Pokemon Ice Version

does the elite four need to be drawn out? I'm in the mood to draw some people. Anyone that needs to be designed?

Yes, the Elite Four members still need to be drawn out.

I will also try creating a list for the Elite Four members (after they are drawn) for which Pokemon they will have and what possibly levels they might be.

All right thanks. I will try filling their information out first on the PBS file.

also i am new here and i dont know if someone has already talked about it but when fullmoon was on he talked about a website and i dont know if there is 1 but i thought we could also make a facebook group for pokemon ice :dark

@silazu
I am not going to sprite the others yet, because I have to write articles, so you can sprite them if you want.

patrick329 said:
Telapaleaf-1.png

Does it show now?
Yes it does. That's an amazing sprite!

Thanks! I practiced with a few prototype Fakemon, so now that I actually have something to sprite for, it helped. :)

Ice Arceus said:
Updated version of Route 1 will be posted later today. Route 2, updated Sephora Town, and Winitbir Town will be posted through out the week. Also I am planning on releasing a mini-demo version of the game. Around 2-3 towns and routes will be accessible, as well as trainer battles.

The date when the mini-demo is released isn't yet decided.

Mini Demo? Just like Diamond and Pearl Demo Versions? FINALLY!

Won't be much though. I am still trying to set up the layout and stuff. Now that the Trainer battles are working, it should hopefully be completed much faster.

When I was play testing the game, there were some bugs that were popping up, so I have to take care of those now.

----
The updated version of Route 1 will be posted later tonight.

Sounds cool. I'll look at the demo as soon as I can. I have to say, so far this seams like one of the best organized Pokemon RPGs that I've seen.

There were other Pokemon RPGs that were presented in this forum (and some did seem they would be successful), but they either got locked or became inactive. I hope to complete this major project and hopefully it will become a successful one.

----
Currently working on getting Route 1 completed.

That would be pretty nice. All of the ones I have played with good ideas have technological problems.

These games tend to have technological problems. Some are harder to fix then others. Good thing is, is that right now we're not having much problems except for some few bugs.

Got some part of Route 1 completed. Still need a bit more time. I was too busy setting the metadata for this route.

I just hate middle areas of the map. :headbang

Any suggestions?

^ um sorry. I dont follow that....

And a form of the monkeys would be cool for this game, have you gotten to programing trainer battles yet? And do you need help with anything?

Back