Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

Umm that's just it. We need the sprite itself to be bigger. Enlarge it a bit more so it actually takes up most of the room. in the 80x80.

The sprite needs to actually be bigger. There is more blank space. It needs to take some of the room.

PICT0036.jpg
PICT0034.jpg

here are my sprites{W}{R}:D

Sprites? They look more like the fakemon art then sprites. Sprites are supposed to be smaller....Way smaller to be in the game. You can't just take a picture and say that is the sprite. You have to actually make it smaller. Look at how Shaymin6.6 did the sprite version of Malax. That is how sprites are supposed to be like.

Alright. I drew the secind main mascot legendary of the game. It's a fire type. ^^

legendaryfiredragonpokemon.png

i'll add the info on it in a bit

Here is the colored version:

legendaryflamecolored.png

Lungdron ( it's name is mixed with words. Lung comes from The Asian Lung, which is a type of dragon. d and ron come from dragon. )
Classification: Wild Fire Pokemon
Type: Fire/Dragon
Height: 11' 0"
Weight: 1,200 lbs
Ability: Scorch - If an opponent directly attacks this Pokemon, there is a 50% chance that the opponent will become burned.

Pokedex entry: Lungdron is said to sleep deep underground for hundreds of years. A ball of fire lays dormant in its stomach, heating much of its body. Its body temperature can reach over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Great job on the artwork Garriter.
Thanks.

Is it good?
biggerfakemony.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img841/3355/biggerfakemony.png

Here is the colored version of Serpentice
serepentice.png

Hey nice coloration Garitter. Thanks for drawing and coloring it.

That is very good. I haven't seen all of this project, but I know it's going well.

Best of luck on it!

Megachu said:
That is very good. I haven't seen all of this project, but I know it's going well.

Best of luck on it!

Thanks. There are still some things that need to be completed. I just hope that everything works out.

Ice Arceus said:
Sprites? They look more like the fakemon art then sprites. Sprites are supposed to be smaller...Way smaller to be in the game. You can't just take a picture and say that is the sprite. You have to actually make it smaller. Look at how Shaymin6.6 did the sprite version of Malax. That is how sprites are supposed to be like.

srry cant tell the diffrence:(

Yours is just mostly a drawing on a paper.

angelo1104 said:
srry cant tell the diffrence:(
yours is a pencil drawing on paper, and is much larger... a sprite is made of pixels on the computer that are usually 80x80 or smaller. In order for a sprite to be a sprite... it would have to made of pixels.

Yes exactly. It is made of pixels on the computer. Yours is actually on paper. That is the difference.

Okay well send it to the computer and start filling the colors in. Like Full Moon did with Malax. Malax is one of the perfect examples for you to follow throughout your designing.

i would but my psp (paint shop pro) isnt working the screen said that its an illegal copy, whitch is not true D:

Back