BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try pokejungle then. I know im not seeing things! Trust me im not crazy! I remember them on one site. I think they added that so it wont be starter used move->instant badge.

well its not on any major sites that i use, must of never got that info, i thought we were getting sprites today?

Me too. Im sure its somewhere though.
I really want to see the places and pokemon the gym leaders have. Also, lets see the guide, that way we can see which pokemon we soon. I know the dog, cat and minezumi are there pretty early. I think that whatever pokemon the gym leaders use, determine what can be found. Like if aloe has a tabunne, it will be exceptionally rare.

Me too. Im sure its somewhere though.
I really want to see the places and pokemon the gym leaders have. Also, lets see the guide, that way we can see which pokemon we soon. I know the dog, cat and minezumi are there pretty early. I think that whatever pokemon the gym leaders use, determine what can be found. Like if aloe has a tabunne, it will be exceptionally rare.

Yootteri is confirmed and is in serebii. It was updated but in the same part as the gym leader info.
I really hope we see the rest if the pokemon by the time i wake u.

yeah tabunne is the ralts of this gen lol. but i prob wont use it, i neverrr use normal types except when i use the regional bird

Tabunne is actually the chansey of this gen. Oh u mean like how ralts was hard to find!? I completely agree with that

Okay, well i personally think...the Ground/Electric pokemon fish is soooo cool :) I also think that the fire anteater will be cool. I can't wait to see the official artwork ;]

Well, it's almost 1 day/1 hour till it's 09/18/10 in Japan. So, probably tomorrow we'll see almost everything, if not all of it.

You see the bottom 2 gym leaders, on the left so the guy with the blindfold and the cowboy hat, don't they look like Cowboy and Indian?

Apparently Hiro said that the Anteater is #631/137

Which would make it:

629/135 - Vulture (Dark)
630/136 - Vulture Evo (Dark)
631/137 - Anteater (Fire)
632/138 - Ant (Bug/Steel)

Melkor's description now says this:

629: Vulture Breed Pokémon. It stays on its egg and has small wings. 630: Vulture Pokémon. Black feathers, pink head. Dark/Flying Type

I hope that's the true info there, it would make NO sense for it NOT to be dark/flying. Finally, I can have that awesome type combo, since Honchkrow is a disgusting waste of my beloved Murkrow...I'd just not evolve Murkrow, but he's too weak :/

Here's hoping the vulture looks dark and menacing!

Okay a Steel/Dark type revealed by Pokexperto and it's based on a Kamen Rider or Power Ranger... Hmmm...

1284636883465.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back