Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

dont wory ill help anyone if they ask im not affended
(just use to it:p){G}

Though we have to see more artwork from you. Smile
We have quite a few artwork from different people on the main post. I have to add yours in (angelo1104) to the front post.

cool thanks:D

Okay I have updated the jobs list a bit adding angelo1104 to the list of artists. Okay I am trying to get some of the programming to work but as previously stated (few posts back) I keep getting an nTitle Server error keep popping up whenever I try running the program I used. Seems like the compatibility tab doesn't seem to be showing up when I click and check the properties button. If it did have the compatibility button then I could run the program as a Windows XP Service Pack 2 from Windows Vista. Though without it having a compatibility tab there isn't much thing I can do unless I run it from another computer which has Windows XP on it. I will resume programming once I get rid of the nTitle Server error/get the gaming program to workout for me.

Sorry for my disappearance, but what with being busy and an art block... lol I finally came up with a new Pokemon. This is just the lineart and I will think of information for it =)

charcolt.png

<3 colored version
charcolt-1.png

Name: Charcolt
Classification: Baby Horse Pokemon
Type: Fire
height: 4' 5"
Weight: 51 lbs
Ability: Flashfire

Pokedex information: The blue flames on its body reaches temperatures of over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a playful personality and isn't shy at all. The only time the flames on its body go out is when it sleeps.

^_^ here is Charcolt's evolution:

pyrosus.png

Name: Pyrosus ( Pyro + Pegasus)
Classification: Burning Spirit Pokemon
Type: Fire/Flying
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Ability: Flash Fire

Pokedex Information: Wings of fire sprout from its back upon evolution. Pyrosus can control the fire burning on its body and choose who it can burn. Its wings will never go out.

Cool Garitter thanks. I will post the art link on the front post soon.

Yes, I maden it myself and I have other sprites what you may like:
spriteke.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img23/7750/spriteke.png

littleo.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img96/416/littleo.png

mato.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img337/866/mato.png
This is not a good sprite, but I think it's funny.

Well some of them are actually fusions of other Pokemon. Though I like them.

@angelo1104: Thanks for the artwork. Could you help make more Pokemon?

yes i had made another but i might not get it on for a while:(

Oh ok. Well we need it soon for the game so we can sprite it and add it to the game.

PICT0062-1.jpg
PICT0064.jpg

Here are sketches of a fakemon!
PICT0067.jpg

Plus possiable boy avatar for ice version?

Yeah I am not too sure about the Tiger with lightning coming out from the bottom.

if you want ill tell the story of why its like this, just comment and ill post why.:D

Okay I want to know why it is looking like that. I am not saying that is looks horrible or anything, I am just saying that since this is a Pokemon game I want the art to look like 'Pokemon'. But yeah I would like to know why you drew that Pokemon the way it is.

griffinpokemon.png

Name: Griffinch
Type: Normal
Classification: Finch Pokemon
Height: 2' 4"
Weight: 20 lbs
Ability: Keen eye/Run away

Pokedex entry: GRIFFINCH are extremely loud when gathered in groups. GRIFFINCH cannot fly, but it can jump very high. When startled, it will screech loudly.

(this Pokemon is a Grifforia remake. ;P Grifforia was one of my fakemon )
Name: Griffavia (Griffin + Avian(bird))
Type: Normal/Flying
Classification: Griffin Pokemon
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 178 lbs
Ability: Eagle Spirit - When sent into battle against an opponent with a type advantage, its attack is maxed out

Pokedex Entry: Griffavia prefer to live in solitude away from other Pokemon and People. This Pokemon cannot truly fly, but can glide for very longs distances if it jumps from a high point. Brave and noble, this Pokemon will protect its trainer with its life.

Gender difference: (only if you plan on having gender differences in the game =) ) Males only have the rainbow colored feathers. Females have normal -cream-tan colored feathers (just like the main color of the wings)

Nice work Garitter. I was just thinking is it possible for you to make a snake type Pokemon, without an evolution? I think that a snake is needed in the game.

Sure thing! =) I'll work on that, and maybe think of a unique type for it

@Garitter: Thanks. =)

I should be also getting some of the programming done soon. Also we need somebody to sprite the remaining Pokemon.

kingstrikt.png

Name: Kingstrict ( King + Constrict ) (based off of the common king snake)
Type: Ground/Dark
Classification: Constriction Pokemon
Height: 4' 0"
Weight: 69 lbs
Ability: Shed Skin or Dry Skin

Pokedex Entry: KINGSTRICT spends the day sleeping underground, It is active at night. Giant holes are left in the ground due to its burrowing.

-Does not evolve-

Could you change the color a bit?

Back