Finished Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game~KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG items! Let's get 5k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

You get a package of flour

*Inserts coin*

RE: Pokebeach's Vending Machine Game (KEEP IT TO COINS ONLY & PG/G12~items!) 3,000+ posts

you get a box of sharp objects

*insert coin*

you get a ban
Insert coin*

You get a plane stocked with pointy objects.

*inserts coin*

you get:

118 24/7 give us a call its directory heaven.

*CoInAgE

Dont remind me of that advert >:F.

You get some frazzles. You know? The crisps? HOW COE NOBODY KNOWS THE TASTY THINGS?
*throws fit while consuming vast quantities of frazzles*
*inserts coin*

^You got:
A Skymin Pokedoll (Plushie)
2604270529_4c601745d0.jpg

*Inserts Coin*

You get...

A man firinG HIS LAZOR

o_O_____________________________________________________
/BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*inserts coin*HHHHHHHHHHHHH
\_______________________________________________________

Light Venusaur said:
^You got:
A Skymin Pokedoll (Plushie)
2604270529_4c601745d0.jpg

*Inserts Coin*

Too cute ^_^

You get a SHAVING CREAM bAnNaNzA!

Ineserts coin

You get flour dumped on you.

*Inserts coin*

You get some madness! Enjoy!

*Inserts coin*

You get a quote from some homework I had!

boring science homework said:
8. Amy and Tom investigated how sugar affects the growth of pollen grains. They looked at pollen grains under a microscope.

*coinage*

You get a LOL.

*Inserts coin*

You get a bag of Rotten Pokeblocks

*inserts coin*

You get my friend code...
Oops! I forgot it!

*Inserts coin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back