XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Jakeremix said:
Cresselia too, I'd assume.

Cresselia, despite being linked to Darkrai, isn't actually an event Pokémon.

Level one trevenant!?!?

Over wonder trade I got a spirittump and it started evolving and I thought that was strange so I checked the level of the trevenant and it was... Level one!?!!?! Is this a glitch or a hack pokmeon that is evil or something??? I tried to use a picture bit the picture is to big.

RE: Level one trevenant!?!?

Dragonair_forever said:
Over wonder trade I got a spirittump and it started evolving and I thought that was strange so I checked the level of the trevenant and it was... Level one!?!!?! Is this a glitch or a hack pokmeon that is evil or something??? I tried to use a picture bit the picture is to big.

I actually have multiple Lv. 1 Trevenant. It's not a hack, or a glitch.

As Phantump evolve via trading, they will evolve regardless of their level as long as they are traded.

This can also be done with Porygon-Z.
If you think a level one evolving is weird, try evolving twice :p

Keeper of Night said:
Dragonair_forever said:

I actually have multiple Lv. 1 Trevenant. It's not a hack, or a glitch.

As Phantump evolve via trading, they will evolve regardless of their level as long as they are traded.

Yeah. I got a lv. 1 Gourgeist in a trade. The only time lv. 1 trading can't be done is if the Pokémon is already evolved before you trade it (unless it's Porygon 2).

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

I thought that there was an event to get Cresselia in D/P/P? Sure, you can get it in Black 2 and White 2, but it was already an event pokemon by then.

Jakeremix said:
I thought that there was an event to get Cresselia in D/P/P? Sure, you can get it in Black 2 and White 2, but it was already an event pokemon by then.

Nope, no event, it was found roaming Sinnoh. It appears after helping an in game character get over a nightmare.

Jakeremix said:

Nope, Cresselia has always been available ingame.

You go to the sailor who got a nightmare'd child, they take you to Cresselia's island and you get the Lunar Wing and Cresselia runs away from you. Sailor takes you back to Canalave City. Cresselia is now a roaming Pokemon.

edit: Greninja'd by Prince Dedenne

Everyone is just so eager to correct people. :p

Jakeremix said:
Everyone is just so eager to correct people. :p

I believe we're just trying to inform you of the correct information. While also posting it so that others who don't know, can learn. If we don't "correct" posts, people will be given false information. :)

ShinyVincent said:
I have a Mew, Jirachi and Arcues. I think..I maybe send one on GTS

Could I have those for dex entry and to unlock the items if you still have them? If not I am gettin the last 12 ready for bank but I just need to barrow them to get their respected items. PM me if you can help. Thanks XD.:)

Uhm I'm pretty sure there aren't any items associated with jirachi, mew, and arceus other than arceus' plates, at least thats how its been since they were introduced.

There aren`t items for it, only for Arcues, but you can find the plates in cave (?)

But, I need: Shaymin, Celebi, Keldeo and Melloeta (for so far I know) for my Dex, if you can do those?

*Please remember to try and discuss trades in either your trade threads or via pm. Thanks* :)

And yes, from the Pokémon listed above, only Arceus is given items. Including the new Pixie Plate that changes Arceus into a fairy type! :)

All the items (Bar Plates, Deoxys Meteors and Mewtwo's Mega Evolution Stones) which are required to change forms of Legendary Pokémon, tend to be given away by NPCs.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone else noticed that the ends of Pikachu tails in X & Y have different shapes? Or is it just my eyes?

I can post images tomorrow, in case you wanna see.

Pikachu's tail differs on the gender. Males have a normal tail, while females have a more lumpy end to the tail.
Pikachu, however has had gender differences since 4th gen, so this is nothing new.

Spr_b_4p_025_m.png
Spr_b_4p_025_f.png

Blob55 said:
Pikachu's tail differs on the gender. Males have a normal tail, while females have a more lumpy end to the tail.
Pikachu, however has had gender differences since 4th gen, so this is nothing new.

Oh, ok. That explains it. Thanks. :3

To be honest, I haven't really used a Pikachu in a while, which is probably the reason why I didn't notice it before. XD

Can the Lapras you get free in XY be female if you keep soft resetting before receiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back