Pokebeach Forum's 5th Anniversary

EDIT: The HS one. Not the "I HACC YOUU".
I heard it was spelt "WE HACCK YUO". Of course, I don't know for sure as it was before my time.

No a fake hack is not cool, or fun. It just ends up whipping half the members into a frenzy of paranoia.

Well,I prank like crazy so it sounds like a keeper to me.[Please don't get mad at me. This morning a spam bot made random unknown words with wierd links.]

We've been having alot of similar bots coming in recently. The fake hacks always drive new members paranoid and they start posting like crazy. They really think it's a hack because they haven't seen anything like this before.

I've witnessed many members come and go through my somewhat short time on the Beach, even a few mods such as Gale and the more recent Zero. I gotta admit, I'll miss seeing that guy around the forums.

I've witnessed many members come and go through my somewhat short time on the Beach, even a few mods such as Gale and the more recent Zero. I gotta admit, I'll miss seeing that guy around the forums.
What makes you think he's gone for good?

That's hilarious on so many levels it's awesome. Somehow.

That we hack you thing, was that this year when all the threads were lost, or was that something else.

Hey remember that person victini, who trolled us when he first came here, is he perma-banned.

I wonder what it feels like to be banned, MODs, this is not a request to ban me. Also, what's Dmaster Smash?

Man,the next time you guys do that i'll help.[I don't get paranoid,I make others paranoid to show my sheer awesomeness and sometimes their noibiness.]

@Playerking: I don't think DNA was referring to that. I think he was referring to the Turkish Hackers, or maybe even the HS incident. Also, the DMASTER SMASH!!!!! O_O thing happened some time last year, in a "Count to 50 before a mod posts" game. dmaster kept on posting, so someone wrote DMASTER SMASHED. Then it kept on being used.

HS stands for Holy Star, and from what I heard, he ended up getting admin powers on Pokebeach, which ended up with catastrophic consequences. They had to spend a whole day fixing everything, and as a result he got banned. (Then for some reason, he was unbanned and came back. However he's banned again.)

Unusually, that happened on April 1st, 2009.

And someone who was actually around then has a better answer.

This thread and the one that WPM's post links to should both clarify things. It's quite a long story. Also, @DNA, it actually was an April Fool's joke.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51467

Wait....You are saying that they HACKED the website before?If there is a thread,or something related to it,can you please post it or explain it COMPLETELY? (Main,this is why I hate my attitude a little XD)

Well,it has been a good year meeting everyone on Pokebeach/I gotta confess,I denominated some people as "friends" even though they arent my friends.Those people are:pokeimaster,rockinpikachu and EPM.

This year has been great! :D

So you said ya knew 'em in real life, or sommat, or you thought the were yer friends and stopped when you closed your shop (Which is know re-opened)?

@DNA I was pretty sure that was all a fix.

Back