Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *3 New Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

The professor sprite worked out great, silazu. :)

I still need to add water to Icelet Town, but am still looking for the right tiles.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *2 More Screenshots - Check Recent Post*

Um, my computer told me it couldnt open either of those and that there invalid :/

And also, do you need hepl or want me to do anything?

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *2 More Screenshots*

The Screen shots look great. I have some names for the professor if you don't have one yet.

Willow
Cypress
Hickory
Spruce
Elm
Lilac
Quince
Tamarix
Zelkova
Holly
Alder
Hawthorn
Linden
cedar

Yeah, I like willow too. But I also think Hawthorn and Cypress are pretty good names.

@Patrick329, Do you have a colored version of Borea so I know where to place them. I guess I could follow the description but the colors might not turn out like you planned. And also I'm I just spriting Borea or it's evolutions too.

I do like Hawthorn and Cypress as well.

Also what else would you guys like to see in Icelet Town?

Maybe you could put I little cave area there. But some guy would be blocking the way to get into it until you reach a certain point in the game.

I was actually planning to put a cave, but later decided it wouldn't work. Icelet Town is near the very bottom and you cannot travel west, south, or east. The player can only travel north, and north of the town is Route 1.

I can't really think of what else would go in the starter town. I guessing the one of those three houses is your's and the rivals. Then the long one is the Pokemon lab. What is the building to the side on the pavement? The only other thing I think that you could possibly add is more houses, maybe one where I person wants to trade with you or something.

The building to the side is where the professor's assistant lives. You will be able to get a special item from him/her. I am planning to add some sort of a walk-way connected to each of the buildings.

I tried adding a fountain, but wasn't sure. :p

I like the fountain, maybe you can put pavement around it or flowers, and have someone looking into it. Kind of like a miniature garden. So that way the town want look to empty.

Oops, I saved the screenshot whilst in the third layer.
I am planning on adding flowers throughout the town. Trainers will also be added. I will post another screen shot whenever I am done.

Any suggestions for what you would like to see in the future town (Wintibir)?

You could put a warehouse there where you can catch steel pokemon or something.

Nice. :p

Team Terrafrost will be first introduced in that town.

If Terrafrost is there instead of a warehouse you could make it a cold storage area like in B/W. Where you battle some members. But not exactly like B/W though.

I will have to see if I have the tiles for a Warehouse/Cold Storage.

EDIT: Never mind I have the tiles.

Anything else? I will start working on it today.

Nope, can't think of anything else at the moment. Can't wait to see the town when it's finished

Wintibir Town is one of the biggest Towns in the game. Hopefully I should be able to finish it in a day or two.

@Silazu
The color image of Borea is at the bottom of his wiki page.

Sorry if this is late, I just woke up. I think you should slightly change the alignment and row of the houses so Its not a perfect square (more natural that way) and that is a lot of empy road between the houses. Why not put something there?

Back