Pokebeach Forum's 5th Anniversary

LOL.I cant believe that was a joke XD.But what about the hacking situation about some guy named Holy Star?Or was that a AF Joke,too?

This will be my first April Fool's on Pokebeach,and I wanna see what they do this year! :D

EDIT:Lol nevermind that about Holy Star,I already readed XD

There wasn't an April fools last year ;(. But maybe that was an April Fool :O

What about CH's Nintendo thing ;o That got a lot of people (including me) going. While it wasn't a mod/whole-forum joke, it was a still a joke.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I didn't talk to her for a week after that went down.

The CH thing was pretty awesome, she had us tricked, I believed her.

I was surprised nothing happened on April Fools last year, hearing of the past things that have happened, though Xous was Super Modded that day. What a tainted Congrats thread ;o

I get excited just thinking about the fact that April Fools Day is not too far away. Yet I ALWAYS forget on April the first what day it is haha.

A BADLY WRITTEN HISTORY OF POKEBEACH

- Primordial WPM creates forum for those who simply couldn't figure out the mystery of the Mirage Island

- tumbleweed

- microorganisms develop, join and become moderators i.e. bass_forte, others don't and are appalled and dismayed
- Some time passes
- It might be 2007 by now

- WPM creates Four Stars thread **** four modded, hundreds dead

- Holy Star makes forum go boom

- Strategists get to wear purple :(

- I'm so 2008, you so 2000 and late

- Sylar, Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson, Rocket0777, scampy, Yearly Lump Wages, and Dawnfanboy

- WHY U DENNIE IT

- Obscure forum positions created. Three selected as Junior Moderators, two of which leave team shortly afterward

- Honorable Chairman Kaga and DukeFireBird ragequit. Pokebeach members torn. Thus begins the Pokebeach Civil War.

- THE SKYPE AGE

- Xous skillfully draws avatars of seductive Pokemon. Many members report to bathroom for hours.

- FLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMB

- PimpRaichuKing, waterboy, and lucario_revenge... Oh my!

- The rise and fall and rise of The Chillax Zone, Porygon's legacy

- Everyone dreams of wearing PINK

- DARK AGES

- Two Fishes, each endowed with Magical Pow - *shot*

- It's 2009
probably

- A clan council is born... and... give it a minute... ok it ded

- Papi/Manny and vilebaseball RAAAGGGEEEE

- A Raikou joins the staff; many to face a STAB Calm Mind-Thunder attack

K, so liek, whoz going to Worldz?

- ReAlLy WoBbLy TiMe FoR tHe StAfF

- Amt returns... millions confused about the meaning of the acronym (abnormal monkey tax?)

- Holy Star makes forum go boom again (but not really this time)

- Author too lazy to finish timeline; "Where's my motivation?"

yeah that

SR Edit: AW, you were just getting to the good part!

MP Edit: You can add!

^ It better be. Anyways what happened here "Honorable Chairman Kaga and DukeFireBird ragequit. Pokebeach members torn. Thus begins the Pokebeach Civil War." It seems like it was a big deal.

Ahh yes I'll be celebrating my 5th anniversary on the beach in August however I can honestly say I've had a blast here and hope for many more years of Pokemon EPICness. Word to Scampy | Bacon who was a Mod and a Art friend heh can't believe it's been this long already.

- Xous skillfully draws avatars of seductive Pokemon. Many members report to bathroom for hours.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahahahaha, I actually managed to understand most of Myle's post, only being here since last May. I approve.

Myles' Post = EPIC
Very well done. I really couldn't describe all the stuff that's happened since I was here, I'd run out of space.
I honestly don't see how bad today is compared to the yesteryears. Sure, a few good members quit, but I don't think that's something enough to complain over. And look at the bright side, at least we're no being hacked. Again. :p (And yes, I know they were both jokes.)

PB CIVIL WAR IS UPON US. GRAB YOUR GUNS!!!

Epic post Myles. Where do I come in? =P

MylesPrower said:
A BADLY WRITTEN HISTORY OF POKEBEACH

- Primordial WPM creates forum for those who simply couldn't figure out the mystery of the Mirage Island

- tumbleweed

- microorganisms develop, join and become moderators i.e. bass_forte, others don't and are appalled and dismayed
- Some time passes
- It might be 2007 by now

- WPM creates Four Stars thread **** four modded, hundreds dead

- Holy Star makes forum go boom

- Strategists get to wear purple :(

- I'm so 2008, you so 2000 and late

- Sylar, Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson, Rocket0777, scampy, Yearly Lump Wages, and Dawnfanboy

- WHY U DENNIE IT

- Obscure forum positions created. Three selected as Junior Moderators, two of which leave team shortly afterward

- Honorable Chairman Kaga and DukeFireBird ragequit. Pokebeach members torn. Thus begins the Pokebeach Civil War.

- THE SKYPE AGE

- FLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMBFLASHBOMB

- PimpRaichuKing, waterboy, and lucario_revenge... Oh my!

- The rise and fall and rise of The Chillax Zone, Porygon's legacy

- Everyone dreams of wearing PINK

- DARK AGES

- Two Fishes, each endowed with Magical Pow - *shot*

- It's 2009
probably

- A clan council is born... and... give it a minute... ok it ded

- Papi/Manny and vilebaseball RAAAGGGEEEE

- A Raikou joins the staff; many to face a STAB Calm Mind-Thunder attack

K, so liek, whoz going to Worldz?

- ReAlLy WoBbLy TiMe FoR tHe StAfF

- Amt returns... millions confused about the meaning of the acronym (abnormal monkey tax?)

- Holy Star makes forum go boom again (but not really this time)

- Author too lazy to finish timeline; "Where's my motivation?"

yeah that

SR Edit: AW, you were just getting to the good part!

MP Edit: You can add!
CTRL + F: KG. No results.

Bad History.

Myles that was an amazing post. I've been spending the past few days reminiscing about my time here and that post was quite accurate in describing all the major events lols.

Happy anniversary Beach! Hope the new (and really big now, I see) team makes Pokebeach as awesome as always.

EDIT: Also love how the "specified thread does not exist" problem still exists hahaha

I have spent 1 Month, 1 Day, 22 Hours, and 46 Minutes of my life on this website and it was worth every second.

Awesome post, Myles.

Happy birthday, Pokebeach. :]

Back