Pokemon Ice Version

Um, ok. Im guessing you made the starters? I see dinosaur like features, brachiosaurus (fail at speeling) and plesiosaurus....and water obviously. Can you give me more on what there based on? And also, that ability might help (and I think its cool) but Can i see an actual image?

Which is where I thought of Pliocrash.
@Space Behemoth, Click on the link to my thread. It's in my signature. Search until you see a hyperlink to one that says unnamed. It's near the middle of the first post.

Ok, Pliocrash sounds good, you had Plioscrash in the post, and it sounded wierd. Yeah, that sounds good. Plio should be the begginging for each, dont oyu think? So maybe Pliowake, Pliotide, Pliowave. Which ones do you like?

For the one thats unnamed, its hard to tell whats what since It isnt colored, but maybe Telepaleave? Telepathy and leave?

OK, there a salamander, live underwater, and can regenerate...If we have a special ability thing, he should get Regenorate as his.

for the first stage, lar- something water like because they have a larval stage. This is a tough one...there commmon in mexico though, Il tell you if I think of somethign

Here are the three screenshots.... Icelet Town will also be posted, but a bit later.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *3 New Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

Those are good graphics! I can't wait until it's done. Is Borea good?

The screens look great, can you post a video of gameplay by any chance? Maybe we should make a trailer, it would spark interest.

I was actually thinking of making a video. I might make it this week and see how it turns out.

could you post a quick clip? and then we should work on a trailer. you knwo the standard. Show the boy and the girl. the starter pokemon. The evil team. Selecting the starter, the main legendary. and some gameplay/gym stuff. liek 2-3 minutes long.

Also, are you using my names?

Nice screen shots. I made a rough draft of the professor sprite but I used This as a base for it. I just wanted to make sure it was ok before I finished it.

@SpaceBehemoth, I think larquatic for the base water starter would be a good name.

is that free? and can I download it? Its been a while since I sprited but I used to be decent...

No, it's not free. But you can use gimp and it's just a good for spriting.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *More Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

Ice Arceus said:
@Garitter: Dark/Psychic types for now. We are in need for more with evolution to be used by an Elite Four/Gym Leader/Trainer(s).

@SpaceBehemoth: If you check the front post there should be some links that say No Name, you can create names for those fakemon. Also are you talking about the names of the lakes you provided us?

@Shiny Shinx: I wouldn't recommend Game Maker 8, since I found it really confusing. RPG Maker XP is the program I am using and doesn't take time to get used to. What tiles are you using?

@patrick329: Thanks. I will check out your fakedex and if I do end up using some of your fakemon I will be sure to give credit to you.

Been working on the updated Icelet Town and have mostly completed it. The screenshot will be posted tomorrow.

I use a bunch of tiles off DeviantArt. Want links? And anyway, I have Game Maker 8 figured out, so if you could give me the tiles for the battle sequences, the character's overworld, etc., then I could get to work.

~SS

Back