Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *More Pics - Check Recent Post*

It's a type of document that you post on google so multiple people can work on it.

@Silazu, I'll make a page on my Fakedex wiki and all it Pokemon Ice Templates

I have to go eat dinner right now, but I can propably finish it later.

Here's the link: Ice Version

I am posting all of the Templates I made in a page called Templates.

OK I think I did it pretty well. It doesnt need to be fancy but I can try if that helps. Do what you can. And Ice, when you get on next please add a link to the front page.

patrick329 said:
It looks nicer than my Fakedex wiki :)

Um, thanks then, but in all honesty I just typed in about the project, a few simple guidlines, and chose a premade site design from there toolbar XD

Im also going to go ahead and make a proboards forum for this so we can discuss things better and categorize it (ICe, if you have any objections, let me know and Il stop)

Make sure you post a link to the forum, please. :)

I already made the forum, Im setting up boards and basic stuff right now (I know what Im doing dont worry)

When I think its ready Il present it. You guys dont care if I keep it basis visually for now right?

EDIT:here is the URL for the site. Iv done bare minimum.

@Ice Arceus please make an account as soon as you can. Il make you the highest mod possible. Do what you like as long as you know how, and if you need help Il do whatever you want.

@others I set up a nice board for the templates. Theres a sub board for completed ones and one for incompletes. You make a thread in the incompleted board and post however much you could do. When someone else fixes the rest of it you post "CLOSED" at the bottom and wel lock it. You then proceed to post ONLY the completed template in the specific (and only) thread on the completed forum. This is for poor arceus's sake when he goes to input them, so there all together.

I don't. It's just for working on the game for now.

I Already put 3 in the partially completed subforums.

Nice job on the forum. What about a place to post completed sprites and stuff?

-__-
There's no need to have both a Wikia and a Forum. We all ready had a forum, but it didn't quite work out as planned. But I guess we can keep the forum and post completed stuff there just to keep things organized.

Make me an admin so I can sort/create new forums.

Since I didn't have computer access earlier I will post all the templates tomorrow after completion.

Back