Pokebeach Members Attending the Pokemon World Championships

I guess I'm the only Mod going. :p Grinding in baby. I can't wait to hang out with friends and experience my first Worlds.

dmaster out.

Meaty said:
To all who are going, I would be really happy if you could bring me any and all Psyduck items you may have and give/trade them to me. :D I will try to find you.... Thanks in advance.

Same thing for me, but I collect Spheal Rising Rivals. If anyone has any I'd gladly take 'em off your hands. If you wanna meet me you can PM me for my cell number or something.

I'll bring you some Psyducks Meaty.

I wonder if there's going to be a PokeBeach dinner to all the members after Worlds like how there was 2 years ago.

LORDY JONES, I'll get you some Spheal in exchange. :) A pokebeach dinner sounds like a lot of fun, I hope there is one. And to anyone who cares, I will be competing in Grinders to get in.

dmaster said:
I guess I'm the only Mod going. :p Grinding in baby. I can't wait to hang out with friends and experience my first Worlds.

dmaster out.
Dragonexpert might be judging at worlds I know he did at the 2011 US Nationals.

Dragonexpert told me that he won't be able to make it to Worlds.

Edit: I received a Pokedex 3D shirt from a friend who went to Comic-Con; it's got 3 codes for Pokedex 3D on the back. I wonder if I should wear it to Worlds just so I can take pictures of my back.
lololololol

gary182000 said:
Dragonexpert might be judging at worlds I know he did at the 2011 US Nationals.
I was selected to judge Worlds last year, but I didn't have enough money so I had to decline the offer. This year I knew I wouldn't be able to go so I let them know ahead of time.

I'll be there with my famous Premier Ball Playmat! I'll be wearing Ash's hat from Isshu and I'll have my name tag on (Zachary M).

Dude Zero, I have to meet you, you have an invite this year right?

On a side note, I collect Treecko AR, and Electrike AR, so if anyone wants to bring me some, I would be glad to do some trading for them. Also Meaty, you are going to love what me an LORDY created for you.

Vulpix Yolk said:

On a side note, I collect Treecko AR, and Electrike AR, so if anyone wants to bring me some, I would be glad to do some trading for them. Also Meaty, you are going to love what me an LORDY created for you.
I sure do have an invite this year. I'll be trolling around grinder on Friday. Honestly, I didn't know those two are cards... I may or may not have some for you. My knowledge of Manectric and Electrike stops after Manectric EX became bad, and my knowledge of anything Sceptile ended after Sceptile EX delta rotated... oh good times :<

Yes kids, I will be signing autographs ;D I'll probably be with AMT or the Team Vegas Crew for most of the event.

On a side note, I collector Yanmega primes along with magnezone prime. If anyone would be kind enough to donate to my collection I would be plenty grateful!

Vulpix Yolk said:

:D. I will be sure to bring all my Spheal RR and Treecko and Electrike AR.

My deck is sure taking some weird turns...
It is getting so weird that i will not be surprised if i don't survive the first LCQ round. It's gonna be a fun event no matter what though.

Oh since he hasn't even posted in this thread, I thought I'd mention that Decmaster is also going.

Back