Pokemon Ice Version

I wAs just wondering what he was thinking. I can imagine the problems with adding new types...

Come to think of it, the games already are well balanced in typing. 17 tyPes seems good enough.

Malt-1.png

Here you go. I made it the same size as the sample sprite

It looks cool with the stripe, and the sprite looks good!

Out of curiosity, is anyone working on the E4 movesets, because I'd like to know if I can make any?

:) Here's the champion of the region. ^^
I hope he has a good selection of Pokemon.
http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Marco-pokemon-champion-216641616

@Patrick329 Thanks.

@Garitter, I like the champion. I think you should replace snowyak,yangchan,or belugle for maybe a fire type or flying so he want have three pokemon weak to fighting.

EDIT: Maybe you could give him Chimanic, it would match nice with snowyak.

silazu said:
@Patrick329 Thanks.

@Garitter, I like the champion. I think you should replace snowyak,yangchan,or belugle for maybe a fire type or flying so he want have three pokemon weak to fighting.

EDIT: Maybe you could give him Chimanic, it would match nice with snowyak.

Will work on that :)

Alright, I gave him Chimanic and Menet instead of Snowyak and Yangchan ^^
Is that better or should I change some more?

@Garitter: Nice champion.

@silazu: The sprite looks great. What we will need know would be the back sprite and also the overworld. You can post them anytime, there's no rush.

Should have a couple of templates completed and posted. I also got the game video planned out and will be working towards getting to the recording.

@Garitter nope it's awesome.

@Ice Arceus ok. I will do those after I finish the female trainer. Also I read earlier that you need a pokedex version for the sprites. What do you mean by that? Did you want like the foot print and stuff.

Another bird Pokemon :p
http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Covey-and-Qualt-216681481

Garitter, can you make a list of level-up moves for all the elite four pokemon and put them on the proboards forum? (to save space) If not, I'll do it.

patrick329 said:
Garitter, can you make a list of level-up moves for all the elite four pokemon and put them on the proboards forum? (to save space) If not, I'll do it.

I sure can :)

and proboards?

It's the forum we use for large posts. Space Behemoth has a link on 183. You'll need to register, but it's easy

patrick329 said:
It's the forum we use for large posts. Space Behemoth has a link on 183. You'll need to register, but it's easy

Officially a member now.
should I make a thread for it, or is there already one? :)

@silazu: Those mini sprites that you notice when switching Pokemon. I will most likely re-use some of the footprints, but if you want to create some unique ones then that should be fine.

@Garitter: Thanks for the Pokemon. Mainly all the HM's that were presented in Pokemon Emerald will be present in the game, but will have to double-check if they all function in-game.

I should have a couple templates completed and posted in a bit.

Ice Arceus said:
@silazu: Those mini sprites that you notice when switching Pokemon. I will most likely re-use some of the footprints, but if you want to create some unique ones then that should be fine.

@Garitter: Thanks for the Pokemon. Mainly all the HM's that were presented in Pokemon Emerald will be present in the game, but will have to double-check if they all function in-game.

I should have a couple templates completed and posted in a bit.

alright.
I'm starting on creating move pools for the pokemon, starting with the pokemon the elite four and champion have, including the pre-evolutions of the pokemon.
Im creating the level up attacks, the egg moves, hms and tms, and move tutor attacks :)

Back