PokeBeach's Official 5th Gen Ban List

RE: PokeBeach's Official Ban List

I have updated the OP with Soul Dew and all released DW abilities (thanks Bippa). Thank god I don't have to update this again until Meleotta comes out mid July.

I Know that It is out already, but Wasn't Soul Dew Released with the enigma stone event?
Because you could trade the stone to a guy for his soul dew if I remember correctly.

Reshiwott said:
I Know that It is out already, but Wasn't Soul Dew Released with the enigma stone event?
Because you could trade the stone to a guy for his soul dew if I remember correctly.

You can't bring over items from Gen 4 to Gen 5.

I haven't used Soul Dew much, but personally I think it makes for a healthier meta game overall. Latias and Latios still have their weaknesses overall; personally I think Soul Dew would give them enough power to make for a more balanced meta game overall.

Gross. In ubers maybe. In OU, Latias and Latios would rule the metagame. It's basically a Specs Latios with a +1 SpDef and the ability to swap attacks. Latios and Latias would just sweep through any team. Dugtrio > Tyraniatr, use HP Fire to take out Scizor and Jirachi, and then you just win.

Balanced?? If anything, this will just flip the Meta onto it's head, and smash it to death. CM + Soul Dew + a little hax = +9 SpA, OHKO'ing anything slower than it. Any Spc attacker faster can't do much because of boosts, and it just turns ugly. I mean it swept most of Marks Ubers team.

If anything ban the item to Ubers, but please or Arceus NOT THE POKES not their fault their broken

Soul Dew is already banned (I banned them almost a week ago lol). Why are you still ranting about it?

Because I want to... and I'm bringing up what Chillarmy said... (Unless I suck at counting dates, and that was a long time ago)

Also, I'm wondering what the T-Formes are going to be tier wise?

Soul Dew = Specs Latios with +1 Special Defense and he can switch moves

you seriously can't want this in OU

Martini said:
Because I want to... and I'm bringing up what Chillarmy said... (Unless I suck at counting dates, and that was a long time ago)

Also, I'm wondering what the T-Formes are going to be tier wise?

For the moment, they are all OU.

Ok, because i've seen them in ubers teams, UU teams, and a lot of OU teams, and I was just confused.

They shouldn't be in UU teams.

EDIT: I've never seen them there myself.

I believe latias was UU at one point, so that may have been the source of your finding.

PMJ said:
Soul Dew = Specs Latios with +1 Special Defense and he can switch moves

you seriously can't want this in OU

Mamoswine destroyed it when I was testing. He can send off quick attacks, and usually survive the others.

Nope, it was kinda a revenge KO... Honestly if you're stupid enough to switch in on a Soul Dew Latios, then you really need to re-work something in you're head.

The point is just because you can't switch in on it doesn't mean you can't handle it in OU... I do agree with it being banned, just trying to prove a point about it being handled in OU...

Nope, it was kinda a revenge KO...
I believe you just admitted to something, a rather dangerous truth in fact: You have to sacrifice one of your team-mates just to take the thing down.

And that's the only thing that can stop it? Yeeeeeeeah, that's hardly a fair thing to have running around.

Back