Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *More Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

Here is a fakemon I made, don't know if you want to use it or not.

Blizanoise (Blitz+Panda+Poison)

Name:Blizanoise (Blitz+Panda+Poison)
Title:The Ambush Pokemon
HT:5'3''
Type:poison/Electric
Ability:poison Point/Poison Touch/Static
Pokedex Entry:Blizanoise likes to poison its foes before attacking. While the foe suffers from poison Blizanoise attacks with devastating electric attacks.Smog comes out of the end of it's tail and it releases electricity from the spikes on it's head.

And I will create a prof. sprite, also I guess I will create names and descriptions for some of the fakemon I made that don't have them yet.

are there any gym leaders that need to be drawn? Or any of the elite four? :3 i can do that

Garitter said:
Shaymin6.6 said:
21l4mix.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/21l4mix.png
o0cu86.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/o0cu86.png
Can someone fix this?

are u asking for someone to redraw it? o.o

No I thought maybe someone can add hands for it and/or fix it's legs. I tried to put hands for it but thethey looked weird.

@SpaceBehemoth: I haven't quite gotten to the point where the lakes are located. We just need names.

@silazu: I actually saw that in one of the contests. The fakemon looks great and shall be great in the game. It should be one of the Commander's Pokemon.

@Garitter: We need the Elite Four members at the moment.

OK, well I really dont have much to go on, could you give me the general climate of this region, or a common pokemon that would be found at the lake or SOMETHIN to go on?

And Id start making pokemonnames if you send me some, that would be easier.

Well the region is known to be pretty cold. At the moment I don't have the lakes mapped out so I don't know which Pokemon will be found around those lakes. Just come up with names that you think would be great for some lakes.

Seems like the Pokemon information is going to take a long time. I looked at the template and it will take quite a bit of time. I will most likely end up posting around three completed ones tomorrow if I start today. If I get the time today I will post the updated map of Icelet Town.

alright, what type of of pokemon will the elite four be using? and i'll go ahead and draw them and you can see them for approval :)

Can you give me some pokmon to name? And are any of the names I previously suggested good?

Ice Arceus said:
@Shaymin6.6: I thought that nurse sprite was a professor, though seems like I was wrong.

@Shiny Shinx: We have the mapping somewhat completed. But I guess you can help out with the programming. Are you good at RUBY?

@Garitter: Not that I know of. It would be cool if you could make a snow monkey.

Dunno what it is. I was planning on using Game Maker 8, but when I tested out a few tiles recently, the dimensions were all stretched.

~SS

Hello. I find your project very good. I have just posted many pokemon in a Fakedex. They are in Patrick329's Fakedex. You can use them if you want, just list my name in the credits for them. If you need info, they all have base stats. Just PM me questions if you are interested.
I have an abominable snowman that I will soon post.

@Garitter: Dark/Psychic types for now. We are in need for more with evolution to be used by an Elite Four/Gym Leader/Trainer(s).

@SpaceBehemoth: If you check the front post there should be some links that say No Name, you can create names for those fakemon. Also are you talking about the names of the lakes you provided us?

@Shiny Shinx: I wouldn't recommend Game Maker 8, since I found it really confusing. RPG Maker XP is the program I am using and doesn't take time to get used to. What tiles are you using?

@patrick329: Thanks. I will check out your fakedex and if I do end up using some of your fakemon I will be sure to give credit to you.

Been working on the updated Icelet Town and have mostly completed it. The screenshot will be posted tomorrow.

I actually have several unposted dark and psychic types. I have several posted too though, and I have one dark/psychic, bit the image is bad.

Il take a look and post ones I come up with here, but Il be playing mercenaries for a lot of the day (its finally out!)

EDIT:
For the no-name by MrKro, I believe it is a goat (right?) so Frillikid would make sense. Frill for the decorations on it and "kid" is a term for a baby goat.

You mean Kr-Oh? Well considering the url, the Pokemon is an evil cat.

----
3 new screenshots will be posted today, so be sure to keep checking back. Also the next town (Wintibir Town) will be posted either today or tomorrow.

I can also help with names for drawings, if you need. If you are still interested in my fakemon, I am posting full details on a wikia I am about to create.

Once you create the Wikia I will check out your drawings and your Pokemon's information and use a few (if it's okay).

----
3 new screenshots will be posted today, so be sure to keep checking back. Also the next town (Wintibir Town) will be posted either today or tomorrow.

Frilliten sounds good. I do like that name, so I guess that will be it's name for the game. I have made the change on the front post.

Yeah, sure, go ahead.

----
Been playing Pokemon Ice Version, and got 3 screenshots (which will be posted in a bit).

Back