Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *More Pics - Check Recent Post*

I filled in what I could for the Fire starters base. I'm researching on what the blank fields mean though.

Name= Arsintile
InternalName= arsintile
Kind=Chameleon
Pokedex= When cold, it will intensify the flames on its back. They are usually the cause of brush fires.
Type1=Fire
BaseStats=43,60,43,50,48,65
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=70
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=5325
Color=Red
Habitat=Grassland
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Blaze
Compatibility=
Height=1’3”
Weight= 20 lbs
GenderRate=FemaleOneEighth
Moves= 1, TACKLE,1,GROWL,7,FOCUS ENERGY,10,EMBER,13,QUICK ATTACK,17,FIREFANG,22,SWIFT,27,WILL-O-WISP,31,FLAMECHARGE,33,TORMENT,38,FLAMETHOWER,41,SWORDDANCE,47,FLAREBLITZ
EggMoves=DIG,FLAMETHROWER,TAKEDOWN,TORMENT,SWAGGER,PROTECT,THUNDERFANG,SUNNYDAY
Evolutions=I Blazard,Level,17
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

Thanks silazu, I will fill the rest out. I will add this into the game and hopefully the Pokemon can then battle.

Is a template just listing the facts in this thread? If so, then I will help, but what is the parabolic in Growth Rate?

The template is used for having all the information of that Pokemon necessary for it to work in the game. I don't know much about Parabolics, but is common throughout all region Pokemon. It has something to do with how fast they level up then other Pokemon.

Okay then. I will help. Is there a place with the information for the Pokemon on the first page, and should I just post temPlates here?

We don't have much/any information on Pokemon in the front page. The most information you can probably find about a fakemon would be on Garitter's DeviantArt page.

Never mind Garitter's art should automatically lead you to her Deviant page.

----
Should have the two Pokemon templates completed all together tonight.

So we are making up info on the rest then? I will post them here, and it's okay if you alter them. Is it okay if I do Empeteor?

Did the grass starters template

Name= Iripus
InternalName= Iripus
Kind=Platypus
Pokedex= Iripus uses its tail to absorb sunlight. The small blades of grass on its head wilt when it is sick.

Type1=Grass
BaseStats=45,55,70,45,50,45
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=70
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=5355
Color=Green
Habitat=Grassland
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Overgrow
Compatibility=
Height=1’3”
Weight= 12 lbs
Moves= 1, SCRATCH,1,LEER,6,ABSORB,10,PECK,13,COUNTER ,16,SLASH,20,GRASS WHISTLE, 25,GIGADRAIN,31,LEAFBLADE,34,TOXIC,36,SYNTHESIS,38, TAKEDOWN,44,ACRUPRESSURE ,48,POWERWHIP,52, DOUBLE EDGE
EggMoves=HEADBUTT, EARTHQUAKE, TRIATTACK, MIRRORCOAT, SWAGGER,,RECOVER,SING,WISH,HEAL BELL, LEAF STORM
Evolutions=I Platipour,Level,16
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

Now onto the water starters

@patrick329: I can finish the information for the ones that are left blank.

@silazu: Thanks silazu. I will finish all the ones you left blank and post them tonight.

I still have a couple things to finish up with the metadata for both Icelet and Route 1. And got most of the bugs fixed as well.

[?]
Name= Empeteor
InternalName= Empeteor
Kind= Mystic Dog
Pokedex= It can leap hundreds of feat with incredible grace. It sprints at mach.

Type1=Water
Type2=Flying
BaseStats=72,103,62,111,62,125
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=
Color=White
Habitat=
EffortPoints=2 Special Attack
Abilities=Quick Feet, Serene Grace
Compatibility=
Height=3'07"
Weight= 72.3LBS
GenderRate=50%
Moves= 1, howl,1, scratch,4, bubble,6, Quick Attack,10, Confuse Ray,13, Aerial Ace,18, Water Gun,22, Gust,25, Tailwind,32, Air Slash,36, Aqua Tail,45, Surf,52, Hydro Pump,58, bounce
Evolutions=None
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

Is this okay? If the base stats are too high, I'll lower them.
[?]
Name=Voltaz
InternalName=Voltaz
Kind=Sprinting
Pokedex=It is very mischevious and fast. It runs up to unwary Pokemon and zaps them.
Type1=Lightning
BaseStats=69,80,80,81,80,115
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=
Color=Yellow
Habitat=Grasslands
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Static, Prankster
Compatibility=
Height=2'09"
Weight=42.3LBS
GenderRate=65% Female, 35% male
Moves=1, Charge,3, Quick Attack,6, Spark,10, Thundershock,13, Thunderwave,16, Howl,20, Thunder Fang,24, Attract,28, Charge Beam,33, Baton Pass,40, Nasty Plot,50, Discharge
EggMoves=
Evolutions=
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

[?]
Name=Pupic
InternalName=Pupic
Kind=Tingle Pokemon
Pokedex=This Pokemon loves cuddling with others. It releases a slight static charge when happy.
Type1=Lightning
BaseStats=39,40,40,42,50,80
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=4899
Color=Yellow
Habitat=Grassland
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Static
Compatibility=
Height=1'03"
Weight=12.3LBS
GenderRate=Female 65%, Male 35%
Moves=1, Charge,3, Quick Attack,6, Spark,10, Thundershock,13, Thunderwave,16, Howl,20, Thunder Fang,24, Attract,30, Charge Beam,33, Baton Pass,45, Nasty Plot,60, Discharge
EggMoves=Thunder Bolt, Claw Sharpen, Wild Bolt, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Work Up, Captivate, Charm, Night Slash
Evolutions=Pupic with Thunderstone
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

I will work on a drawing of Pupic since the artist didn't add one.

The water starters template.

Name= Raxiol
InternalName= Raxiol
Kind=Tadpole
Pokedex= Raxiol spends most of it’s time bathing in shallow water. On Rainy days Raxiol gather on the shores to sing.

Type1=Water
BaseStats=55,40,50,70,50,45
Rareness=
BaseEXP=
Happiness=70
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=5355
Color=Blue
Habitat=Water’s-Edge
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Torrent
Compatibility=
Height=1’2”
Weight= 10 lbs
Moves= 1, POUND,1,TAIL WHIP,6,WATERGUN,10,ECHOED VOICE ,14,PROTECT ,17,ICEFANG,21,WATERPULSE, 25,AQUA JET,30,PSYCH UP,33,FOLLOW ME,36,HYPER VOICE,40,CRUNCH ,43,ICE BEAM,51,HYDRO PUMP
EggMoves=SURF, ICE BEAM,HYDRO CANNON, RAIN DANCE, AQUA RING,SCALD,SING,AQUA TAIL,HAIL
Evolutions=I Roxilid,Level,17
BattlerPlayerY=
BattlerEnemyY=
BattlerAltitude=

I think there needs to be a website to put all of these templates on. This will take up a ton of thread space otherwise.

This thread is already gigantic. Its not the size of the template, its if we can keep track of all of them.

@Ice, what should we put for the X/Y axis and can I do another one (or whatever you need done)?

Maybe someone could make a web site or wikia to post pokemon ice information on it. That way info want be so scattered through out the thread.

Go to any wiki,and then at the top of the page there is a link that says start a wiki.

I think all you have to do is go to Wikia and at the top press start a Wikia. I'm not to sure though I've never created a wiki before

Back