Pokemon Anime: Best Wishes?

Is it likely that Ash will be replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash and Pikachu being icons of the Anime franchise and keeping the series' nostalgia factor intact is in some cases what keeps the series going but Yu-Gi-Oh! and Digimon got away with it without any problems.

Playerking95 said:
He was on the anime character sheet and iris is in the anime along with a kibago and they are both on the sheet as well.

That was a conceptional manuscript.It was a plan to begin the series.It was conceptional so it is possible that Ash is going to leave.(Thank you God!:D).

But still this could leave a negative impact on the series If they really do get rid of Ash and Pikachu in Best Wishes. They could've just had a timeskip where Ash is older but knowing Nintendo they don't wanna do that.

I'm worried this is going to kill the Anime series while at the same time feel like this is needed to give the series some "life" and a fresh start to avoid redundant storylines, for all we know Iris is probably into Pokemon Contests instead of battling thus alienating the male audience of the series to attract more of a female audience.

Why is Nintendo trying to kill Pokemon? I didn't get into Pokemon for Contests and Dress Ups, I came to battle and be the best! :p

Card Slinger J said:
But still this could leave a negative impact on the series If they really do get rid of Ash and Pikachu in Best Wishes. They could've just had a timeskip where Ash is older but knowing Nintendo they don't wanna do that.

I'm worried this is going to kill the Anime series while at the same time feel like this is needed to give the series some "life" and a fresh start to avoid redundant storylines, for all we know Iris is probably into Pokemon Contests instead of battling thus alienating the male audience of the series to attract more of a female audience.

Why is Nintendo trying to kill Pokemon? I didn't get into Pokemon for Contests and Dress Ups, I came to battle and be the best! :p

True but pokemon does need change something fresh something new. something out of this world

Boddy903 said:
If they get rid of Brock. I will lose faith in all pokemon. I shall burn my Pokemon Red version while yelling, "YOU LIED TO ME!"

But yeah, I hope he stays, and I want Misty to come back, even though I know it won't happen.

The new girl with Ash looks like a freak.

Rumors moving round that misty will comeback

reshiramdude said:
Rumors moving round that misty will comeback

She's never coming back im afraid.In an interview with one of the directors they already planned that misty shall not return.

Boddy903 said:
If they get rid of Brock. I will lose faith in all pokemon. I shall burn my Pokemon Red version while yelling, "YOU LIED TO ME!"

A bit rash, dont you think?

Anyway Ash will never leave the show, sadly.

I really really really really REALLY hope that the new faggy guy (Dente or something) does NOT replace Brock. Brock is awesome the new guy just looks like a giant douche..

imsocool4321 said:
I really really really really REALLY hope that the new faggy guy (Dente or something) does NOT replace Brock. Brock is awesome the new guy just looks like a giant douche..

So true!I love brock.To me he is the most entertaining of the bunch.If they get rid of him I swear I will destroy all that is Pokemon.

Brock is pretty much gone during Isshu, no need to get worked up because of it. I know you guys are frusturated but it's time to spice things up a bit for the Anime.

Don't you think it's about time Brock gets back to Pewter City to his Gym battling like Misty or start his own Day Care to solidify him as the best Pokemon Breeder?

im so sick of ash too. he should leave. also brock should leave too. all he does is cook. but dawn, she is so better than may.dawn cant just leave what about PIKACHU AND BUNEARY THEIR LOVE. and there are probly no contests in isshu. pokemon musical, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. THAY CAN DO SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. WHO WANTS TO HEAR IRIS SING!?

I actually really liked Brock in the series. But for some reason I am not that impressed with Iris. It might take time to get used to her. By the way since many people are complaining that Ash should, it really isn't going to happen. If Ash leaves then people who enjoyed Ash are going to probably stop watching the series. Ash is the main character and he isn't going to leave. Really there is no point in arguing that Ash should leave, because he isn't going to leave.

It's kind of funny.At the beginning ,People kept hating on White(the female player),with her hair and stuff,but now they rather have White as the girl in the anime than Iris.I think People are just not used to Iris yet,but will soon.I like Iris(She seems fun and crazy XD)Also,Ash will never leave.

Anyone who hates on Brock is obviously mentally person. He is by far one of the best characters in the Anime (Gary and Lance also being super cool) The new guy Dente looks like a homosexual. Brock>New Guy

nickbisceglie22 said:
im so sick of ash too. he should leave. also brock should leave too.

Why Brock?You are the only one I know that does not like Brock.Brock is the only thing that keeps me occupied to the anime because of his humor.It's the creators fault for also making him only cook!

Brock no leave >:O

I was hoping that Brock wouldn't have left. Since many people are saying that Brock is leaving, it's probably is true, but I would like to see a Pokemon website confirm first that Brock won't be in the 5th generation. Brock was a great character.

Luigibuster8989 said:
nickbisceglie22 said:
im so sick of ash too. he should leave. also brock should leave too.

Why Brock?You are the only one I know that does not like Brock.Brock is the only thing that keeps me occupied to the anime because of his humor.It's the creators fault for also making him only cook!

Brock no leave >:O

I totally agree!!! If anything they should replace Team Rocket with more scenes of Brock talking to Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny, those scenes are the best!!!

imsocool4321 said:
I totally agree!!! If anything they should replace Team Rocket with more scenes of Brock talking to Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny, those scenes are the best!

Yes!I completely resonate with this.Im tired of team rocket ever since meowth lost his original voice.And there in every episode.UGH.Its the same every darn time.Ash meets somebody new.The persons pokemon is stolen ash finds Team Rocket,Ash beats team rocket and retrieves the stolen pokemon.Its just getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back