Pokemon Ice Version

Assuming your talking about Pokemon Ice Version, zand not just randomly spamming, this is going to be a free online game.(If we get that far) Don't be worry'in 'bout cost with a fan-made game.

@fizz178: The game will cost nothing, anyone will be able to play the game once the download is available. A beta version will most likely come out either in a couple of months or near the end of the year. The final version will most likely come out next year.

Well there are a few on the front post. I have an art thread in Lilycove Museum with mt fakemon.

Image of Pyrark:

scaled.php

Do not blame me about the horrible image, i mean look at chellochello! (Altough i ain't insulting him).

This is going slightly off-topic, but I can see it as well. You don't need an account to see it.

I have decided to put all 493 Pokemon in the game and all the sprites are working great. Since the perspective modes are working I am going to jump and get the attack animations done and then later post some pics. After that, Sephora and Wintibir Town will be completed and posted this week.

Thanks for the sprite. I was just analyzing some starter scripts and now know how to assign the player a starter of their choice. Tomorrow I will be adding all the sprites to the pbscript file and will be setting up script for when the player chooses their Pokemon.

Since you will be using all of the Pokemon, will you be using cries of Pokemon already provided for the new Pokemon? :)
I've also wondered this, is there a way to make your own Pokemon cries? :eek:
because that would be kind of cool.. :p

@Garitter: I most likely will be using the cries from previous generations for the new Pokemon. Making your own Pokemon cries would be awesome, but can't seem to find a software which could make this possible.

@Shaymin6.6: Great artwork.

--
Expect some updates later today tomorrow.

@Shaymin6.6: How about a pig Pokemon? Also do you still have the professor sprite? I am trying to look for it but can't find it. I want to test it out and see if it works out.

--
Going to be posting the intro code and also a pic(s) of the introduction of the game.

Ice Arceus said:
@Shaymin6.6: How about a pig Pokemon? Also do you still have the professor sprite? I am trying to look for it but can't find it. I want to test it out and see if it works out.

--
Going to be posting the intro code and also a pic(s) of the introduction of the game.

I'll try to make that pig fakemon.

I haven't made professor sprite (If you mean the nurse sprite that I fixed I may have it) and I think we don't have one yet.

Back