling
Surf (HM)
Waterfall (HM)
Dive (HM)

Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught

>BST - 530
90/105/125/75/70/65
>Abilities
Overgrow (Powers up Grass-type moves when low on health)
Guardian (Its Defense is gradually boosted)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Grass

>Move Set (not complete)
Tackle
Leer
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Bite
Rock Smash
Quick Guard
Spikey Shield
Needle Arm
Seed Bomb
Brick Break
Wood Hammer
Close Combat

>TM/HM (not complete)
Dragon Claw
Bulk Up
Solar Beam
Protect
Earthquake
Focus Blast
Stone Edge
Grass Knot
Power-up Punch
Cut (HM)
Strength (HM)

If I get it right, the ribbons look like arms, referencing that indian deity, right? but they are not arms.

WAIT, magic coat does WHAT now? half damage from special moves?

No need to be yelling and cursing. - Ysmir

Hey guys I know we are all excited for the new stuff and this is to discuss the leaks and whatnot but if you can keep the "I came up with this phrase, Gonna nickname mine this" posts to a minimum or take it to your profiles. Thanks a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back