Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *2 More Screenshots*

@Silazu
All of the highlited bolded and italiced names on my thread are Pokemon with wiki articles. Grassp and Shadid have no color, but there bodies are very similar to Borea's and their color scheme is the same. The color image of Borea is at the bottom of his wiki page.

@SpaceBehemoth: I made the houses in the rows purposefully. The empty road between the houses that you mentioned will be fixed, I just have to find the correct tiles that will complete the job nicely.

----
Still transferring some of the maps over. :\

Hey, how many pixels are the sprites for the Pokemon? I am going to try to sprite Borea and post it here for oppinions.

Image27.png

Here is Borea Sprited

EDIT:patrick329, sorry I didn't see your last comment. So I accidently sprited it, but to answer your question sprite need to be with 80X80 pixels.

Okay. That's really awesome except just 2 things I noticed. Its skin is black, or dark grey, and it's eyes are on a yellow stripe, but otherwise it's awesome. :D

Ok, I'll fix it. I guess that can just be the shiny version or something.

@silazu
I just got back from the zoo, and in the reptile place I saw some axolotl :D

And Ice, Il really busy today but Im on now so tell me how to help

I have a new ability in mind: Winning Enthusiasm: Ups the attack, sp. attack, defence and sp. defence, lowers acuraccy.

mail

This is a 80x80 sprite of Telapaleaf. Is it any good?

Is it not showing on your computer?

If it does get put in the game, make sure it has the ability listed on its wiki.
Oops. I forgot to add one thing...
Is it showing now?
mail

Image27-1.png

Here is borea updated.

I can't see the the telapaleaf sprite either.

@SpaceBehemoth, Axolotls are awesome, wish I could have seen it.

I can see the image, but as you said, you can't. I posted it from Mac Paintbrush by sending an email of it to myself, and copying that URL. Do you know if there is any other way to post the image from Mac Paintbrush?
Borea is perfect! :D
They need an Axolotl in my zoo...

I don't know about Mac Paintbrush, but how I do it is I save the image as a PNG. Then I use photobucket to paste it on the web.

Updated version of Route 1 will be posted later today. Route 2, updated Sephora Town, and Winitbir Town will be posted through out the week. Also I am planning on releasing a mini-demo version of the game. Around 2-3 towns and routes will be accessible, as well as trainer battles.

The date when the mini-demo is released isn't yet decided.

If your planning on releasing a mini demo. Do you want me to do the back sprites for the starters evolutions? Also are any pokemon that can be obtained early in the game that still need to be sprited?

I am not sure if the fakemon will be appearing in the mini-demo version yet, since I still have to create the information for them. I am currently trying to transfer some things still, and can't get to the information. If people can help out then we can get the job done more quickly and maybe get the fakemon in the game before the release of the mini-demo version.

Back