Pokemon Ice Version

The first elite four member has been completed.
I do hope it's okay that I chose a set type for her. D:
If you don't like it, feel free to change it :)

http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Maki-elite-four-number-1-216466917

SpaceBehemoth said:
Looks good, though shes missing the very top of her head....and I don't see what type she reps :/
o.o she has the top of her head.
And she uses water types.. lol

I could change her name to Izumi.. It means fountain, and that would have something to do with water :)

I was told from an earlier post that there would also be a psychic and a dark E4. Izumi looks well drawn.

SpaceBehemoth said:
when I loaded the deviant art page I couldnt see it 0_0 sorry

LOL! That's okay :)
Deviantart can be glitchy when it loads sometimes

I updated her info with what Pokemon she has. ^^ I hope it's a good selection

@Garitter: Amazing job on Izumi, the artwork is nice. I checked out the Pokemon that you picked for her and they seem to fit her nicely.

I should have another template completed tonight. I am trying to get a couple things completed with the programming. Also it seems like there are some members of the forum that believe that WPM is going to close the forums. IF this does happen then I don't want to take any risk by loosing all the important information that we have for the game. I am going to be backing the main post and other posts that I find important. If there is a certain post/page you want me to back me up then let me know.

Can you back the page with the blank template? I think it's page 180, and I assume that if pokebeach were to close, we would go to the forum SpaceBehemoth made?

:) Shadow and caleb.
I thought it would be cool for an elite four double battle~
They use dark types

http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-and-Caleb-elite-four-216482310

@patrick329: I am just hoping that WPM decides to keep the forums. I haven't decided where to go if these forums were to close, but the game will be moved to SpaceBehemoth's forum.

@Garitter: That is a very nice and interesting idea. Thanks. :)

After I get a couple things done with the programming I am thinking of making a video, but might post that in a couple of days.

:) I think electric types are totally underrated..
:D what say you to an electric elite four member?

We need to stop the production of the templates for now until I catch up on some of them.

Also the saving in Pokemon Ice Version is much faster. It takes a couple of seconds to save the game. However there is a possibility of this changing (but I doubt it).

Okay. I'll stop making templates for now. I guess until then I will draw art for the game? It probably will be with erase marks when I draw it, but I can try my hand at painting. I'm not bad at it.

Voltaz, Sparkoard, Shadelet, Thundorse..
are there any electric type pokemon made by someone else? XD I've run out. if not I can make another one.

Thor. :) the electric elite four member. I will draw the psychic one next, and then the champion. Thor needs one more Pokemon, so if anyone wants to... make an electric Pokemon for him. o.o

http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Thor-elite-four-3-216502125

Back