XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

@Pokewiz Mega Gardevoir ;)

@Sesquipedalian I tend to take advantage with sp atk and his Poison touch moves with physical attacks.

@mastermagpie Could you direct me?

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Oblivion_Wing said:

@Sesquipedalian I tend to take advantage with sp atk and his Poison touch moves with physical attacks.

Only problem is that Lumoise is a complete maze! Aha! Have you tried talking to a taxi driver? Must be able to take you there? It's definitely in the South of the city... I don't think it's down the lanes from what I remember!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So can someone explain to me the Z Legendary? I've seen one video but don't know it's story and if/why that means there will be a Pokemon Z.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

Only problem is that Lumoise is a complete maze! Aha! Have you tried talking to a taxi driver? Must be able to take you there? It's definitely in the South of the city... I don't think it's down the lanes from what I remember!

Alright i'll find it! :)

EDIT: FOUND IT

So I was looking at some posts on the other sites (Reddit, namely) and from the pictures that I've seen...
Pokemon that are shiny will show their shiny coloration in Amie like how the colors show when you walked around with a Pokemon in HG/SS..

I heard you can change eye colour? Any info?

Sonic said:
So can someone explain to me the Z Legendary? I've seen one video but don't know it's story and if/why that means there will be a Pokemon Z.

He's a environmentalist snake.
Based on the snake of the Yggdrasil Tree.
He lives in the ground, making him a ground type.

From what I've read, Team Flare's goal is to use Xerneas and Yveltal to completely wipe out the world or something. If that's true (it is, I don't know why I'm saying if), isn't it kind of ripping off of Gates to Infinity's plot? That's not cool...

I don't think I saw anyone post this, but shiny Chespin.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/db888fe183389049a796e9e0810930a4/tumblr_muiousu0Ls1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

And Quilladin

http://i.imgur.com/HaFUrjQ.jpg

Featherwick said:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/db888fe183389049a796e9e0810930a4/tumblr_muiousu0Ls1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

And Quilladin

I suppose I wouldn't be TOO upset if I ended up with my shiny being Chespin :p

Featherwick said:

And Quilladin

This justifies why I'll be soft resetting the hell out of my Y version!

Someone posted on various youtube videos that shiny is AFTER selection screen.

Dear arceus make up your minds; can you or can you not tell if a starter is shiny in the option screen?

Whitefire said:
Dear arceus make up your minds; can you or can you not tell if a starter is shiny in the option screen?

I'll let you guys know. I will check all 3 in the selection, then if not, select Froakie, then check, SR, repeat.

A new mega approaching!

Mega Scizor!
tumblr_inline_muiyk2dlPQ1rhv5cz.jpg

Oblivion_Wing said:

Since you get to see the stat increases from level to level and know the nature, do you think you could figure out approximately the base stats? It would be totally awesome if you could do that.
How early in the game can you catch a Skrelp?

Is there any news on additional legendaries? I'd be quite surprised to see the legendary count drop from 10 (I think) to 3. That's even fewer than RBY.

98Greener said:
A new mega approaching!

Mega Scizor!
tumblr_inline_muiyk2dlPQ1rhv5cz.jpg

I never liked Scizor, now I do. Picking 1 mega is going to be SO HARD.

Sesquipedalian said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

Since you get to see the stat increases from level to level and know the nature, do you think you could figure out approximately the base stats? It would be totally awesome if you could do that.
Also, how early in the game can you catch a Skrelp?

I'll try. And i didn't know before, but you can get it pretty early actually. I tried surf farming but it's a fishing rod pokemon. 2nd Gym town.

Oblivion_Wing said:
Sesquipedalian said:
Also, how early in the game can you catch a Skrelp?

I'll try. And i didn't know before, but you can get it pretty early actually. I tried surf farming but it's a fishing rod pokemon. 2nd Gym town.

That's good news. I'm so excited to use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back