Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *3 New Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

do you know if there is a good spriting tutorial thats easy to follow anwhere?

I do not know of a good tutorial, but It helps to google tutorials. I found some help there. If you still need help spiriting, I have Mac paint if that's any good for help.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *More Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

Shiny Shinx said:
Ice Arceus said:
@Garitter: Dark/Psychic types for now. We are in need for more with evolution to be used by an Elite Four/Gym Leader/Trainer(s).

@SpaceBehemoth: If you check the front post there should be some links that say No Name, you can create names for those fakemon. Also are you talking about the names of the lakes you provided us?

@Shiny Shinx: I wouldn't recommend Game Maker 8, since I found it really confusing. RPG Maker XP is the program I am using and doesn't take time to get used to. What tiles are you using?

@patrick329: Thanks. I will check out your fakedex and if I do end up using some of your fakemon I will be sure to give credit to you.

Been working on the updated Icelet Town and have mostly completed it. The screenshot will be posted tomorrow.

I use a bunch of tiles off DeviantArt. Want links? And anyway, I have Game Maker 8 figured out, so if you could give me the tiles for the battle sequences, the character's overworld, etc., then I could get to work.

~SS
Well I use the Pokemon Essentials folder which contains all the tiles that you listed, for this game.

Ice arceus, do you have any comments on my post on the page before this regarding the game?

SpaceBehemoth said:
could you post a quick clip? and then we should work on a trailer. you knwo the standard. Show the boy and the girl. the starter pokemon. The evil team. Selecting the starter, the main legendary. and some gameplay/gym stuff. liek 2-3 minutes long.

Also, are you using my names?
I will post the quick clip when we have the the professor sprite from silazu. We also don't have the sprites of the evil team. So it would be better if we wait until we receive those sprites.

OK, sorry, Im just tryin gto give ideas. Do you have a structure, leadership, goal, and all that for the evil team? If not could I please do that, Iv always taken a interest in them and read a smogon article on them that was interesting.

I haven't paid much attention to the evil team. I was actually planning to post all their goals and structure a bit later after getting some more towns done, but if you have any ideas about their goals, structure, and leadership, then you can share them.

Um, if youd let me do this as kind of a project...I could line up a leadership, general costume idea, general pokemon used, goals, and ways to achieve them. But its late, so Id get it all done tommorow if thats ok.

Silazu drew one of the grunts recently. You can check that out and get some ideas based off of that.

Ok, Il go off of that. I dont quite understand your first sentence though, if youd read it over

@icearceus
Okay. So I will continue writing articles for my Pokemon, starting with psychics and darks since you need those. You weren't clear, you got the Borea evolution line?
Thanks for considering some of my designs for your game.

Who did the water starter? Id like to talk to him about names...Iv got some ideas.

I did the water starter
@Ice Arceus, if all goes well I should have the professor sprite up tonight.

OK, i have to go know but Il get to work on the evil team tommmorow, silazu, could I see the grunt sprite please?

So, are we using that? Terrafrost...interesting name. Earth Frost. So, would the goal be to freeze the world, lower the climate? that would make sense

If you have any ideas on how to change the outfit or anything, you can let me know and I can sketch it out if you want. I also think it would be cool if the leader Terrafrost was albino.

@SpaceBehemoth: Wow I totally failed at typing the first sentence. I made the changes. At first I was pondering about Team Terrafrosts goals, like freezing the whole region so no more Pokemon will be habitable in such harsh climate. If you have any other suggestions then feel free to post them/

@patrick329: I will check out your articles once you are done with them. Also what do you mean by the Borea evolution line?

@silazu: All right.

----
Seems like Icelet Town is going to be posted tomorrow, along with other screenshots....

Image24.png

Here you go.

@IceArceus
You had already looked at a Pokemon called Borea, and asked for it's information, so I finished it's article and it's pre-evolution's. They are first on my thread.

Back