BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen the front page. All of these are awesome.

Holy crap! Meguroko evo! SO EPIC!!!!!!

MJ edit
warubiru.jpg

Thanks for fixing it MJ!

WOAH.
What awesomeness to come home from school to....
Doredia... I must have it e___e

Ps. Zeburaika is epically awesome. Just like Shimama :D

I am so doing a desert motif right now that I've seen that... psychic/flying... epic thing and Meguroko's evo.

Revolution said:
605: Green Alien Pokémon. Big oval head, this mark on head ( ) and small body. Weird. Pure Psychic Type.

Took me a while to find this post, but I'm guessing that pokemon is Rikurii? I agree that it looks weird!

Base stats have been released....they seem....insane. =O

Check GameFAQs Black board, topic: "Basic Info"

The amount of 100+ stats is ridiculous.

the only thing i don't like is that there is so many no evo pokemon. it makes me saddddd

some look strange but when i got home from school half a hour ago i went on and saw the and i was like wow

did anybody else notice that there are a ton of bug types?
and i also noticed on serebii where all the new mon's stats are located that a lot of new mons have high attack and/or low speed

Well this rocks. Came home from school and almost had to go to the hospital. Stats are beautiful! Really happy to see that the pokemon are good looking and can pick a fight to. Now i know my team for sure.
All the pokemon look spectacular! First generation to love every single pokemon!
Also samurtide, getting one. Gonna call it riptide since it now looks amazing (when standing up with katanas) and great stats.

There's a tonne of bug-types in every game. The difference here is that all the bug-types are NEW. As opposed to previous gens, which always included older bugs. (Except maybe RSE, which only really had Pinsir and Heracross.)

Woah. Seriously, whoa. Finally they make a Bug/Fire! Lots of nonevo Pokemon, but whatevs.
The thing I don't like is the stats, these stats are way too high. When B/W come out in the USA, the Video Game is going to be dominated by Gen V Pokemon. Kind of annoying, but still pretty cool.
Anyway, this game is (IMO) going to be WAY better then D/P/PT, and probably even H/S.

We need high stats. Always wanted them. No sense of pokemon like fearow who look great but can die in a heartbeat. I also like that the pokemon all look really great. I cant see the hydra! Show me please!
Naming my crokodile bowser since hes big and menacing. Hydra has to look cool. Has amazing stats and can actually take on the legends. Alos, glad to see both legends are even. No more dominant twin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back