Pokemon Ice Version

It's perfectly fine to use a few. I have only been able to post one, (having problems with my computer,) but it is on the wikia. There is a link from my thread. It is named Borea. It is grass, and dark. It is a starter, but doesn't have to be for your game. I will add to the wiki, so check my threads for updates. I will post its prevo's pictures asap.

Well we all ready have the three starters. Is it fine if we make that grass starter a Pokemon that can be found through out the region or the safari zone? I will also need the Pokemon's information.

Yes. That is perfectly fine. I posted pictures of its basic and first stage forms on the same wiki page. If you need its information, click on the link in my thread right next to the picture link that says "Borea's Info."
I will add more wiki pages soon. :D I will also put it in full color in probably 1 hour.

I like that one
@IceArceus
I added a color picture of Borea.
I have also added a wiki page for Grassp, its basic form. There is a link in my thread.

Out of mine, or the ones here? If it's out of mine, I believe I have one that I don't have a name for yet. It's in Patrick329's Fakedex. To IceArceus, the entire Borea evolution line now has wikia pages. I left the tms blank because I'm sure your game has unique tms.

sure. Here's the link. It's a Grass/Psychic, and it has a unique ability that makes all super effective attacks do nothing. (opposite of Wonder Gaurd :D )
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64546159@N05/5878794194/in/photostream/

@Silazu
I can try

The final stage seems Pliosaur-esque, so how about Plioscrash. Pliosaur/Crash, as in crashing into the water.
Do you see the link Space Behemoth?

I don't think there is a link to the water starter on the first page. Do you need me to repost it or I can just give you the page it's on.

SpaceBehemoth said:
give me the page is fine

It is page 2 of this thread.
Info about my unnamed is:
it has a unique ability that makes all super effective attacks do nothing. (opposite of Wonder Gaurd Big Grin )

Back