do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

ok but why dash???(dashond-dashox)
read my previous post plz
and diid u think a name 4 lcd(i wrote lcd bcuzi was tired of writing life controlling thing)

RE: pokemon iolite (spip:super pokemon image project)need people to help with stuff!!fakemon game.

he guy I just got an idea cabn we make a city whit the name
provole city (you may change) and then there is a coloseum where you can win special items like wath i figuered out for the evo of arcenine en nintales the new stones blast stone and tyou can only get them there ,oke reply soon

yeah it sounds good but plz u too shinx lord read my previous post
EDIT: we're thinking about many things but I don't see any pics, remember I can't do sprites... what happened to light manaphy and togepi????

oke arcenine is very strong indeed but if you let ninetales evolve then you need arcenint to there a sort of brothers and isntit true that only 1x evolved pokemon learn hyperbeam

sorry i am busy with ideas and sprites arent easy to make at all.yes,light manaphy has been on alot but hasnt been...hmmm.need to go to bed now,bye.:)

bye...
EDIT: I've seen your (thing that goes below your username but I don't remember how's it called) and you now, I've been helping alot (see all my posts and ideas) and so... can I have a more important "title" i mean like you're the admin and I'm a mod, to say something...
EDIT 2: shinx lord, ninetails isn't like a brother thing to arcanine, arcanine is a bro thing to rapidash I think

bye see you latter aligator
hey and guy's does there already  exsists a cover and whats the name off the game if there isn't a cover then I ask is there a sprite done so yes I wil make a cover
and I think he diserves second manager or something like that

well, at least it isn't seeable but perhaps there's a sprite made:s read my newest previous post and if you make sprites... then wait a min. an I'll tell u the pages where my fakemn pics are (except lcp, don't do it)

I think vulpix en growlithe are bro's becaus they both evolve with a fire stone and they can be caught in the same place and in there names there's an 9 so i THink there bro's and I wanna make sprites but do you mean little sprites or big oneslike if you see them on the screen

I think vulpix en growlithe are bro's becaus they both evolve with a fire stone and they can be caught in the same place and in there names there's an 9 so i THink there bro's and I wanna make sprites but do you mean little sprites or big oneslike if you see them on the screen

update: the pages with pics are 7,6 & 5 and pandizzy is sprited but eill be fixed soon (I know CF will make sprites, but the more, the merrier)

but do you mean little sprites or big battle sprites

dunno what does little sprites or big battle sprites mean but i mean the ones that appear in the games
EDIT: your sig link doesnn't work

I now I wil work on yhe sprites as fast as I can and sig doesn't com up srry oke I l try to get the first one done today or tommorow

is it bad that i'm making it on paint or wat should I do

no idea :( paint isn't a bad program to use... do u have any sprites done? I want to have a look at them
EDIT: I've been reviewing old posts and found banette's evo PLZ don't tell me it'll evolve into that! perhaps an old puppet or an action figure...

you should make pre evolutions for lugia and ho-oh i have made names for them lugias pre evolution can be called luia and it coud be like a smaller of lugia ho-ohs pre evolution could be called horourou and it looks like a smaller ho-oh and to get them you hatch them from eggs you find in a small ruin in your home town after getting your starters. and you could make iton 4 battles and select your own team of 4 and you should get a choice of 12 starters but choose 4 same with your rival. oh ya by the way i am with you on this my username is jzjx. sighned jzjx

to jzjx:you could join if you like:)however,a prevo for lugia and ho-oh would evolve into them so it would be a little,well you know.we wont have any prevos for legendaries escept the birds(cune-ice,volthunder,pheomelt).
to fire pokemon supporter:i said it may be edited.it is supposed to be based on a hangman.i am redoing pandizzy now and updating the list:)
to everyone:I use paint so yes it is good:)
quick note:pandizzy is ment to have curly whirly things.

he guy's I could't do much yesterday but I'm getting busy on bladesol
oke see you

Back