Pokebeach Members Attending the Pokemon World Championships

Meaty said:
Oh since he hasn't even posted in this thread, I thought I'd mention that Decmaster is also going.

i can confirm this, he told me at regionals he'd be going.

i am very excited to go to san diego in general, especially legoland.

Well, change of plans, I am no longer going. Pretty sad about it, because I wish I could have actually accomplished something this season and this was my last tourney as a Senior. Oh well, take me off the list Piplup would ya?

I think you may be confusing me with someone else, I was pretty far away from an invite, like 60 spots, I can't get to enough tournaments.

blargh257 said:
Meaty said:
Oh since he hasn't even posted in this thread, I thought I'd mention that Decmaster is also going.

i can confirm this, he told me at regionals he'd be going.

i am very excited to go to san diego in general, especially legoland.

Yep, but I didn't even know this thread existed. Well, I'm going. I'll be looking for everyone! I unfortunately don't know what to tell people what to look for, as I have no idea what defines me.

Vulpix Yolk said:
I think you may be confusing me with someone else, I was pretty far away from an invite, like 60 spots, I can't get to enough tournaments.
No I remember you, your tall and have blond hair and had the vulpix around your neck. I guess you didnt say tht, but whatever

Decmaster said:
I unfortunately don't know what to tell people what to look for, as I have no idea what defines me.

Just look for the biggest scrub in Seniors. :p

Vulpix Yolk, sorry you can't go. I know how you feel, since it's my last year in Seniors as well. Do you want me to give Electrikes and Treeckos to LORDY JONES so he can give them to you later?

I'll be grateful for all the Pikachus and Jirachis you all have :D
More importantly, I might be there all day thursday, so if anyone wants some practice rounds on thursday, send me a pm

I'm going to grinders, and hopefully earning my invite there ;)

will be in a black and white baseball shirt with team rogue on the back in brown lettering.

I (AnthonyG) will be attending worlds this year. I should be there from August 9th to August 15th

So if anyone wants to meet me (I doubt anyone would lol) I will also have 10 Squirtle/Wartortle Cards with me that are signed by me (SUPER SPECIAL CARDS WORTH $1 million dollars; Only 10 cause no one want to meet me) as something special if anyone meets me (pfff...not).

If by some miracle I run out though the weekend, bring your own (and a pen) and I can sign one for you (again probably won't happen)

I will also be there on Thursday, but not until later like around 6-PM. I think we should all gather and play together as pokebeach members, not just Seniors.... And AnthonyG's right, no-one wants to meet him. I'm more important because I have more posts! Neener neener neener.

Where's the area to "hang out"? Is there a specific room (like to competitor's area), or just the lobby of the hotel, or something else?

I'm pretty sure the area to hang out is the league? That's my understanding, at least…

Plus, I want signed cards, so no one can feel left out! =P But seriously, I want them.

Meaty said:
I think we should all gather and play together as pokebeach members, not just Seniors..
Ok, just wondering if the seinors out there wanted to get together or something, I know some of us try to for other tournaments. So anyone up for a pokebeach get togher?

I think we should get together. On Thursday there's "Open Gaming" in the Indigo Ballroom so that would be where to meet. I think we should meet up, whether you're a Master, Senior, or.... *shudders* a Junior.....(lol jk)

there's that, or just south of the convention center there is a public art face thing. just meet up there if you're just wanting to meet beach members and not play.

I will be there early on Friday (mom wants to get the retail stuff before it sells out.)
I will be Open Gaming, Registering, then more Open Gaming. I will not be doing the meeting, if it occurs, instead i will be hoping to trade my Yanmega Prime for last Magnezone Prime i need in Open Gaming. Why do i always have to scramble for my deck?
Oh, right, because i get like no money compared to the rest of you... oh well.

blargh257 said:
I will be there early on Friday (mom wants to get the retail stuff before it sells out.)
I will be Open Gaming, Registering, then more Open Gaming. I will not be doing the meeting, if it occurs, instead i will be hoping to trade my Yanmega Prime for last Magnezone Prime i need in Open Gaming. Why do i always have to scramble for my deck?
Oh, right, because i get like no money compared to the rest of you... oh well.

I might take you up on that Yanmega for Magnezone....

Back