BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Poketoon, fans as well. Games usually ship a short time before their official release date. Stores get them early, and they don't really care to wait before shipping them.

I got my soulsilver two days before the European release. (They got called back within hours though. Some heartgold copies had an error.)

Yes! A wargle pre evo, and just like i wanted. A single feather on its head that looks like a native ameircan mini headress. Sweet. Buzzard needs to be drk/fly. Honchkorw is, but, still why would a vulture be hurt by a bug? And it has wings so i think its a given.
Wow, its been so long since black/white were unoffically announced. Cant wait for the games to come out, and see the test it has to offer. Im ready for more leaks.

@Wolf616: I heard someone say that Black and White was gonna be ready for the States by Christmas time. A bit early for when they originally said, Spring 2011, but who knows.

Just checked again. The official date is March 31st for the States. What this person put is probably a bit of speculation.

Yes we do. Now i see why the anteater is fire, to easily eat those iron clad ants it so loves.
Anyone against the vultures being part flying?

really dont care at all, its bout time they did a vulture and yeah being bug/steel would make it easierfor the ant eater to eat him lol i was thinking the same exact thing. and maybe the vulture is the enemy to the ant eater?? highly doubt it though, it wouldnt have an evo if it was, usually its a stand alone pokemon when it involves rivalry

^Yeah, plus I really don't see how an Anteater and a Vulture would be rivals. A Mongoose and Snake, Zangoose and Seviper, are natural enemies in real life, so it makes more sense.

Thats true. whos proud of generation 5 and all that gamefreak did to make this game great? I know i am, a great improvement compared to gen4 and easily tied for my favorite.

well yeah but sense means nothing in pokemon! lol hehe, it was just a though, lol i was just thinking of the bird hunting the anteater hunting the ants

Had a weird thought about that too.
Wonder what ppokemon are going to be used the most, in the metagame, gyms, and elite 4. Cant wait to see the stats so i can finally pick a team. Cant pick one from just looks this gen.
Also yorterri is used by dento/co.
They are now officially my favorite characters, even beating hoenns steven and wallace.

They each have one level 12 with a level 14 monkey. Pretty good levels to me too. I think they are more of a beginners type gym and i think its confirmed(on serebii).
I want to see one become a bigger terrier like tramp, maybe ill call it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back