Pokemon Ice Version

Just to let you know, i have the movepools for the Pokemon I drew, but need the TM and tutor move lists.

@Garitter: Thanks.

Left around one or two blank spaces in each template, since I will have to read up on those a bit and see if they work out. Changes will be made soon.

Name= Raxiol
InternalName= Raxiol
Kind=Tadpole
Pokedex= Raxiol spends most of it’s time bathing in shallow water. On Rainy days Raxiol gather on the shores to sing.
Type1=Water
BaseStats=55,40,50,70,50,45
Rareness=45
BaseEXP=
Happiness=70
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=5120
Color=Blue
Habitat=Water’s-Edge
EffortPoints=
Abilities=Torrent
Compatibility=2,5
Height=1’2”
Weight= 10 lbs
GenderRate=FemaleOneEighth
Moves= 1, POUND,1,TAIL WHIP,6,WATERGUN,10,ECHOED VOICE ,14,PROTECT ,17,ICEFANG,21,WATERPULSE, 25,AQUA JET,30,PSYCH UP,33,FOLLOW ME,36,HYPER VOICE,40,CRUNCH ,43,ICE BEAM,51,HYDRO PUMP
EggMoves=SURF, ICE BEAM,HYDRO CANNON, RAIN DANCE, AQUA RING,SCALD,SING,AQUA TAIL,HAIL
Evolutions= Roxilid,Level,17
BattlerPlayerY=8
BattlerEnemyY=10
BattlerAltitude=0

Name=Blazard
InternalName= Blazard
Kind=Chameleon
Pokedex= It uses the horn on its tail as a weapon. Its tail is like a spring and can wrap around things with ease.
Type1=Fire
BaseStats=55,89,50,65,62,84
Rareness=45
BaseEXP=142
Happiness=70
GrowthRate=Parabolic
StepsToHatch=5120
Color=Red
Habitat=Mountain
EffortPoints=0,0,0,1,1,0
Abilities=Blaze
Compatibility=1,14
Height=3’5”
Weight= 54 lbs
GenderRate=FemaleOneEighth
Moves= 1, TACKLE,1,GROWL,7,FOCUS ENERGY,10,EMBER,13,QUICK ATTACK,17,FIREFANG,24,SWIFT,29,WILL-O-WISP,33,AERIAL ACE, 36,FLAMECHARGE,40,TORMENT,44,FLAMETHOWER,51,SWORDDANCE,54,FLAREBLITZ
EggMoves=
Evolutions= Pyromele,Level,37
BattlerPlayerY=10
BattlerEnemyY=10
BattlerAltitude=0

For those who are making templates, we need to stop for right now. I will need to catch up with the mapping and hope to get around 3/4/5 routes/towns completed. These templates are probably going to be the last ones I post for about a week (depending on how the mapping goes). Since I am the only programmer here, it's pretty difficult trying to complete things on time. My main priority at this time is to start working on getting the lower-part of the region completed and start working on getting the mini-demo to work. Once I get all this completed I will revert and start working on the templates and also start testing out the sprites and see if they fully function in the game.

Yes, everything else is fine to make. We need to put the production of templates on hiatus for now, until further notice.

The elite four's Pokemon's movesets will be in the trainers section of our proboards forum, in threads with the trainer's name.

Malt1.png

I fixed the male trainers head

Thanks for the sprite silazu. Once I get the overworld sprite version of him I can then start and edit the game scripts themselves.

I just typed up move pools for several pokemon and created base stats for them in proboards. :)

@Garitter
Is Sparkoard special somehow? It has 620 base total.

I have to say, some of them are too overpowered, but most are very good.
Yeah, a few like Chimeric, Sparkoard, and several others brake 550. Most Pokemon are closer to 460-500.

patrick329 said:
Is Sparkoard special somehow? It has 620 base total.

ahah.. no not really.
^^; im not very knowledgeable about this part.. with the base stats.

erm.

I'm guessing you just add them all together right?
Like I said, I can fix anything if need be.
I changed his stats. Not too drastically, but hopefully enough.

Yes. You add them together, but an average Pokemon has 460-500 base stats. Yours average 550-600+. I would say lower them to around that level, but dome are in the good level :D

patrick329 said:
Yes. You add them together, but an average Pokemon has 460-500 base stats. Yours average 550-600+. I would say lower them to around that level, but dome are in the good level :D

XD alright.. i'll see what ones need fixed.
Thank you for telling me

@Garitter
Those are good :D the stats are nice, and now I can edit movesets.
I average my stat sets around 480, but yours are fine :)

patrick329 said:
@Garitter
Those are good :D the stats are nice, and now I can edit movesets.
I average my stat sets around 480, but yours are fine :)

:) okay. I hope all of them are low enough. I can lower some more if that isn't the case

Ah. That would explain why he still has high stats. What category of Legendary does he fit in. Is he a main game legendary like Palkia and Dialga, a wanderer like Zapdos, or other?

patrick329 said:
Ah. That would explain why he still has high stats. What category of Legendary does he fit in. Is he a main game legendary like Palkia and Dialga, a wanderer like Zapdos, or other?

Chimanic is a wanderer, and his partner is Epilanche :)

Ah. Just Curious. I need you to add in Shadelet's movepool and base stat so I can completely finish Thor's team.

Back